Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap.

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Ardaigh
    Rebirth
    Rebirth
    Ardaigh

I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. Empty
    PostSubject: I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap.   I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:36 am

Bella and Megan have always been the best of friends,maybe for to long. Bella starts to have feelings towards her best friend's brother,Curtis.

One night at a party Drake,invites Bella and Megan to a party,of course Curtis has to tag along.... at the party stuff starts to heat up between Bella and Curtis and the next thing they know their having a baby together !

Name:
    Crush:
    Looks:

My Character sheet
    Name:Bella
    Bio:Bella is a sweet girl,she's on the cheerleading squad and loves sports.She has a MAJOR crush on Curtis,her best friend's older brother... and what happens when she sleeps with him and finds out she's having his baby?
    Crush:Curtis
    Looks:I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. Shailene-Woodley-Seventeen-7-150x150

Name:Drake
    Bio:Drake is Bella's older brother,he takes care of her more than their parents do.He goes to collage but still lives at home for Bella's sake.
    Crush:Unknown.
    Looks:Sandy brown hair,tan skin,built and sea green eyes.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap.   I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:40 am

Oh, i'll bly the other two!!
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Ardaigh
    Rebirth
    Rebirth
    Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap.   I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:40 am

Oo... Okay yay!
    Back to top Go down
    Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap.   I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:43 am

sorry i posted that after. I didn't see ur message, I was writing thia when your were writing yours. sorry.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap.   I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:01 pm

((its oaky VCc))
    Name:Morgan
    Bio:Morgan is sweet girl,she's on the cheerleading squad and loves sports.She swears she'll stick by bella always...waht happens when she finds out she is having her btohers baby?
    Looks Brown long hair, fair skin, blue eyes

Name:Curtis
    Bio:He is Drakes college frind, hags out with him narly all the time..
    Looks:Sandy blonde hair,tan skin,built and sea blue eyes, pale.
    Back to top Go down
    Ardaigh
    Rebirth
    Rebirth
    Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap.   I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:05 pm

(Okay I guess we can start)

I walked down the street,school had gotten out two hours ago and I was just getting back from cheerleading pratice.As I walked towards my house I saw Curtis's car pulled up along the side of my brother's.

I dove into the pool and swam back to the surface,I shook my head,"So your sister coming home with mine?"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap.   I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:10 pm

I nodded, laying on my back inthe water, "I belice so, she dind't call to get picked up,"

I walked besdie her and saw his car, "Oh joy," i mutteed
    Back to top Go down
    Ardaigh
    Rebirth
    Rebirth
    Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap.   I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:17 pm

I laughed,"Come on,"I said walking around the house,I walked into the back yard and smiled,"Hey guys,"I dropped my back pack and walked over.

I smiled,"Hey there Bells."I hugged her and smiled,"Hey Morgan."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap.   I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:18 pm

I nodded, "hey," i set my bag on the floor beside hers.

I got out and walked over,wrapign her in a towel then huggnig her, "Hey sis,"
    Back to top Go down
    Ardaigh
    Rebirth
    Rebirth
    Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap.   I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:23 pm

I smiled up at Drake,"Imma go change I'll be right back,"I took his Fizzy and drank some as I walked inside.

"Hey ! Bella !"I yelled after her,I sighed and shook my head,"girls,"I muttered.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap.   I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:27 pm

((i'll be back, tell VC))
    I smield a little and pulled back, "You made me wet!" i complained
    i smield, "So how you been??
    Back to top Go down
    Ardaigh
    Rebirth
    Rebirth
    Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap.   I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:30 pm

I waited on my sister as she changed I jumped back in the pool.

I changed into my bikini than ran out,I dove into the pool and swam back up,I smiled as I splashed Morgan and Curtis.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap.   I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:24 pm

I glard at her, "You know, i don't carry around my suit and we have a project to do to," I said, taking the towel and drying off. to be serous, i hayed wayer. swimming, scared me. I hedn't told anyone.
    I picked her up, oky, come on,"I walkeed her over tothe egde of the pool.
    Back to top Go down
    Ardaigh
    Rebirth
    Rebirth
    Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap.   I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:27 pm

"Ugh... Morgan just enjoy yourself abit,"I smiled at her,but my eyes went passed her shoulder to Curtis.

I chuckled.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap.   I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:35 pm

I started screaming and kikcing "put me downn!" over and over

I set her down, "Hey, morgan," i moved ot pull her ot face me
    I ran off, crying scared, into the ohsoue
    Back to top Go down
    Ardaigh
    Rebirth
    Rebirth
    Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap.   I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:36 pm

"Curtis that wasn't very nice ,"I said,getting outta the pool I grabbed a towel and ran after her,"Morgan !"I called.

I got out and looked after the two then at him,"Man what's with her?"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap.   I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:47 pm

I shrugged, "I don't know...She used to love swiming...do you think she could be scared of it?"
    I made my way soem how up the stairs and hid in a room inte closet. it wsn't until i caled down a little that i realised i was in Curtis's. well, they woudln't find me.
    Back to top Go down
    Ardaigh
    Rebirth
    Rebirth
    Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap.   I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:49 pm

I looked every for he,I sighed and walked back out.I kicked aa beach ball than plopped down,"Why do you guys have to be so mean to her !?"

"Yeah I think so,"I whispered,ignoring my sister.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap.   I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:52 pm

I sighed then turned to her, i wlaked over nad knelt intony of her, "I was n't being mean. Just last wek she would ahve been laughing. Anyhitng happen that we all need to knwo about?"

I stayed hidden, i hadn't told anyone, andi never would...
    Back to top Go down
    Ardaigh
    Rebirth
    Rebirth
    Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap.   I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:55 pm

I looked at him,"I don't know,"I whispered,I looked at both them,"she never told me...."I looked down at my hands.

I went over and rubbed her shoulder,"It's okay how about you go for a walk?"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap.   I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:56 pm

[color=red"ITs okay, and i'll tag along, she won't wantt otalk to me, Cutis, we'll go around the block, look around i nthe house again for her,"[/color]
    Back to top Go down
    Ardaigh
    Rebirth
    Rebirth
    Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap.   I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:18 pm

I nodded and stood up,I slipped into shorts and a tank top.I slipped my flip flops on and sighed.

"I'll keep looking for her here,"I said,I dried off and went back in the house.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap.   I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:19 pm

I nodded ad slipped ito flip flops after drying off ad tookher hand and started wlking, like i did with my sister, "So, don't worry, its no tour fault,,"
    Back to top Go down
    Ardaigh
    Rebirth
    Rebirth
    Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap.   I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:24 pm

My heart was beating wildly as he took my hand,i nodded and looked away.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap.   I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:26 pm

I swung out hands as we walked, "So, ant ideaswhere she's hiding?"

I sighed shakily and pushed those ugly memoris away. i hated storms now too.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap.   I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap. Empty

Back to top Go down

I Slept With my Best Friend's Brother ... and now I'm Having his Baby... Crap.
    Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next