Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:37 pm

He smiled and shrugged,'I'll get them later,"he said and followed her upstaitrs.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:38 pm

Reno smileda bit and walked up staris, his hand in hers. we headed down over to the bathroom in our shared room and she got hte water going, setting the towel and her wet suit in the sink she got in with a yawn that ended up becoming a cough
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:37 pm

He frowned slightly and walked into the bathroom,"You okay babes?"Troy asked her as he walked towars the shower.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:44 pm

“I’m cold, freezing cold, and feel like my throat is on fire and along with that my stomach hurts from coughing that hard.” She answered standing leaning heavily against one of the shower walls. She had no color on her what-so-ever. she looked almost grey
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:47 pm

troy pulled back the curtain and reached in for her,she was freezing cold.He dropped her arm and got outta his cloths,getting in with her he stood under the water with her pressed to him.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Reno shivered violently, wrapping tight locking arms around him. "Goodness...are you on fire?" she asked, his skin feeling so hot. she lad her freeziing skin on his as she turned the water up a bit again. why was she so cold?
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:56 pm

He shivered ever so slightly then shook his head,"No baby... but your like an ice burg."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:08 pm

Reno sighed, and sat down and pulled him down too, turning the tub to fill with hot water she curled up in his lap under the stream of water, "I don't think i can drive my self tomorrow," she murmered, "Woudl you be willing to?" she asked, knowing he'd be missing school.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:09 pm

Troy smiled and nodded,"Ofcourse,"He said softly and held her close.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:19 pm

“You can drop me off here at home so you can go to school,” she whispered to him, knowing he might say yes, though she doubted it. she ran a hand down his chest and sighed, whishcing she could just crawl inside his skin and be warm too
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:20 pm

"Nah I'll stay with you the whole day,"He said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:24 pm

SHe looked up and smiled, "Thanks baby," she whispered and kissed his neck softly, feeling the heat start to return.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:32 pm

He tilted his head abit,"Anytime my love,"he whispered and smiled.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:34 pm

She laid her head aginst his neck and a few minuets lateer she was laying asleep in his lap, arms around his neck softly, loosly, but still locked in place.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:35 pm

He smiled and unpluged the bathtub,picking her up carefully he walked to bed with her,laying her under the covers he made a fire before crawling in beside her.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:38 pm

She instantly nestled her self to him as she slept, her arms wrapped around her self hoping to be warm.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:04 pm

He had wrapped his arms around her as she slept,smiling to himself as he watched her.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:31 pm

Not long after, her father looked in to look for her, he gave troy a light smile then sat down on the bed, pulling the thicker afghan blanket up other the both of them, "Troy," he started, "There is a position i know of, that is open, it allows you to go to school and be home by dinner time, I wanted to know, if you wanted to look into it, you wanting a job."
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:37 pm

Troy smiled and looked at him,"Yeah I'd love to look into it thanks,"he said softly to him.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:46 pm

Her father smile, "I wanted to giv you something, from me to you, since your kind of like the son i never got to have." he pulled a black box from his pocket with a ring inside. "I want you to give this to her, or your daughter if you ever have one. It was the ring i gave her mother, and that my mother got and on back," he said, "She loves you a lot, Troy, I can only pray that nothing happenes. When she wakes up just reming her to take her meds, it should help with her stomach." He left the ring on the bedside before leaving with a smile.

Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 1606513739534040_1
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:14 pm

Troy looked at Reno then at the ring he picked it up and smiled softly,he slide it onto her finger and kissed her temple,"I love you RJ,""He whispered to her as she slept.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:16 pm

A softly little noise came from her as she nesteled closer to him, her arms wrapping around his neck. Though she was only half awake, she registered what ws on her finger. "What did you put on me?" she asked with her eyes cloed she was blinking
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:17 pm

He looked down at her,"A ring,"he whispered softly as he held her close.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:21 pm

Reno smiled, "Oh, good. In my dream it was worms." she shuddered, "Sorry for fallign sleep on you," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:34 pm

Troyed laughed,"It's alright babe,"He kissed her temple annd smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next