Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:49 am

"In the nursery, Her name is Lillia," i said, but pushd o his shoulder to make him sit, "You'll see her i the morning,"
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:50 pm

I stood back up,slapping his hand away,"No I'll go see her now."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:52 pm

I pulled him out and into a seat in the hall, "Listen here, buddy, when you promise a pregnate, hormonal, sometimes violent girl that loves you with everything and break it, she gets a little pissed. If you would have seen, and heard the things she asked me about if you would even come, then you would know why i am doing this.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:30 pm

"And you listen to me Buddy ,"I said ,"it's not my fault that sometimes life takes a sudden jerk and I'm pulled onto stage before I can even get out of there ,"I looked at him,"now Allyson will under stand that ... now move so I can go see my daughter."I pushed passed him and stormed down the hall.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:31 pm

I pulled him back, "Hey, i have known her longer then you, she held on as long as she could, the missing you in her eyes hurt even her sister. hurt me too. But, all i ask is next time, call her before you go on stage. before you were pulled on, we were on our way to the hospital
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:34 pm

"Fine whatever,"I said and pulled away,I walked into the nursey and asked about a Lillia.I smiled when I was lead over,I looked down and my face light up.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:46 pm

The baby would look up at him with a confused expresstion, then just kind of wiggel before he was asked who he was, when told the nursel ooked at him like he was crazy and pushed him hout telling him to go home, or come back with his wife or the baby's mother
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:51 pm

I stood there abit pissed and abit hurt,Okay so Ally never told the nerses who the baby's father was.. that's cool,I thought and started to wlk back down the hall.

I stirred and woke up,looking around I saw Ally still asleep,I got up and walked out running into Alex I looked up at him,"You okay?"

I shook my head,"I don't even get to hold her tonight."

I rubbed his arm abit,"Well at least you'll get to hol her at some point,"I whispered,"trust me ... when Dylan was born Troy wanted to hold him so badly ... but he never got to,."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:52 pm

I shifted, hearing a new voice join the room, my eyes fluttered open as i sat up, sleepily asking, "Alex?" lookign around, my eyesight blurry as i woke up
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:55 pm

I smiled when she woke up,"Well I see you two have alot to talk about have fun,"I whispered and walked out.

I smiled and walked over to her,"Ally I am so so sorry,"I whispered.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:57 pm

I smiled a bit and followed her out.

I felt a bit clold and pulled him down into a tight hug, my heart felt tight, "Its okay. You'll be here next time if there is one," i said, because we both wanted at least two. i msiled a bit, "Help me up, and we'll go see Lillia and I'll let you hold her...um...how long can you stay?"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:00 pm

I sighed softly and walked to the nersery.I looked inside at the babies and sighe softly,my hands on my flatt stomach I whispered,"Why him... why my baby?"I watched a little bbaby boy sleep infront the window,as I did.

I smiled and whispered,"Hell Ally you just had a baby I'm staying till the baby is old enough so you both can come on raod trips wuth me,"I whispered.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:02 pm

I looked at him and smiled, huggign him tightly, "Really?" happy tears in my eys as i hugged him tight again, bing careful reast feeind for the rist time made my breast hurt a bit. "Help me up,we'll get you a wrist band and you can hold her,"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:03 pm

I nodded and helped her up,I supported most her weight as I helped her.

I quickly wipped away a tear and shifted my gaze away from the babies.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:05 pm

I simled and held otno him around the waist as we walked down, i wlaked in and smiled, and got him his bracelt, then sat down aftter grabbing her in his lap, and with htis arms around me, i set her getnly into his arms and smiled as he lit up seeing her in genrel,"

I walked up and hugged her to me, "Honey, do you wantto tell me the whole story?" iasked softly
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:10 pm

I turned into his chest and whispered,"We named him Dylan ... he had the most beatiful sea green eyes.... he would have been two by now,"I whispered,I took in a breath,"And ... and the truth is ... Dylan is still alive..."

I held her and smiled,"Golly gosh she is pretty."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:11 pm

"I know," i said, and held her one hand and rubbed it on his cheek, letting her get to know him just a bit. "My only thing is no tight hugs for a bit, until i am used to breast feeding,"

I looked at her softly, 'Did you give him for addoption?"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:14 pm

I nodded,"Yes .. Troy wanted to keep him so I had the doctors make up a story ... "I covered my face,"I regret it now though."

I smiled,"Alright,"I said as I looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:16 pm

I nodded, "So Troy has him?"

I smiled a bit, having her looking at me i simled a bit and took her from his arms, and undd the frist few buttons on the top to start breast feeding, laying a bplanekt over my shoulder, and laid my head back on his shoulder, looking up at him
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:19 pm

"Possibly now ... I had given him to his sister at first,"I whispered.

I looked down at her and smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:21 pm

I nodded, "Well, we can check,"

I smiled and kissed his lips softly, "12 hours," i said softly
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:23 pm

I bot my lip then nodded,"Yeah ... we could."

I smiled,"I wish I was here instead of on the stupid stage,"I muttered.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:25 pm

I cuped his face with the one hand i had, "Its okay, honey, it is. You never nkow, there might be a next time, and for all we know, i will be going otu and pulling you off myself,"

I smiled, it was three AM, "First, lets take the futon and sleep."
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:01 pm

I smiled abit,"Alright."

Ifollwed him.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:08 am

I smiled and looked into his eyes, he knew i would never dtay mad. I elt Lillia release and pulled her up and bruped her before cradeling her in my arms, "Say good night, Alex, I know oyu need your sleep,"

I smiled and picked her up as we walked, holding her close i kissed her sweetly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))
Page 30 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next