Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:51 am

O wen watch her go before he called Rex and they both got back in the truck.He sighed before he drove home.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:56 am

I stayed in the bth for an hour, before getting out, and drying off, dressing in my pajamas, and then told my father good night and went to bed. When i awoke the next morning, i had the feeling, of owen's arms around me from my dream
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 3:47 pm

Owen had been right the knife was in a small case in his closet,the next mourninng he got up and placed the knife on the counter before joining his family for breakfast before he headed out to milk the cows,and feed the animals.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Reno was up at sharply six am and was out on her run, then came back to change into jeans and a button up and then a tank-top after spraying on a bunch o f sunscreen and going out to the horses to help her father.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:17 pm

Owen milked and feed the animals till noon,he then went back in the house to have lunch as everyone else headed off to do some other stuff.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:27 pm

Lucy was back up on Dixie, her father going into town, and not wanting to be home alone she took the back way to his house, though the trail was somewhat over grown, she carried her gun on her back like always, her hat on, though she was missing her knife, though her dagger was strapped on on the inside of her boot. As she rode, she passed the carving, and sighed, smiling, she still did love him...
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:31 pm

Owen decided to sit on the porch with his old guitare he smiled as he started to strum it,as rex layed beside him.owen kept his hazel eyes in what he was doing as he bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:37 pm

Lucy could hear him, and like always, she let her hair down and cantered into the back field of the house her hair streaming as she Rode, she heard Rex perk up and back, her scent on the wind now as she rode up. she smiled, and slid down, putting the gun in the holster on the saddle, she walked up and petted Rex's head before she went and sat beside him.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:39 pm

Owen had looked up as he felt her body heat beside him,looking over at her he gave her a nod,"Hey Lucy,"He said,his southern accenty coming in heavy.,
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:45 pm

Lucy's body tingled in places him speaking shouldn't make tingle, but he always had that effect on her. "Hey, you had lunch yet? I couldn't sleep, so i made cookies," she said, and knew, he loved her cookies, they were her own creation. the recipe not even written down.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:46 pm

Owen smiled and looked at her,"Of course I have and you bring any of those cookies with you?"He asked as his eyes shined with exciment for one of her cookies.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:54 pm

She smiled and unzipped her bag, and pulled him out a container of 24, "Of course, i ate a few since i didn't have lunch on my ride over."
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 5:55 pm

Owen smiled and reached for them,"Well you want something other than cookies for lunch?"He grabbed one as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:01 pm

"It'd be smart, since I won't be eating for another 9 hours,"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Owen got up and held a hand to her as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Lucy smiled and took his hand and let him pull her up, “What did you have for lunch?” She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:32 pm

"A sandwich,"He smiled as he lead her inside and to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Lucy looked at him, “You don’t seem to eat as much as you used to,” she said, smiling, “but, according to my father, i need more meat on my bones.”
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:58 pm

I smiled and said,"He's right about that,"I said,"and oh trust me hunnie when I don't need to do my chores,and I have a nice relaxing day I eat alot."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:05 pm

“THen i am not the only one who needs to eat,” she said looking at him, and smiling, before setting her bag on the back of one of the chairs athen sat down
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Owen laughed,and shook his head,"so what you wat to eat?"he asked as he grabbed the case that had the knife in i and handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:23 pm

Lucy took the case and took her knife out and set the case in the midle of his table, “Well, if your missing my cooking as much as you seem to be, i can cook,”
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:46 pm

Owen smiled,"Nah your a guest here so what you want?:
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:59 pm

“Got any plain Hamburger that has been cooked?”
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:19 pm

Owen moved to the fridge and pulled out some ,"Yeah right here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Dreams Will Be Free :: 1 on 1 RP's inactive-
Jump to: