Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves Empty
PostSubject: Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves   Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Lacy James and (Name here) are two of the greatest FBI agents out there they worked together on a case one upon a time,until (name here) got a better offer in money and had to leave.

But while working together Lacy and (name here) got involved with each other and fell .. well in love. She was gonna tell him that she loved him the day he left but she just couldn't,a month after he left Lacy found out she was pregnant with his kid.

Now a year later and a ruthless killer is playing games with the FBI agnt and threating her , and her baby she calls in (name here),and as they work together to olve thi mystery Lacy prays to God he doesn't realize the little boy with the brown hair and green eyes is his kid.

Name:Lacy James

Bio:Lacy was raised in a messed up family,her father trying to kill her mother,her sister sleeping around and now her sister's husband hits on Lacy.

Lacy was 18 when she joined the police academy and was 20 when she got out, she had two excellent years in the system and one of them spent with the father of her child,to bad she never told him that he had a kid,named, Jayson James.

A year later Lacy is threatened by a ruthless kiler she and her team has been trying to hunt down for , four months now.And when he threatens to have her child taken she calls in the man she once and still loves.

Looks:Brown hair,baby blue eyes,tanned skin,excellent body structure,soft lips,rosy cheeks.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves   Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:42 pm

i can play him?
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves   Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:46 pm

Yes you may !
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves   Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:55 pm

i'll get a sheet up as ssoon as i can
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves   Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:56 pm

lol okay
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves   Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:38 pm

Name: Jace
bio:
Jace was raised up in a small town,he grew up with a drunk ass father,who beat his mother everyday.And sometimes would beat Jace himself,when Jace turned 16 he had enough and beat his father to death one day,and got away with the murder ,it';s now buried deep in his past.

When Jace was 19 he joined the police addemy and became one of the top FBI agents out there,two years later he met Lacy James and fell in love with her. But sadly a year later he had to go,but what happens when he gets a call from Lacy, her begging him to help her catch a ruthless killer,and who is this young boy who has his eyes?
Looks:

Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves How-to-Be-a-Male-Model2

Last edited by Reva on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves   Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:42 pm

Yay except there's no bio want me to make up one for you?
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves   Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:43 pm

yeah, i posted that in another RP thanks sis!
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves   Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:17 pm

I waited impateintly for Agent Jace to get here,I tapped my fingers on the desk as I watched my partner Agent Fitch play with my son,Jason to keep him busy.

I sighed,"Where the hell is he?!"
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves   Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:24 pm

"Behind you," i said standing there
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves   Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:27 pm

I looked over my shoulder and blushed abit,just as Jayson tried saying Hell,"Jayson Corey James don't repeat mommy,"Then I stood up and looked at him,"nice to seee you again Agent Jace... I presume you reead the information we gave you,"I said,ready to get down to business again.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves   Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:28 pm

"yes i did Lacy, and don't use that agent crap,"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves   Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:30 pm

I sighed,"Alright whatever,"I sighed and leand on my desk,"Agent Fitch and I haven't got a single call today aboua murder but last night there was a new threat I rather not menion,"I looked at my son who now stood beside me.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves   Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:38 pm

I picked u pthe little guy, "Because your saftey and his were threatened?"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves   Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:40 pm

"Yes,"I looked around then sighed,"my son is the only person I truley care about Ag- I mean Jace ,"I rubbe my eyes,"if someone threatens his life their asses are going down , so will you help me?"
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves   Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:43 pm

I nodded, "Yes, of course, so how old are you?" i asked him
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves   Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:45 pm

I laughed,"He barely talks, he's one year old..."I trailed off and then quickly said,"Okay so it's lunch time,I'm gonna go take Jayson out for liunch anyone wanna join me an Mcdonald's?"
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves   Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:52 pm

I smiled, "You goung to yell at the clerk again for forgettinhg your order?" i whsperedi n her ear, grinning
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves   Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:53 pm

I shivered slightly as his hot breath tickled my cheek and neck,it brought back memories... I shook my hea d abit to clear it then smiled,"Maybe,"I took Jay outta his arms as I smiled.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves   Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:58 pm

I smiled, "I'll tag along, and i heard you ahd a little guy so i brought this," i haded him a litle horwheels, "I had that one when i was a kid,"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves   Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:00 pm

I smiled,"Thanks,"I turned and started towards the door as Jay got busy by running the car along my shoulder and up my neck abit.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves   Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:05 pm

I followed, watching, So what you been up oto Lacy?"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves   Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:07 pm

I smiled,"Raising this little guy,ummm.. and work,"I said,"you?"
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves   Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:13 pm

"Work, thinking about you, nothing much,"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves   Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:15 pm

I blushed abit,"I see."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves   Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves Empty

Back to top Go down

Let The Truth and Killer Reveal Themselves
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Dreams Will Be Free :: 1 on 1 RP's inactive-
Jump to: