Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
chercher
Admin
chercher

Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) Empty
PostSubject: Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.)   Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:04 pm

A 17 year old girl is the only surrvior of a deadly plane crash. She got sent to the local hospital to be check out for broken bones and ect. Her parents and baby brothers sadly died on impact. In her parents will if they died she was to be sent to live with her appointed Guardian. His name is Milo. He's 25 and the CEO of his own company. When he doesn't have to be in the office he works from home. He's gets the call about her. He packs his suitcase and goes to the hospital she's at. After a few days of signing papers he takes her to her home.

(We'll start with her collecting the things she wants from her room.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Milo
bio: He knew her parents very well and was like a son to them. That's why they picked him in case the ever died unexpectedly. When she's in her room he offers to hire tutors for her if she wants them. But what happens to him when he starts to feel atractted to her? Does she feel the same?
pic:Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) White-Collar-Matthew-Bomer
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.)   Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:33 pm

Name: Lucy Raine
Age 17
LooksPlane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) Gothic_girls026
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
chercher
Admin
chercher

PostSubject: Re: Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.)   Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:37 pm

To be polite I Stood outside her room. I didn't want to intrude on her privacy. I was sad that her parents were gone because they were like parents to me because my parents were drug addicts until the day they died a few years ago. I wiped a few of my tears away.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.)   Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:45 pm

"I said stop it!" She kicked at the docrot again, "if i said it hurts it hurts! Don't go stiking your fingers in it!" she said and crossed her arms and legs.
"Dear," the nurse said, "We need to clean your wonds since you shouwered then bandage them then you are free to leave with your appointed gardian.'
She shot them a dirty look, seeing the foot print of hers on the docrots coat, "Fine, i want to leave. so hurry up."
Back to top Go down
chercher
Admin
chercher

PostSubject: Re: Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.)   Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:47 pm

I walked in. "Lucy...Please do as they ask...They only want to help." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.)   Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:56 pm

I gave him a look, "One, i do not know or care for who you are, and if he sticks his fingers back inthe same wound i will kick him in the face and not miss this time," i said,, "So watch yourself,"
Back to top Go down
chercher
Admin
chercher

PostSubject: Re: Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.)   Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:00 pm

I sighed and went back to where I had been. I somewhat knew what she was feeling but I didn't know all of it. I sighed again and rubbed my temples.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.)   Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:18 pm

I letthe doctors finsihed with out anything of me fighting bak and then they bandaged me and let me walk out. I looked at him, "Okay, what do you want?
Back to top Go down
chercher
Admin
chercher

PostSubject: Re: Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.)   Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:21 pm

"In your parents Will they appointed me your Guarian in case they ever parished..." I said looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.)   Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:25 pm

I looked at him, then sighed, "Great, what do you plan to do with me now?"
Back to top Go down
chercher
Admin
chercher

PostSubject: Re: Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.)   Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:31 pm

"I plan to take you to your home so you can pack the things you want and bring to my place. Then everything else will be taken care of by movers and Good Will. Then the house will be fixed up and sold which will go into a bank account for your college fund."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.)   Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:39 pm

I nodded, "Well, lets go, this shoudln't take long,"
Back to top Go down
chercher
Admin
chercher

PostSubject: Re: Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.)   Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:40 pm

I nodded and led her to my car. After we were in and buckled up I drove to her house.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.)   Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:45 pm

i sat in the passengerseat and when we got there i slid out, i had forgotten my laptop before the plan and had been using my parents. I went up to my room, paked that, my notebooks, my clothes then the rest of my mother jewlrey an her purfume...what i had left of her and a few of my fathers shirts then came back down, collected some candels into a box then looked at him, "Lets go,"
Back to top Go down
chercher
Admin
chercher

PostSubject: Re: Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.)   Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:47 pm

I nodded and drove to my country estate.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.)   Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:50 pm

I sat in m seat and with my eyes closed leaned my head on the window
Back to top Go down
chercher
Admin
chercher

PostSubject: Re: Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.)   Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:59 pm

When we were there I opened the garage door and pulled in.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.)   Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:05 pm

I was half asleep
Back to top Go down
chercher
Admin
chercher

PostSubject: Re: Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.)   Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:07 pm

I tapped her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.)   Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:13 pm

I jumped and looked sleepily overat him then unddi my belt and slipped out
Back to top Go down
chercher
Admin
chercher

PostSubject: Re: Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.)   Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:15 pm

I helped her bring her stuff in.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.)   Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:21 pm

I looked at him, "A room?"
Back to top Go down
chercher
Admin
chercher

PostSubject: Re: Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.)   Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:23 pm

I led her up to her room on the second floor. Third room on the left.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.)   Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:32 pm

I follwoed, set my things on the desk, pulled my shoes and jacket of fand laid in bed
Back to top Go down
chercher
Admin
chercher

PostSubject: Re: Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.)   Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:35 pm

"If you need anything theres a list of numbers on your bedside table...My house is fully staffed." I said softly and walked out of her room. I went to my office on the next floor up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.)   Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Plane Crash that killed her family. (Me and Reva.)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Dreams Will Be Free :: 1 on 1 RP's inactive-
Jump to: