Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Castlevania: The Sacrifice. EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Castlevania: The Sacrifice. EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Castlevania: The Sacrifice. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Castlevania: The Sacrifice. EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Castlevania: The Sacrifice. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Castlevania: The Sacrifice. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Castlevania: The Sacrifice. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Castlevania: The Sacrifice. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Castlevania: The Sacrifice. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Castlevania: The Sacrifice.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

Castlevania: The Sacrifice. Empty
PostSubject: Castlevania: The Sacrifice.   Castlevania: The Sacrifice. EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:13 am

Darkness, something that people fear. But not anymore, the angels. The holy messengers of god sent down to earth ten years ago to imprison the lord of darkness, Gabriel Belmont in a prison of light. Yet not to many people know of this other then myself. Because, I’m the last human he turned into a vampire. My name is Jakob Luray. I was just a kid at the time. The time of the rapture when god sent down his angels after a great fire consumed a good portion of the city.

I had lost my parents in the blaze. It was then that he took me. Dragging my unconscious body to the woods outside of town and drank from me, drained me to the last drop. Then forced me to consume his blood and powers. Sending me into a dormant state till my body was old enough to handle the powers of an undead god.

And when I awoken from the sleep, in nothing but darkness. I forced my body to move, I was buried under the earth. I thought I would die, but I didn’t need to breath. Only dig myself out, I think it took me several hours. When I reach the surface, I was hit with incredible amounts of cold wind and snow. It was winter again, like that day so long ago.

As I wandered half naked with torn clothing. I found a hunter trying to catch some deer. I killed the man with my bare hands, not realizing how much strength I had as I forced him down and beat him to death. Taking his clothing, he dressed rather nicely. I got dressed and looked at his dieing body. I could have taken him, sank my fangs into his flesh and drained him dry, but I didn’t. I headed towards that accursed city. Only to find myself walking the streets of that cold winters day.

People rushing about, yammering and yapping. Their voices ringing in my ears I found only quiet peace when entering one of the buildings nearest to me. A homeless shelter run by the church. Run by angels.

I saw them for the first time, beings dressed in robes of white. Their bodies glowed with a warm light that once you got to close to them, you’d want to do anything for them.

I kept my distance, slowly sitting down away from others, the smell of blood in the room was so strong. It was difficult to stop myself from latching onto someone. While sitting in wait to leave when the streets had become more quiet, a group of Catholics came forward to the majority for the room with food and drinks. Everyone began praying to god in thanks. I kept my damned mouth shut less I call Lucifer’s name in praise.

The angels prayed with them. I wanted to eat and drink, but I was afraid. Would I be able to eat human food anymore? I was scared, so I didn’t go up with the others to get some food, I just sat. Watching them all like stupid cattle.

Castlevania: The Sacrifice. 09fc7a88
Back to top Go down
Star
Opening Own Gallery
Opening Own Gallery
Star

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania: The Sacrifice.   Castlevania: The Sacrifice. EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:35 pm

All I have to say is one word...Angle's. Yup...that's what I am. A monster as I would call it in my own race. I hate being an angle. My name is Lila and I have been damed to wonder the earth and keep vampires from existance. It has been 10 years and still no sign of them but we where told to still be on the lookout. I was in the back leaning up against the wall like some bad ass person in an old movie. My body is petite and the only difference between me and the other angle's is that my hair is jet black with small blue highlights through-out it. Most angle's have blond or something of that nature hair but mine has never been seen. I had been tole numerous times to change it but I always refuse. Anyway back to my part of the story....

I saw a young man walk in and just sit down. My emerald green eyes watched him a little as my wings where tucked up against my back. My wings where pearl white with some gold streaks in it. When the preacher was done talking a young girl walked back and asked me a question. I knelt down with a soft smile and listened to the little girl. I answered her questions and conjured her up two plates and asked her to take one to the young man. Her golden hair and bright blue excited eyes made me smile. She took the plates and carefully walked over to the young man and put a plate down on his lap and crawled up onto the bench and smiled at him. "Hi...I'm Susie....You should eat...You look hungry..." She said sweetly as she started to eat some with a smile. I leaned back up against the wall and smiled slightly. Kids where always so funny to watch. She had on a beautiful necklace as well as a braslet. She took the braslet off and put it around his wrist gently. "Please cheer up mister...." She said softly. The touch seemed to make him jump some. What we had no idea was that the necklace and braselet was his creator's daughter's. We had no idea that they existed.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania: The Sacrifice.   Castlevania: The Sacrifice. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:17 am

My mind was all congested with different memories and thoughts, it was like being two different people at the same time. I didn't even notice the little girl who sat a plate of food on my lap and sat next to me till she started talking. Glanced over at her, then at the plate of food. The smell, It made my stomach twist. I couldn't eat much of it at all. Maybe about half the plate then I scooped the rest onto hers. "Thanks...Sorry, not feeling well today, can't eat much." I tried smiling a bit, to show her I wasn't as mopey as I felt.

It felt so depressing, the way the humans are now. Just simply mindless cattle for the angels to control. It was then that the girl slipped the bracelet on my wrist. As soon as the metal touched my skin I felt a jolt of energy, memories flooding in so fast it caused my vision to blur.

When everything straitened out, I looked to the child. Gave her a smile and placed the bracelet back in her hands. "You should keep this. It'll keep you safe." I spoke gently as I stood and left. The world was still so noisy. but it was getting dark out. Less noisy people to piss me off.

I began to wander the streets, feeling the gross food churn in my stomach, dissolving into nothing. My hunger for blood replacing it. I needed blood, and the first place I looked. The blood clinic.

I paused and stood outside the gates to a rather large, rather fancy looking hospital.
Back to top Go down
Star
Opening Own Gallery
Opening Own Gallery
Star

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania: The Sacrifice.   Castlevania: The Sacrifice. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:37 am

The little girl looked at him curiously and just shrugged it off and skipped back to her parents. The braselet slipped off her hand and I picked it up. It was cold but it wasn't any different than any other braslet. I slipped it into my pocket and walked off down the street. I saw him outside of a blood clinic and didn't think anything of it. I just kept walking to do my rounds. A young girl was sitting at the desk inside shuffling papers around that needed to be finished.

She was a kind girl and beautiful. Her amber hair and green eyes stopped all the guys that walked in the door. Most of the guys always came back. just to see her and she talks them into donating more blood. It has helped out a lot with everyone still trying to get on their feet from the attack 10 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania: The Sacrifice.   Castlevania: The Sacrifice. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:50 am

I leaped over the gate in a single bound and ran like a blur around the hospital to the back, knocking out two coworkers and made my way inside. Knocking out several other humans before reaching the blood doner clinic. I paused when I saw a women inside. She was beautiful. And it was so tempting that I couldn't resist walking inside to meet her.

I stepped forward towards the desk smiling charmingly well to try and impress her with good looks. "Hello...Pleasant evening eh?" I spoke softly as I leaned over the counter, staring deeply into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Star
Opening Own Gallery
Opening Own Gallery
Star

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania: The Sacrifice.   Castlevania: The Sacrifice. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:58 am

She smiled sweetly at up him. Her hands stopping on the scattered papers. "Welcome and yes it is. It's a beautiful evening." She said kindly. "Would you like to donate today?" She said sweetly as she started to get the paperwork together just incase he said yes. her hair was put up in a messy bun and she wore a low cut V neck shirt that showed off her eyes. The space around her was a mess and she was the only one at the counter. Everyone else has gone home on this snowy day.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania: The Sacrifice.   Castlevania: The Sacrifice. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:37 pm

I smirked softly as I leaned in closer, using my eyes to stare deeply into hers. Slowly I could feel it. The swell of power inside of me coming out, slowly reaching into her mind and grabbing hold of her free will. Taking control of her. "I'm sorry....But I'm not much of a giver, more of a taker....Sleep." I whispered the command into her mind, focusing more on the connection then my thirst for her blood.
Back to top Go down
Star
Opening Own Gallery
Opening Own Gallery
Star

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania: The Sacrifice.   Castlevania: The Sacrifice. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:27 am

She was confused when he said sleep. Her mind already starting to shut down as she rested her head on her hands and closed her eyes. She ended up going into a deep sleep. Her messy bun fell out and her long auburn hair fell to the side so her neck was showing. She had no idea what was going on. Only that in her mind she was sort of panicked. She needed to get back to work and to help out this man but her mind said no and had other plans for her.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania: The Sacrifice.   Castlevania: The Sacrifice. EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:58 pm

It was my first time trying something like that. But knowing his powers was very beneficial. As such putting women to sleep. My eyes soon caught the one thing that made my lips dry. He neck, her smooth pink, warm neck. Full of blood, sweetly bitter tasting blood. Slowly I walked around, leaning down closer. Just one bite, one bite and I could drink her dry without her feeling it.

I had to stop when i felt my lips kiss her soft neck, parting as my fangs just barely pressed to the skin. I pulled them back slowly, left her be only to ransack the fridge in the other room. taking a bag and stuffing it full with blood packs. I did'nt really care what type, I just wanted something that would last without having to harm the humans and be off into the night. I left sleeping beauty to her sleep, hoping I would never come to harm her or anyone else. Never to let my fangs sink into flesh, only into the skin of plastic blood packs.

As I left, I felt scared. What I did was a crime, and there was much to be said about where I could flee now. I had no home, it was destroyed in the flames so long ago. But when I found myself, standing infront of a brand new, beautiful white painted home.

I was stunned. I stood there, where my house was destroyed only to find the whole neighborhood was rebuilt. A new family was living there, a husband and wife and their young daughter. She was my age, back then. And it hit me, all those years lost. Taken from me.

I stood there what felt like forever, then I left. tired, broken. I found myself siting upon the steps of his enemy, the house of god. A church, the stone steps felt so cold, covered in snow. I sat there for awhile, long enough to allow the snow to cover my hair and shoulders. the nap sack filled with blood bags sat beside me.

It was all I had.
Back to top Go down
Star
Opening Own Gallery
Opening Own Gallery
Star

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania: The Sacrifice.   Castlevania: The Sacrifice. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:25 am

As I made my rounds that young man kept popping up. Every time it seemed that I turned the corner that young man was around. I didn't quite understand what he was doing and when I saw him on the steps of the church I couldn't help but stop and talk to him. "Hello....Do you not have a place to go?" I asked softly. I felt bad. I wanted to help this poor young man. My long hair was pulled back into a tight bun but one large strand of hair that had some wave to it hung in my face. The dresses that we had to wear where pure white and clung to our torso and chest tightly. The light fabric fell away from us at our hips. The sleeves where tight until they got to about the elbow than started to fall away from our skin to give our wrists some breathing room. You would think in fabric that thin you would be freezing but really we where warm. He seemed to have trouble answering me because he stayed quiet. My wings where vanished. Being an angel we could pull our wings back into our back to look more human. "If you need a place to stay I know the church has a nice room to get you out of the cold..." I said softly as I placed my hand on his shoulder gently.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania: The Sacrifice.   Castlevania: The Sacrifice. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:32 pm

I was lost in my thoughts, in my mood of brooding and hunger to feast. But everything was cut short with a jolt of fear when I felt the angel grasp my shoulder gently. My eyes went wide in a short burst of shock. She was so young, so tender looking. Even her beauty scorned me and taunted me to take her. I pulled away gently. grasping my nap sack filled with blood bags. "No...no thank you, i'm fine..." I spoke quickly as I got up to leave and walk away. My head was pounding and my throat was sore. I wished just to be left alone but that angel haunted my mind. I turned to look at her, I had to force myself to continue walking away.

Yet I couldn't pull my eyes away from the sight of her.
Back to top Go down
Star
Opening Own Gallery
Opening Own Gallery
Star

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania: The Sacrifice.   Castlevania: The Sacrifice. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:50 pm

I stood there looking sort of sad that I couldn't help him. I just prayed to God that he would find someplace warm to take him in. The wind was blowing a little stronger and it seemed that a snow storm was among the horizon. I watched the man walk away. His eyes watching me like some lab rat that needed to be protected. Gabriel's voice behind me made me jump. His loud roaring voice yelling at me for something that wasn't even important. In this day Angel's aren't supost to interact with the humans. We where just here to keep the balance so me actually speaking to someone and getting caught was bad. He struck me with the back of his hand hard and I hit the church railing and held on to keep me up. His body towered over mine as he looked down at me. "Don't you ever forget the rules..." He said angerly. I softly said "yes sir..." and he walked away. His nail cut my cheek slightly as I regained my footing. By the time I looked back that man was gone like he was never there. I sighed softly to myself as I sat down on the church steps watching the kids play outside with their animals before the storm hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania: The Sacrifice.   Castlevania: The Sacrifice. Empty

Back to top Go down

Castlevania: The Sacrifice.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Dreams Will Be Free :: 1 on 1 RP's inactive-
Jump to: