Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me)   Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:28 pm

In odded and followed her, "Well, i have to go, i'll text later if you do first," i said and hung up

i sighed, and stood outside so i could get them, [i]i'm in C-4 building
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me)   Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:34 pm

I hung up and sighed.

I sighed and got in my car , I started it.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me)   Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:35 pm

i got in the passenger side, "Hey, fill me ink, what did you find?"

i sighed, and stood out there waiing
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me)   Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:39 pm

"My dad left a note saying found ya and then on the mirror in my room there's another saying Your times up Daddy found ya or some crap like that,"I pulled away from my house and drove back to the school.

I got ready for bed.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me)   Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:42 pm

i nodded, "Im so sorry," i looekd at her phone, "He's in C-4 building, "

I looked around and waited
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me)   Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:02 pm

I nodded and parked when we got there,I grabbed my cloths and got out.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me)   Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:40 am

I go t out as wel, putting his bely around my neck so i didn't loose it and took her free hand in mine, "It'll be alright we'll get thuogh it,"

I heard car dors slam and looked around then walked over to them, well, her, "Are you okay?" i asked her
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me)   Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:40 am

"Yeah fine,"I whispered,even though I was shaking.Damn it,I thought.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me)   Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:43 am

I looked at her, then took the blanket i had and wrapped it around her, "Come on, lets get you in side,"

i smiled a bit, so carking
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me)   Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:49 am

I nodded and followed him insde with her.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me)   Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:53 am

I followedbehind them all.

I led her iside and then up to the room and to the spare one, "Here, there's only one bed, but if one of you want the floor i have a few blankets and a sleeping bag,"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me)   Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:55 am

"I'll take the floor,"I said quickly,I mean I was pretty use to the floor after having the bed taken away from me at the age 5.I sighed and walked in,I walked to the window and looked at the shadows.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me)   Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:56 am

I went over to him and got the blankets, "Get your butt into your pajamas then into the bed," I ordered
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me)   Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:07 pm

I sighed and rolled my eyes I went and got into my pj's then I crawled into the bed,I layed there for minutes just staring at the ceiling before sleep swept over me....

~*Dreaming*~

I heard his footsteps they were hard ad heavey from his work boots,fear crept into me as I slide down and curled up.The door slowly opened and he slipped into the rooom,his smile and voice promising saftey and warmth but I knew he wouldn't give it to me.When I made no attempt to move he walked over and pulled me down to a laying postion.I started to cry and wiggle,he slapped me hard on the cheek and ripped my cloths off me."No daddy!No Daddy!"I screamed but it was to late he was in me in seconds...

~*End dream*~

I stirred as I whispered No daddy over and over in my sleep then I shot up screaming,"No!"I broke into sobs and covered my face.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me)   Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:13 pm

I boleted up, in bed and ran over, not seeing her freind i went over to her, i sat beside her on the bed, "Hey, your alright, your safe here,"

i wandered the dorm, knwoing i should go back, but didn't feel like it
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me)   Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:16 pm

I cried into my hands as I shook my head,the cold feeling coming back to me as if I actually was just raped by him.

I stirred as it was too hot in my room,I woke up and turned on the fan and opened my dorm door,then I layed back on my bed and fell back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me)   Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:20 pm

I sw a door open and msiled, and walked in, closeing the door and leaning agianst it.

i was tentitive, i wrapped and arm around her and hugged her lightly, "YOur safe, i promise you,"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me)   Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:23 pm

When he wrapped his arm around me without thinking I crawled into his lap and buried my face into his chest,after a couple of seconds I stopped crying but stayed where I was.

I groaned when I heard my door shut,I cursed and sat up.Blinking my eyes open I looked at the girl from before.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me)   Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:29 pm

I wrapped my other around her gently and held her, i rubbed her back softly, "See? Your safe here," i said softly

"Ah, i did find the right room,"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me)   Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:31 pm

I nodded and looked up at him,"Thank you,"I whispered,and then I did something totally unexcepted to him and myself... I kissed him.

I sighed,"What you want?"I asked her.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me)   Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:36 pm

I dind't have time to say "your welcome" because she ksised me, i was taken aback but found my self, kssing her softly

I took the belt off my neck and threw it at him, "Grumpy, you said you wanted this back," i said and it hit his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me)   Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:39 pm

I wrapped my arms around him slowly and kept kissing him softly.

"Ow,'I muttered.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me)   Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:52 pm

I kept kssing her, falling to lay back on the bed, her ontop of me

I looked at him, "I'll be leaving,"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me)   Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:53 pm

"No wait stay,"I smiled and got up.

I straddled his hips and placed my hands beside his head as I kissed him.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me)   Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:56 pm

my armer were around her, and kept isisng her

((i have to go, i'll be back later))

I looked at him ,"What?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me)   Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can The Broken Be Fixed?? (Reva and me)
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next