Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:11 pm

I smiled, "Yes, very.baby, i think my hormones, if i didn't hol ontot he counter to keep me in place, would ahve amde me go up there and take you in the bath,:
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:30 pm

"Why didnt you?" I asked him curiously and kissed a spit on his neck gently and smiled as I saw he hairs on the back of his neck stand up
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:35 pm

i looekd over at her, "Well, you would proaably freak out and kill me in my sleep or go runnign like yuo tried.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:37 pm

I blushed, "True..." I sighed and stared at him. "Raze..." I hesitated almos afraid of the answer, "Do..." I bit my lip, "do you still see me as the little six year old you took care of everyday?"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:38 pm

I shook my head and stroekd her cheek, "I ccould never," i said to her, "and people that want to do things to those hildren i think need to be killed. I could never baby, your to beautiful for that,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:43 pm

I wrapped my arms around him and whispered, "Thank you." To him over and over again. I kissed his chest and brushed my lips over it when I wasn't kissing it.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:45 pm

I pulled her face up to mien and ksised her deeply ad saw the clok as a nurse walked in, "YOu two can check out now," she said, and i msmiled o her lipsq
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:48 pm

I smiled on his lipsnd then gasped when I realized there was someone else on here. I squealed and covered myself with the sheet
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:51 pm

i smiled, "DOn't worry baby, they didn'ysee anything, ": i said, holing her, "i have my arm around you so they don't see your boobies." i giggeeld to her a bit and smiled, "Lets get dressed and i'll take you home,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:54 pm

I smiled "I don't want to go back to my house." I said and looked up at him, "I wan to go back to yours if that's alright." I said looking into his eyes
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:55 pm

I nodded, "Thats fine, baby," i said, looking in her eyes, "Now, want me to dress you? it'l bea ltitle faster/
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:05 pm

I laughed, "If you wish." I told him and kissed him softly
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:08 pm

I smileand ksised her lingeringly, it seemed but i had moved and had us both dressed in the process
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:25 pm

"You're incredible!" I said as I was sitting fully clothed on a made bed.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:26 pm

I simled nad went over to her, "If you like, i will give you a piggy back ride,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:29 pm

I giggled, "That sounds fun!" I said clapping my hands together and kissing him softly
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:31 pm

I smiledn ad kissed her, and then pulled her up onto my bacck, "Next i know i will be wering a kilt with a scottich accent,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:37 pm

Inraised my eyebrows, "What makes you say that?" I asked him
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:38 pm

I smiled, and ksised her, "I think i just gave you an idea, and three because in a year i will be flying with you to Scotland,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:41 pm

"What?" I asked him after he stopped kissin ne and my eyebrows raised in confusion as I he said that. "And yes you did, because men wearing kilts down wear underwear." I teased and squeezed the front of his pants giggleing
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:43 pm

I smiled and moaned forly nad ksised her, "Yes, i was plannign a supprise, but i did just ruin it din't i>?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:46 pm

I shook my head my mouth open, "Not at all!" I said and happily hugged him from his back. "Oh my god Raze that's amazing!" I said and clung to him
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:47 pm

Ismiled, "Then i will not say anything else about where i am planning ot takeyou," i said and warpped my arms bak around her, "Now, to take you home," i sand and starte walking
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:49 pm

I bit my lip excitedly as he started walking and I said, "Wait there is another where?"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:50 pm

I looked at her and kissed her, "Not for you to know about.' i said abouat her lips
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next