Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:17 pm

I nodded and msiled, at him as he wakled out, i followed him to the door, handing him his phone, since it had been sitting onthe counter
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:20 pm

I smiled,"Thanks,"I kissed her cheek before I walked out and down the steps.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:31 pm

I smiled and blushed a ibt, "Welcome," i said as he headed down the staris, i leaned in the doorway as he waslked a way
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:27 pm

I smiled and walked down the street,I was headed towards m house but then changed course and went to the emo/goth club Night Bites.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:45 pm

I sighed, knwong he'd be back i went upstiarts and actually got dressed foronce, sliding that tote out from under my bed, and dressing like i always did when i partied, the black skinny jeans, the combat boots, a tight top, my bracelets, rings, make and my earings in i grabbed my phone and slipped from the house with my money. i hadn't been there in years but the bouncer at the fornt door knew me, though i was unreconizable with the make up to everyoneand headed inside, thinking i may have seen Troy waiting in line i went in and got a rootbeer then headed onto the dance floor
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:48 pm

I smirked as I got in finally,I looked around and spotted my friends,I quickly walked over and said hi before I was pulled on the dance floor by my best friend's little sister Kylie.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:57 pm

I got to laughing with some other girls, one neamed Kyile, she kept going, "Omg omg omg omg, i can't belive that your the famos girl here Raze! I mean your a ledgend! YOu have to meet my brother he addors you," she said pulling me to meet them in my black dark eye make up, my pale skinn and black lipstick. I smiled, for real once as i followed
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:01 pm

I laughed as I joked around with Kyle my best friend.We saw Kylie coming with some girl and I sighed,"Kylie I should kick your ass for draging more girls back here,"I stood up.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:12 pm

"Yes, but, she has to meet you guys, boys, this is your legendary Raze," she said giggling.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:14 pm

"Were guys not boys sweetie,"I said and looked at the girl,"nice to meet you,"I said before I sat back down,I flinched as pain shot threw me.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:17 pm

I nodded, "You to, whats your name?" i asked, "and i would be sure your guys and boys are rather the same, its men and boys that are diffent," that attidue of me was true, i looked at the time, i had a half hour until he'd be coming home
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:23 pm

"The name is Troy,"I smiled threw the pain as I gripped my jeans.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:27 pm

I nodded, You in pain? You look like hell, maybe you shuold head out," i said, thinking, if you leave i can slip out or slip to dance then out.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:54 pm

I shook my head no just as someone accidently elbowed my wound.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:56 pm

I flashed a smile and took his hand, "See ya'll later!: I called and pulled hiim into aroom, "Okay, your bleeding here, and here," i said asn slipped his shirt off, and grabbed somethigns to clean up his wound, i texted his hone so he din't seem mine
out on a walk, see you when i get home
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:03 pm

I read the text and texted her back,Okay see ya then Smile
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:04 pm

* felt my phone viabrate and smiled a bit seeing itthen sliding it away "SO what he hell happened to you/? DOn't you ever tell your firlfreind your in pain?"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:06 pm

I shook my head,"Long story and nope never,"I said.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:08 pm

"WHy not? I bet she chates for you though, you should tell her,"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:11 pm

"Because I don't want her worrying about a low life like me,"I said.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:13 pm

"Well, did you ever think that she may thing your her everyhting?" I asked as i fixed him up
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:15 pm

"No but I shouldn't be,she has a future ahead of her... a life ... plus she can do so muck better without me,"I muttered.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:21 pm

"Do you know that?" iasked, i was at his back now, "Have you asked her? I bet you really don't know how much she means to you. Next time ou see her, watch her eyes light up when she speaks to you, watcherh eface light up." i said, i am betting it does. That girl must be lucky to have you,"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:25 pm

I sighed,"She shouldn'tfeel the way she does,and I shouldn't either,"I muttered.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:37 pm

"Why not? I garuentee you both have something in common," i said and moved back to his front and lookd at him, i knew he wouldn't tell how i was, if i meant that less to him, "Maybe you just gotta get to know her a bit more." I said, and msiled, i kissed his cheek, "I gota get going, i have a guy to beat home, I'll see you later," i said, kssing his other cheek and leaving the room. i slipped from the club, and headed home, once i was out that door i went running, thinking to myself...sharp pain digging deeply into my heart as i did, i slid up to my room, and undressed, sliding back everyhting hidden and going and showering...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next