Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:25 pm

(yeah, sounds good,))

He ksised her deeper ad i kisseddown her neck, bouncing her on me
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:28 pm

((Kk cool))

I moaned softly and placed my hands on his shoulders and tilted my head back, all my hair fell behind me and the pleasure inside me began to build
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:29 pm

he ksseddown her neck to her vein and bit, first softly, then a little harder
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:33 pm

I winced and whimpered at the hardness of his bite, it was very different than usual and I winced again as he teeth dug in further. My body somehow found a way to climax though as he drank from me.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:34 pm

He lengthened in her just a bit as she came against him, he held onto her neck and hips tightly, moving in her deeply
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:40 pm

His grip even tightened and soon he was on top of me, pressing hard against my body and pressing me hard into the carpet as he gripped hard on my neck and pounded into my lower half. At first I had no problem with it, he was hungry. But then I realized I was struggling to breath, his hands were locked tightly around my neck and I reached up and held them, trying to pull them off.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:43 pm

I kept going, thinkign her hsallow brathing was from something else, not realizing my hands were up there
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:46 pm

I was having more and more trouble and I felt his lace of his truss quicken and it was even getting harder as well. My body betrayed me as it gave into another orgasm while my hands tried to fight his that were constricting my air way. I opened my mouth to speak but I couldn't. I couldn't muster enough air to speak
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:47 pm

"feeling not hearing her rogasam had his hands loosenign just a little as the tightly, slid down her body, gripiing her in differnt places as he kept moving like that
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:00 pm

Finally I was able to catch some breath and I cried out, "Raze you're stop!" When he didn't I screamed through tears, "Raze you're hurting me!" I had an idea, "Areous please!" when he still didn't stop and that idea failed I knew what I had to do. Sadly and scared, fighting for my own survival I freed my hand, balled it into a hard fist and swung it at his face, making hard contact with his nose and hearing the bones break.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:02 pm

That had him jerking back and off her, seeing her, he snapped his nose back in place then picked her up and licked over her neck softly, "What did you hit me for?" he asked her, sitting on the bed with her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:08 pm

I got off the bed, not answering him, and moved quickly into the bathroom. I locked the door and hid in the corner of the room, shaking and in mass amounts of pain. My neck was hurting and throbbing just like the triangle between myers. Violent sobs left my mouth and my eyes kelt swelling and spilling over with mass amounts of tears. He did it, he lost control AGAIN!
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:11 pm

I felt horrible, and got the key after i found it, and went inside, i wrapped her in a warm blanket, hodling her tightly i got up and took her and kaid her in bed, i coudln't have hurt her. that wasn't possible.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:15 pm

He put me back in the bed and just as quickly I was out of it again, bu keeling the blanket around me. I was suddenly terrified of him. I backed away into a corner furthest away from him and slid down the wall shaking violently. I was already bruising around my neck, inner thighs, breasts, and hips. Akk where he had bi my or grabbed me
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:19 pm

He looked at her, "Ophelia, aer you alright?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:23 pm

I met his eyes and glared at him. I threw my head back so he coukd see the bruising that was happening to me already. "Y-you t-tell m-me-e." I stuttered and kept my eyes open as tears spilled down my face
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:26 pm

Oh, fuck, he thought, he had snapped....shit. he moved over and got some ice then took her inot his arms and sat with her, latingthe ice on her neck, the bruising, "I am sorry,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:29 pm

I climbed out of his arms and stumbled over to curl up in a ball beside the suitcases. "Don't touch me!" I exclaimed and cried some more, shivering and twitching in pain from everything in me aching.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:32 pm

he sighed, knowing he had t odo somthing t oget her healed, he went over ot a cupbord, and before she could blink he'd drawn his blood and put it in her directly thuogh a needel and syrenge 100cc's and was back at the cubord like nothign had happened, she woudn't even notie
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:35 pm

I continued to shake in the room, but suddenly my arm hurt and I was bleeding from a small spot. I trembled and put it in my mouth to halt the bleeding. I refused to look at him, and I still couldn't move and the mental pain was much greater than the physical.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:37 pm

It would also have her sleep and calm down after a while, i got out some pain killers and an unopened water bottel and went and sat them beside the bed, put her on the bed, then went into the bathroom, leaving her alone
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:43 pm

I looked at the bathroom door and stared at the closed door for awhile before I dressed again and laid under the blankets, not taking the pain meds or drinking the water. I curled under the blankets and cried myself to sleep
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:45 pm

Once she was sleep, i went out ad gave her some Morphine for the pain and someting to make her sleep a ltitle longer as well as some more of my bloo and gaave her a transfusion as well.
    WHen she would wake up, she would be in a huge room, the door slightly crced to an office
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:48 pm

-sleeping
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:49 pm

*working* he'd brushed it off for now, she was sleep, wasn't bruised and the morphine and his blood was keeping the pain down
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next