Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) Empty
    PostSubject: NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777))   NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:03 am

When 2 co-workers for NCIS find themselves mixed in a difficult case, will they reach for each other? Or will they back further into the closet of denial?

Name: Anthony Dinozzo
    Looks: NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) Anthon10
    Back to top Go down
    TMNTLuvr777
    Rebirth
    Rebirth
    TMNTLuvr777

PostSubject: Re: NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777))   NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:34 am

NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) 708
    Back to top Go down
    TMNTLuvr777
    Rebirth
    Rebirth
    TMNTLuvr777

PostSubject: Re: NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777))   NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:35 am

Timothy McGee
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777))   NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:35 am

LMao!
    Back to top Go down
    TMNTLuvr777
    Rebirth
    Rebirth
    TMNTLuvr777

PostSubject: Re: NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777))   NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:37 am

(he's sexy right Wink )
    Back to top Go down
    TMNTLuvr777
    Rebirth
    Rebirth
    TMNTLuvr777

PostSubject: Re: NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777))   NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:51 am

NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) NCIS-murray601i-288x375
    This one is way sexier and more current
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777))   NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:52 am

Lmao! True dat sista yo! Lol idk
    Back to top Go down
    TMNTLuvr777
    Rebirth
    Rebirth
    TMNTLuvr777

PostSubject: Re: NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777))   NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:54 am

(Lol so how do we start?)
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777))   NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:01 am

((Lmao, like this:))

Dinozzo: I groaned and threw papers at my computer screen. It was 2am and the building was empty except for myself and McGee. Ugh... No chicks around when you absolutey needed be alert. "Heh, heh, heeeeehhhh..." I laughed to myself.
    Back to top Go down
    TMNTLuvr777
    Rebirth
    Rebirth
    TMNTLuvr777

PostSubject: Re: NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777))   NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:09 am

McGee: I looked over as Tony through down his paper and that beautiful... I mean smug grin spread across his handsome face. I dont know why he was staying so late. Usually he wad the first one out of here, spewing out an excuse about a hot date that just couldnt wait. I hate to admit it but I widh i was that hot date. Ever since i began working here all of my deep romantic attention was focused on the handsome playboy jokester who did anything and everything to tease me. I sighed and wistfully typed on my keyboard with one hand as i rested my cheek in the palm of the other, staring deep into space. A space full of Tony.
    Back to top Go down
    TMNTLuvr777
    Rebirth
    Rebirth
    TMNTLuvr777

PostSubject: Re: NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777))   NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:11 am

(sorry for the mistakes Wink )
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777))   NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:14 am

((Lmao, it's all good. Smile)

I sighed and rubbed my eyes and I threw a paper wad at McGee. "Yo, McGee, you know what we could use right now? A latte. You should go get us some." I said and stretched with a smug grin on my face.
    Back to top Go down
    TMNTLuvr777
    Rebirth
    Rebirth
    TMNTLuvr777

PostSubject: Re: NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777))   NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:23 am

Mcgee: i flinched as the paper wad bounced off of my temple and plopped to the ground with a crackle, effectively pulling me from my dream world to the world where I was that siren's "probie", his messenger, and apparently latte retriever. Ugh. I sighed, "Look Tony I have a ton of work to finish before I go home for my week off after our latest case. I don't have time to fetch you coffee." I began typing furiously.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777))   NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:34 am

I rolled my eyes and ran hand hand through my hair. He was always the nerdy one... It was cute in a way. I shook my head, did I just think that? Man I must be tired. I stretched and stood up looking around. "You know... I'lll go get it." I said and shaking my head I made my way down to the ''cafeteria'' we had here. It was a crap tile room, really. I sighed and pressed the coffee buttons for two cups and I closed my eyes for one agonizing moment
    Back to top Go down
    TMNTLuvr777
    Rebirth
    Rebirth
    TMNTLuvr777

PostSubject: Re: NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777))   NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:40 am

McGee: i looked up at Tony as he walked out and tried to conceal my surprise. I guess the overtime was getting to him too. Tony never gave in that early. I couldn't help but watch that beautiful butt as he walked away. As they say: hate to see you go. Love to watch you leave. I tried to get back to work but the screen went blurry no matter how much i rubbed my eyes. I guess my body was shutting down. I rested my head in my hands and sighed. What i wouldn't give for aDiNozzo massage at that moment.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777))   NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:48 am

((LMFAO!!))

I opened my eyes when I felt hot burning liquid running over my hands. "AH! GOD DAMNIT!" I shouted and pulled my hand away, slamming the coffee maker off. I ran over to the sink and ran my hands under cold water with a sigh and a hiss. I studied my hands and sighed, they were red, but no major burns. Maybe I could get McGee to kiss them better? I smirked and then shook my head to clear the thoughts again. "Jesus I must be losin it..."
    Back to top Go down
    TMNTLuvr777
    Rebirth
    Rebirth
    TMNTLuvr777

PostSubject: Re: NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777))   NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:36 am

McGee: I jumped from my half sleep when i heard Tony's yell from the cafeteria. My heart was pounding as i jumped from my seat and ran as fast as i could to the cafeteria. I skidded through the doorway but the tile couldn't stop me as I barreled into Tonny, who had been exiting the cafeteria. We landed in a heap on the floor, him on top of me. It was the most wonderful thing in my life to see him loom over me like that. I was so embarrassed i felt my cheeks heating up and my eyes widening
    "T-tony! I...." from there on i deteriorated in a stuttering mess.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777))   NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:58 am

I groaned and just plopped my head down on his shoulder, too tired to move. But I liked the way this felt for some reason. It was... Calming and it felt strangely right. "What?" I asked him as my eyes closed again and I didn't move
    Back to top Go down
    TMNTLuvr777
    Rebirth
    Rebirth
    TMNTLuvr777

PostSubject: Re: NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777))   NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:52 am

"T-t-tony I-i...." I couldnt get any words out it was so embarassing! And not to mention a half asleep Tony Dinozzo was laying on top of me and falling asleep. I would have slapped myself if I hadnt been pinned by Tony's strong arms. I gulped. I was so in for it.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777))   NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:07 am

Groaning I managed to peel myself off hin and pull hi with me. We were standing up again and without a word I groaned as I walked back to my desk, forgetting the coffee
    Back to top Go down
    TMNTLuvr777
    Rebirth
    Rebirth
    TMNTLuvr777

PostSubject: Re: NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777))   NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:29 am

I was nearly shaking in my boots when he slumped out of the room. I stood there gaping at the wall, my heart thumping like nobody's business. He had such an effect on me it was ridiculous. I felt like a little girl with her first crush on the playground. I rubbed my face with my hands and calmed down everything in my body. And i mean everything. I must have been bright red and to distract myself I grabbed the coffee cups. Not by the handle. I was standing there for a couple seconds before i screeched and dropped the coffee cups on the ground. The shattered and my hands burned painfully and i slipped in the coffee, falling and hitting the counter with my arm, sending me to the ground were i yelled in pain. Im such a klutz.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777))   NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:08 pm

I jogged back to the ''cafeteria'' and found McGee on the ground. I couldn't help but to chuckle deeply. "Oh you..." I said and I pulled him to his feet.
    Back to top Go down
    TMNTLuvr777
    Rebirth
    Rebirth
    TMNTLuvr777

PostSubject: Re: NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777))   NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:18 pm

I rubbed my head and blushed heavily. "ow...." i groaned and leaned against Tony. His cologne wasnt the gaudy kind i was used to. He smelled amazing and.... I inadvertantly juat said that aloud. Oh god!
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777))   NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:26 pm

I chcukled and said, "C'mon. I think we should sleep for an hour. An hour won;t hurt like that ginormous bump is going to." I said and patted his back
    Back to top Go down
    TMNTLuvr777
    Rebirth
    Rebirth
    TMNTLuvr777

PostSubject: Re: NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777))   NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:36 pm

I blushed super hard but I let him lead me back to the office. I made a break for my desk, still as red as a tomato. He had such a huge effect on me it was hard to conceal my feelings. I sat down and began to type as quickly as i could.
    "i can't Tony. Gibbs is seriously gonna murder me if i dont finish this tonight." i shivered. Gibbs scared the living daylights out of me.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777))   NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777)) Empty

Back to top Go down

NCIS: McGee/Dinozzo ((For Lumanee and TMNTluvr777))
    Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next