Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

But....Your my roommate....

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:17 pm

I hugged my self as I watched her go, and walked up and knowing i would scare her hugged her tightly one last time, "No, forgive me for everything," i said and kissed her forehead before letting her continue on. WHy did i have to make such stupid mistakes?!
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:21 pm

I was sobbing and stumbling back to the car. Throwing up a few times as I walked back. I think I was going to drive myself to the hospital, I thought I was about to have a heart attack
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:24 pm

I watched her until i couldn't see her and just sunk to the ground. i sat there, and sighed, i laid bak and din't move
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:39 pm

I puked again once I got to the car and even then I just sat in it and sobbed

((BRB)O)O
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:41 pm

I laid there still and cold, my heart was still beating and my self stil lbreathing but i just couldn't move...i just....was broekn
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:22 pm

((gotta go in Cool)
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:55 am

I somehow managed to drive myself to the hospital, but as soon as I walked inside, I collapsed onto the floor and blacked out
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:59 am

I was picked up that night by park patrole and taken to the ER, i saw Jack and Damien all piled aorund her looking over and with her but when they say me they turned their back as i was carried past
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:05 am

I sighed sadly and just stared at my forming baby bump. I placed my hands over it and I said, "Things wi be easier now." I whispered to the baby.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:08 am

D: "Jackie...what did happen?"
    J: "It doesn't matter what happened, she is safe now, and Des is fine and better off,"
    D: "Jack! Don't say that...she was just carreiid in by park rangers..."
    J: "I don't care, she left a pregnate girl alone, that could have hurt her and the baby,"
    D: I look crossed my face and i sighed, "What got into you?" i whispered
    J: "hat happened is that someone broke Jackies heart and she needs someone she knows won't leave and isn't so fucked up in the head."
    D: "Jack!"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:13 am

I sat there on the bed and watched them argue. I had nothing really to say... In all honesty I was on Jack's side, but I was afraid if I opened my mouth things would get really bad
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:25 am

J: "Don't Jack me,"
    D: "You know she's had a hard time, we are her friends, we can't jsut leave her alone,"
    J: "I can until Jckie is better."
    D: "Jack! You've stood bye her for as long as i can remember,"
    J: "And maybe its time we get over it,"
    D: I looked ath im and sighed, i ksised Jakies forhead, "Sorry...but i have to leave." i said and left the room
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:30 am

I nodded and watched Damien go. I flinched when he slammed the door closed. I swallowed hard and stared at the foot of the bed. I didn't know what to say I just didn't. Jack was defending me, but I couldn't believe he didn't even give Des a second thought.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:35 am

I sighed, and looked at her and took a seat beside her on the bed, "Sorry, Jackie," i said softly taking her hand
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:36 am

I looked up at him and whispered, "Why are you sorry?" While hokding his hand and kissing the top of it.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:40 am

"I do'nt usually argue like that,' i said, "I just don't know how she cuold hurt you, though I don't know what even went on"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:46 am

I fidgeted a bit in the bed and I squeezed his hand. "Well... She... Told me she... That it was possible that she was with child. The guy she cheated on me with's child." I said and I shook my head. "I told her I could raise someone's child that came out of an adulterous relationship. And we broke up.... Again." I whispered. My heart hurt just to retell the story
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:48 am

I hugged her, "But, then again she doesn't know and it was rape, she..did she take you out to a park ino the middle of the forest but you stopped her before she really took you anywhere?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:51 am

I shook my head, "No... I didn't stop her..." I said softly and I swallowed hard. I thought I may be sick again
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:53 am

"She stopped in a clearing didn't she? i asked as i sat there, i grabbedthe bucket, she looked like she was goign to hurl
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:55 am

I nodded, "Why?" I asked as I gripped the bucket he handed me
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:59 am

I msiled a bit, "She did....baby girl she has never taken anyone out there, its her safe haven,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:05 am

I felt awful. I knew she had had a place like that. She shared it with me and I broke up with her for it. I threw up.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:05 am

I held her hair back and rubbed her back with the other hand, ""Its oaky, hoeny, just realx,"
    D: I ran in, tears on my face, "Destiny is in a coma,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:08 am

I could feel my heart breaking into smaller pieces. I threw up once more before I curled up into the fetal position and sobbed
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

But....Your my roommate....
    Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next