Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Save me Please! (1x1 jopin please) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Save me Please! (1x1 jopin please) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Save me Please! (1x1 jopin please) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Save me Please! (1x1 jopin please) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Save me Please! (1x1 jopin please) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Save me Please! (1x1 jopin please) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Save me Please! (1x1 jopin please) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Save me Please! (1x1 jopin please) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Save me Please! (1x1 jopin please) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Save me Please! (1x1 jopin please)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dess
First CD Out
First CD Out
Dess

Save me Please! (1x1 jopin please) Empty
PostSubject: Save me Please! (1x1 jopin please)   Save me Please! (1x1 jopin please) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:19 pm

Life as I know it is horrible I can't stand living I dread every breath I take and every minute, every hour. My mother was mindless drunk she didn't care for me I was he unwanted child. She had me at the age of sixteen with my father he was twenty and he was also a sexist bastard, He always wanted a son never a daughter he despised all women, He abused my mother since they day I was born hating that my mother gave birth to a filthy female and not a male, by the age of six my mother finally worked up the courage to split with my father we moved into my grandparents for two years and those were the best two years of my life, my grandparents adored me and loved me while my mum went out to the pub to drink with her friends and meet some new men she was only home long enough to change cloths and sleep. At the age of eight my mum meet a new man David I hated him from the moment he said he was my new daddy, My mother and I moved in with him and that's when my life went for the worse my mum sat and watched tv all day when David would have his "way" with me. Bath time was the worst time of day he would take me upstairs for a bath and that's when he molested me holding me at my hip and f*cking me from behind that ruined my life and my mum was to drunk and wasted to even notice, he did this for years till I hit 12 he then started to molest me when I went to bad I had three abortions from this man. I am now 16 and he still molests me I tell people but they don't listen they just think i'm lying to get attention. I go to school that's the only time I'm free till some kid decided to pull me into a closet and try to rape me but that's when he came, he saved me, he pulled the kid off f me beating him till he was bloody. I was grateful for what he did, after that he never left my side he won't let anyone near me I never understood why he protected me so much, but he soon enough found out about David......What will happen and what will he do I wasn't sure...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This takes place in England,
This story can go in any directions,
Any twist can be added
Have any questions PM me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters:
Kambri~Main character (the girl)= Taken by I
David~ the step dad =taken by I
Boy= the kid who saves Kambri from being rapped

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character sheet:
Name:Kambri Monroe
Bio:up there
looks:
Save me Please! (1x1 jopin please) 136404
Back to top Go down
http://pastthemoonbeyondthe.forumotion.com/forum
Dess
First CD Out
First CD Out
Dess

Save me Please! (1x1 jopin please) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save me Please! (1x1 jopin please)   Save me Please! (1x1 jopin please) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:21 pm

Name:David foller
bio:bad past dating Kambri's mum and molests and lsightly abuses kambir
looks:cold brown eyes, short brown greyish hair
Back to top Go down
http://pastthemoonbeyondthe.forumotion.com/forum

Save me Please! (1x1 jopin please)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Dreams Will Be Free :: 1 on 1 RP's inactive-
Jump to: