Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) Empty
PostSubject: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:05 pm

Jill and ((boy´s name )) are cousins, neither of them want to fall in love, but what are the consequences of having a close relationship and spending most of the time with each other? Can it be love , lust or just a simple attraction? Is it so wrong to have feelings for your cousin?

Name: Jill Breston
Personality :cheery , kind of slow and loyal.
Pic:
I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) Tumblr_llqg98JZaY1qculr5o1_500
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:11 pm

Name: Jason
Bio: have many friends but his closest one is his cousin jill. he is honest tell the truth even when it might hurt and protective of his friends
looks:
I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) Chace%20Crawford%20(4)
Back to top Go down
http://www.angels-and-demons.rigala.net
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:23 pm

i had nothing to do today and was bored.i decided to go out for a walk , but i got even more bored i call a friend but he was busy so i kept walking not thinking where i was going and found myself in front of jill's house.i smiled and knocked hoping she was home
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:27 pm

I groaned as I heard someone knocking on the door . I had fallen asleep on the couch . I stretched lazily and went to open the door despite I was just wearing one of Jason´s shirt , the ones he forgot at my home.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:30 pm

"well hello sleepy head " i smiled and looked her up and down i laughed " you look sexy in that shirt i should give you more"
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:34 pm

I rolled my eyes amused and moved so he would walk in. "Just make sure you don´t check out my butt " I teased, knowing if I said that he was going to do the opposite.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:36 pm

i laughed " well that's not fair! you have a cute butt" i said looking at it
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:39 pm

"What a naughty cousin you are, Jason . If our parents would hear you, they would forbid me to hang out with you, cause they would get the thought you are corrupting me " I played along.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:43 pm

i laughed "they would have thought right then" i elbowed her and sat on the couch looking at her she really was amazing
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:45 pm

I positioned my legs on his lap and stuck my tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:55 pm

i laughed and turned the tv on "i was really bored alone.what do you wanna watch today?"
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:00 pm

"Watch tv ? Jason, that sounds so boring" I complained . "We´re alone here, my parents arrive tomorrow. We can have some healthy fun drinking a bit. It was so fun the last time we did it.Remember ? We ended up so drunk that I put on some make up on you " I smirked amused.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:01 pm

i laughed hard " what if we end up doing something else? something we shouldn't?"
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:03 pm

"Like what ?" I asked wanting to hear it from his lips.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:07 pm

i stood up and went t get us drinks i came back and handed it to her laying my head on her lap and feet on the edge of the couch i started drinking " like..anything killing someone maybe?" i laughed it asn't what i was thinking about
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:10 pm

"Oh , really ?" I asked , knowing he didn´t mean to say that . I ran a hand through his hair as I started drinking .
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:12 pm

"yeah really" i laughed again " girl we don't need drinks to act crazy! we already are"
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:14 pm

I gulped down all my drink . I laughed with him "I´m glad we are!"
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:16 pm

i went to the kitchen and brought a whole pack with me " here have another one" i turned the music on and laid as i was before
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:19 pm

I started sipping another beer and I started singing along the song.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:21 pm

i laughed " stop it will rain!" than i knew she might not understand what i meant so i explained " our voice is horrible the gods might get freaked out and it will rain maybe a storm will happen"
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:23 pm

"Well , let´s let them freak out " I laughed and whispered into his ear "Stand up"
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:25 pm

i laughed as i had an idea of what she might have in mind, i did what she said "now?"
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:27 pm

"Dance with me !" I told him as I started moving to the rythm of the music.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:30 pm

i swing her and started dancing with her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) Empty

Back to top Go down

I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))
Page 1 of 30Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next