Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:41 pm

I whimpermoaned at the feel of his cool hands running up my warm skin. "Oh.... Atreous...." I whispered and ran my hands over his body

((Gtg!))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:44 pm

((i'll be here!))

I moenad softly and slipped inside her slowly, kssing her deeply
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:52 pm

"Oh..." I whispered his name once more as he slipped deeply into my tender folds, penetrating me deeply. He was so much better at this than Jake... I smiled a bit and wrapped my legs around him. "I love you." I whispered and ran my hands down his chest.

((Yay I'll be on at around 8pm eastern time))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:07 pm

((so i live in the midwest so 7ish here))

I moaned her name softly in her ear, pressing deeply inside her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:56 pm

"Oh..." i whispered and ran my hands over his body as he moved inside me. "Don;t stop..." I whispered

((Back! Smile ))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:03 pm

I kissed her deeply, my tonge takign charge and tangeling with hers as i felt mytool harden and grow a bit inside her as i moved, deeper, hitting all her rights spopts with every stroke,pushing her to the edge
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:17 pm

I moaned loudly into his mouth and my whole body trembled underneath him and I couldn;t think straight. My pleasure engulfed me and I clawed hs back without thinking and I gripped his shoulders tightly
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:21 pm

I wrapped my arms up under her and pulled her body aginst mine, pressing her aginst me as i moved deply inside her, my mouth locked on hers. I moaned aginst her lips plausre tkaing over
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:34 pm

I had to pull my lips away from his and as I did, my head fell back and my hair brushed against the grass. "Atreous.... Ohmygod...!" I whimpered and began thrusting up to meet his
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:37 pm

I laid her flat down and laid pressed do her, her legs around my waist i pusehd deeper inside her moaning as i did. as she met my hips i slid even deeper, flipping her up
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:50 pm

"Atreous!" I cried out again, "oh... my.... god...." I whispered in a high pitched voice. "You;re amazing!" I shouted and held him to me
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:53 pm

I felt her starinten to tighten aruond me, getitng closer to that edge i moved my lisp to her ear, "Come baby," i whispered, eging her on to let go, "come for me baby, my amazzing ophelia,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:59 pm

I screamed loudly a few moments later once my climax ate through my entire body, it sent me inti a wierd frenzy of jolts and shuddered. "ATREOUS!" I sccreamed so loudly it echoed in my own ears
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:08 pm

"ohmygod OPHELIA!" i yeleld along with her, climaxing and filling her up deeply
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:10 pm

I screamed loudly at his sudden release and then I flipped us over, riding him hard, taking him in long hard thrusts and I held onto his shoulder, straddeling him and I pulled and pushed myself against him
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:15 pm

My hands slid up and took her breasts, massaging them ,toying withtehm as she rode them my hands slid down to pull her hader against me
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:22 pm

I maoned and began saying little "Uh"s as I had him push further inside me with each thrust. I tried to pull myself faster as I moaned in pure pleasure
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:29 pm

My head fell back into the grass as i pulled her deeply onto me more and more, a bit faster,

((i have an hour left))
    \
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:32 pm

((Awww, okay, I'' brb))

"Oh dear lord!" I cried out as my folds tightened and my body threw itself several ways as I made love to him
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:45 pm

((okay now 45 mins))

I twitched inside and under her, flipping us over yet again as i moved her legs a bit further apaart, sliding a hand tdown and massaging her clit as i moved against her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:07 pm

I gasped and moaned at Hiw amazingly right he was working my body. "Oh god yes!" I spread my legs wider for him as I gripped his shoulders firmer than ever
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:09 pm

"my god Ophelia," he moaned, his head falling back as he mpoused deeper, harder into her
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:11 pm

((g2g in 19 mins))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:10 am

I screamed his name and I said, "Scream my name, scream it loud!" I begged and I thrusted my hips up hard to meet him thrust for thrust and groaning and moaning for him
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:11 am

my body was atwitching abve hers as i slid deeper back and forth inside her. "phmygod OPHELIA!" I screamed loudly, it echoed around us as i crshed my lips aginst hers
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next