Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:35 pm

I smiled brightly ar him, and took his hand and kissed the bacccccck of it before leting go and unlocking the gate. i pushed it open and slipped thtough it and took hish anda ndpulled him through, "Your welcome, andi fugured, you needed someplace were you dond'tk nwo the hurt and pain, and that place, for me is here, and that tree house, i figured goodmemories should at least try and out number the others," i siaid softly as i led him up towards a weeping willow up on a hill
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:17 pm

I smiled brightly ar him, and took his hand and kissed the back of it before leting go and unlocking the gate. i pushed it open and slipped thtough it and took hish anda ndpulled him through, "Your welcome, andi fugured, you needed someplace were you dond'tk nwo the hurt and pain, and that place, for me is here, and that tree house, i figured good memories should at least try and out number the others," i siaid softly as i led him up towards a weeping willow up on a hill
Back to top Go down
Angelic Abbadon
Thinking
Thinking
Angelic Abbadon

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:59 pm

"Yes, the good should outnumber the bad. Sadly, that is never the case. I have so many dark memories that race through my mind running rampant. " I look at a beautiful weeping willow up on the hill that this sad yet elegant girl was leading me to. I watch her skin move and the way she walks. I can not help but smile at this, i catch myself falling for this girl i just met. This girl was just like me. SHe was hurt and sad. I know that her life was full of crap, and she did not deserve it. She was beautiful and deserved to let her wings fly free as the angel her soul hides. I was letting her guide me, this place was truly something she cared about. I wanted to make it something i cared about as well.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:19 am

I smield a bit when i looked over at him, and held my rose to my nose for one last breath of its smell, "Come on, its time we plant the roses," i said and took his hand tightly in mine as i strted climbing up a hill. her crabe rested under it under the willow tree, i stepped onto a path, just wide nenough for the two of us to walk closel side by side
Back to top Go down
Angelic Abbadon
Thinking
Thinking
Angelic Abbadon

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:01 am

I smile back at her as she takes my hand. I grip it tightly but light enough not to hurt her. In my mind my heart is racing for every moment that i have had with her now. I follow along the path side by side, hand in hand. She is carrying blood red roses, most beautiful roses they are. WE walk, the ground crunches beneath our feet. Our breathin is in sync as we take step after step slowly winding our way to that tree. I watch her carefully each hair that moves each little half-smile that escapes her lips under the sun. It makes my heart of hearts smile to see her happy and to know that i can be here to share in this moment with her. I look up at the tree using my free hand to shade my eyes from the ever burning sun. It is huge and and something to marvel at. I can see why she looks this spot of tranquility and peace. No abuse, no pain, no sexual assault can be found here. Just the nature and our souls forming as one, in sync to the song of the trees the word of the grass, the symphony of the beasts under natures guardianship.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:11 am

She knelt down and moved some of the willow's leaves off the grave to reveal a whole barren of those blood red roses. They lined the base ff the tree and stretched out in line leading on each side of her mothers grave. The light form the sun dimmed and she sat on her knees and smoothed the branches off the black marble headstone that held her mothers name and dates carved into it. Nothing was to ever happen here. Nothing bad. Nothing cruel...That was sadly, about to chance.
The slamming of the gate had her on her knees, her eyes wide, staring down the hill pas down though the branches. Her breath caught and her body froze. No. Not him. He held a gun in one hand a beer in the other as he tromped though the perfect grass. Her eyes darted for a place to hide. There was none but one place, She hurriedly covered the roses, kissed the headstone and pushed him first down the hill, he more then slid and her keeping her traction she ran as fast as she could down that hill. She hit the bottom hard, her feet hurting but she didn't stop. She pulled him up and shoved him inside a little closet inside the hill. "Stay here until I come get you. Do not Move or make sound." She said, kissed his cheek and Locked him inside as her father yelled her name from the top of the hill.
The door had slits in it, of where the grass grew to hide the door. She was thrown down, and drunken father got off after tearing her dress from her. After tearing her open bleeding between the legs he hissed in disgust that she wouldn't move. She didn't dare move but to stay there curled in the grass. He hadn't known..but her mother had been a witch.
Her body glowed as the day turned to night, the moon rising a blood red as it took her blood from the grass and healed her. She looked like a goddess out of a movie, standing naked, in the red light of the moon she moved to her father, and in a simple twist of her wrist he laid in agonizing pain. Her father screamed for it to stop and she nearly looked away. Letting her father feel the harm he had put on her. She had had enough.
Back to top Go down
Angelic Abbadon
Thinking
Thinking
Angelic Abbadon

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:37 am

I had seen that man coming with the gun. I did not even have time to react before she had locked me in. I pounded on the door screaming to let me help i would protect her!. My fists were bloody as i punched desperate to get out watching him advance on her. When he touched her i went mad screaming and hitting with renewed vigor. There was no way i would let him hurt her again, not in this place. Not with me by her side. I leaned against the door in a fit of rage knowing it was no use. I watched as he ripped her clothes, biting down into my lip with silent fury. I tasted crimson blood as it came forth gushing down my throat and down my chin in gentle drips. Then when she changed, when the moon came out i dropped my chin. I gasped on in awe and what i thought was horror but i remembered. I remembered who this girl was , one i could see her for what she was inside. I watched the light radiate from her in her glory. Punching my fist to the door as she did something, I dont know what it was but it was good, to him. I punched it this time not in rage but recognition and reverement. Smiling to myself i watched her do what was needed, what was the bare minimum to what he deserved. He deserved the torture of a thousand years. His soul should rot in the deepest bowels of Hell. His screams should echo for eternity and to the beyond. Torment and horror were to be his future. Should have been. Again she demonstrated who she was, this surprisingly amazing girl, showed the mercy to the worst being to exist on this earth. THis pitiful soul layed in pain, and it was good. If i had been out there and in revers of situations carnage and vengence would have been ensuing. I slid down the hard wood of the door along my back, catching a few splinters but i did not care. She was ok and i breathed a breath of relief. One leg fully extended one leg bent at the knee with my arm resting on it, my head hung low. Tears dripped down my face with happiness inside renewed.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:43 am

Kassa let a black dress with a garnet drop necklace dress her from the moon. Her father laid there in pain, one snap of her fingers and he was quiet. Unable to yell each time he made a sound the pain of his slap hit him like it had hit her. She unlocked the door, and carefully, opened it, smelling the blood she pulled the door open carefully. Not wanting to hurt him if he was in pain. She knelt down besdie him, "Are you okay?" Worry lacing her voice seeing blood on his face.
Back to top Go down
Angelic Abbadon
Thinking
Thinking
Angelic Abbadon

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:28 am

I laughed as the shed opened and new light flooded the room. I was dazed for a second, having adjusted to my former darkness. I felt the air move as she knelt beside me, the power resonating from her. Beatufiul and majestic my mind kept going back to those words as I thought of her. I pulled out a pocketwatch i had always kept even though it didnt work, my father had leant me it once and said dont ever forget this. It will save you some day. I looked at the design , interlaced and golden. Elaborate and just well made. A single picture dominated it...a face clouded in shadows with eyes red as hell. I put it away and turned to her slowly. Leaning my head back to brush my long unkept hair aside so my eyes still redenned. I jumped at her wrapping my arms with her fresh weeping openly showing it to her. I held her tight my head nestled in between her neck and cheek. "I wanted to help you, but i couldnt do what i did before. I could not distort this place, this beauty with that corruption."
I leaned back and brushed her hair from her soft face, letting myhand rest on her cheek. "My sins will not come out in this place, but because of that i could not protect you. I will hand it to you" I leaned in and kissed her cheek quickly, " You were magnificent. You are truly wonderous in many more ways. It would take an eternity to know the extent of what you can do, this I know. With you i could try and spend that eternity. I won't let him get that close you have to waste your energy on trash like that. Thus is my Vow."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:38 am

She leaned into his hand a bit and rested one of hers on his hand on her cheek then the others on his cheek, "I know what i can do...My mother was a witch... and that is why she is buried here." I said and looked into the room and reached to one side and flipped a light, the room lit up going in all directions as the back wall slid apart to show her study. I'll take your vow, but you have to wear something." She let go of him as she moved tattoos formed on her hands, up her arms were the scars were, and up over her face and body to heal all those imperfections. She brought back a necklace, a silver chain, a silver set for a jet ink black onyx that glowed with the magic in stowed inside. She held it up to him and it, the necklace it self put itself on his neck, sealing so the gemstone rested at the hallow of her throat.
Back to top Go down
Angelic Abbadon
Thinking
Thinking
Angelic Abbadon

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:59 am

"Anything you wish." I touch the necklace softly feeling the power from it. I feel it weigh somehow heavy on my skin but i am glad it is here. "What is this do? Or what is this for?" I ask in innocence and a little embarassment not knowing what it was.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:06 pm

"It'll keep you safe, from any harm or sickness. It will help you keep your vow. It can also help you if you ever want to learn simple spells or anything. Its also a Key, pull it down and it will also unlock this door and the gate on either side." She said as she walked around and lit some candles and dusted things off, it had been so long since she had been down here.
In a glass case, on a table all its own set a blood red rose with black tips. she stopped to look at it, and grabbed the knife from another table before laying it besdie the rose, under the case before moving awat.
Back to top Go down
Angelic Abbadon
Thinking
Thinking
Angelic Abbadon

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:11 pm

I smiled happy that i could be given some help to keep my vow. I stretched my back arching, making a sound so light it sounded like a moan if anoyne were to just hear the sound and not see the action. I stood up quickly no longer hurt and weak as before. As each candle lit, its flames danced upon the walls of the room. It was much bigger than i had originially thought and stuff was scattered everywhere and about. It was neat, but there was a lot there for the size of the room. I watched her eyes go to the rose and i felt drawn to it. I do not know why but i followed behind her never taking my eyes off the rose. I reach out and touch the knife, its cold and unused but seems to thirst for something. I start to reach out and touch the roses tips, enblazoned with black upon their dark red contrasting petals.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:18 pm

"Don't touch that rose." She said not even facing him, or looking to see what was going on. "It will kill you." She said as she moved staking books on the shelves by alphabetical title. "Or that blade there." She said as a bright red strip of her hair was turned from her black natural color.
Back to top Go down
Angelic Abbadon
Thinking
Thinking
Angelic Abbadon

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:16 pm

I back away slowly. I didnt want to die to something that day, not after making the vow. So whats the rose and blade for ? I ask cocking my head to the side and looking at her. I was watching her movements they were different from before.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:22 pm

"That blade i have to take care of..Its how my father murdered my mother..before the moon wiped his mind and he became a drunk abusive ass." I said pulling a small book from the shelf and opening it, pulling out a knife and replacing the other.
Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) - Page 2 Daggers-stiletto-34
Back to top Go down
Angelic Abbadon
Thinking
Thinking
Angelic Abbadon

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:47 pm

A blade should never be tainted by the blood of the innocent. There is no honor in it, my mind was racing with these thoughts and anger. How could a man claim the life of his wife, murder her and spill her blood? How is it that crimson liquid can run so easily from one so undeserving of death? The sinner was a person that does not deserve to live, his crimes have proven his upmost failure as a human being. May a god or goddess, whoever has claim to his soul, take it and leave. This is nothing and would be required by nature for the inbalance her death truly is.
"I...I am sorry. " My words barely choked out to an almost inaudible slight. I hope she heard me, I can not even begin to imagine the pain she was going through. This beauty, this soul. Curses to all those that pray on such beauty and ruin it , leaving it trampled and broken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2