Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Murderous Asking (Mabry and I) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Murderous Asking (Mabry and I) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Murderous Asking (Mabry and I) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Murderous Asking (Mabry and I) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Murderous Asking (Mabry and I) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Murderous Asking (Mabry and I) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Murderous Asking (Mabry and I) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Murderous Asking (Mabry and I) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Murderous Asking (Mabry and I) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Murderous Asking (Mabry and I)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

Murderous Asking (Mabry and I) Empty
PostSubject: Murderous Asking (Mabry and I)   Murderous Asking (Mabry and I) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:39 pm

Elijah, she goes by Ely for short, is seventeen...she just moved to Aspen Groves with her step family...seeing as her real family gave her away...disowned her on some street corner when she was four years old. That family had abused her, had cut and burned and anything else imaginable to their little girl and then had just...left her to die. Thankfully, a kind man found her and took her home, he was a doctor.
Ely has four older brothers, Aristotle at age 18 along with his twin Galileo at age 18 and the other twins Vladimir and Dmitri at age 19. They want nothing more then to protect her and they watch her constantly to make sure she's alright in the new town.
Ely knows of Shifters...knows that is where she lives with among with her only being half human...her parents think she's fully human and all...but...until she runs into a boy at school...nothing is as it seems.

"Murder" a common nickname for Merlander Hale. He's eighteen and in highschool...Has the perfect family, a younger sister at the age of six and as cute as can be. A family who loves him and all he needs is a girl...BUT....she has to be perfect...seeing as he's a Shifter.
~~~**LOOK AT NEXT POST FOR INFORMATION**~~~
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Murderous Asking (Mabry and I)   Murderous Asking (Mabry and I) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:45 pm

A SHIFTER is a person who is able to turn from human to an animal. These animals range from the most popualr wolves in most mythical belifes (though they are about twice the size of a normal wolf) to any animal(SEE BELOW)
Mating heat happened once a year and is when the need to mate becomes almost all consuming and an unbearable pain. Males, if they are unable to find a release, will find any female and have them that night or day to get that slight need taken off. They will, males, usually will find their females during this time period, some do, though, find them other ways. During the actions of making love to the soul mate, the male and female will bite deep and hard into a shoulder. Each male has glands under his tongue that release a mating hormone that they put in the wound of their girl to keep it from healing completely and to make it scar. The Feline species, has what is called a ‘barb’ or a ‘hook’ that locks inside the girl.
Once a mate is chosen, Females cannot bear the touch of another male. It feels like their skin is physically burning. Males cannot bear the touch of another female with the same effect. Mating heat also keeps the participating couples young. In some cases, the couple may look 30-40 but may really be at the age of 150 years.
Species of the Breeds:
-Tigers:
-Bengal Tigers
-White Tigers
-Panthers
-Bobcats
-Lynx
-Wolves
-Coyotes
-Bears
Terms:
Directate: Like the Humans President, rule over all the Shifters in all areas. Each neighborhood has a "mayor" elect or most comonly known as a Head Alpha
Watchers/Seers:People assigned a school to a group of people to watch and look for Shifter children. They are required to report those potential people to the Directate if they are not part of a fmaily. If they are, they will be protected at all costs if in a Human populated school
Protectors: In a school setting, form best friend groups and keep the child safe from the cliques of the more popular children. In a World setting, they are like a body guard
Enforcers: They go on the operations and make sure orders are followed, do the shooting/arresting and enforcement of laws.
Primals: It was them with the direct DNA cross. They have claws, they, males, are also used to breed with human females or females of that same species. They can only be killed by other Primals.
Deleting the Shifter: Their blood is run through a ‘cleaner’. It is painful; they bite, scratch, kick and do anything to fight against it. They have to be sedated for 5-8 days during the process. It never works the first time, has to be done anywere from 5-10 times with 2 week intervals between.
Half Breeds: They are half human children. Lots of times, it the blood is weak enough, have the right hair/eye color. Weak blood gives them no heightened senses.
Nails: There are claws under them in the Primals. Grow quick, sharp and tough. Most tend to chew them since nail clippers do not work nor do fingernail files.
Scent: Each has an individual scent or taste. This will change in times of his duress like when they are hunting for a lost mate.
Hair: Any solid color. Can be dyed.
Gait/Stride: Longer and or faster than humans, Breeds then to like to run or walk fast compared to human standards.
Cage: A torture room. Blades swing overhead; spikes raise and sink into the floor to impale the Breeds. All ages and genders are forced into the room naked and basically sent to die.
Sanctuary: A safe haven, most live at one, like a miniature town. Have a Doctors office, Grocery stores, anything a town would have.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Murderous Asking (Mabry and I)   Murderous Asking (Mabry and I) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:55 pm

Elijah Raine
Bio: Up there
Looks HAS DARK BLUE EYES INSTEAD!!
Murderous Asking (Mabry and I) B,w,black,hair,girl,green,eyes-32b68f744f4bf393a6d4c6f29cb7e197_m
Back to top Go down
MabryAdams17
Thinking
Thinking
MabryAdams17

PostSubject: Re: Murderous Asking (Mabry and I)   Murderous Asking (Mabry and I) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:12 pm

i like this!!! but what was everything in yellow??
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Murderous Asking (Mabry and I)   Murderous Asking (Mabry and I) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:15 pm

Information for refrence and what a Shifter is. I would hope you read it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murderous Asking (Mabry and I)   Murderous Asking (Mabry and I) Empty

Back to top Go down

Murderous Asking (Mabry and I)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Dreams Will Be Free :: 1 on 1 RP's inactive-
Jump to: