Your Dreams Will Be Free

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalForumCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Do not forget that this is a free forum! The Admins all wish you a happy time and contact anyone with a RED name for any questions/concerns you have. Also don't forget to go nominate someone for Role Player of the Month! Above all else have fun! We now have a facebook page! Contact Asch or Chercher to find out how to join!
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» An Alien Heart (Asch and me)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:27 pm by Asch

» My Wonderful Grimm ((For Asch and Tortuga))
Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:13 pm by Asch

» Turtle Craze
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:15 pm by Asch

» Mikey's Secret
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Raphel's Savior
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Unreadable
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:07 pm by Asch

» Sunny Untouchable
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Broken Home (TMNTand I)
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Midnight Chains (Tortuga and I)
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:04 pm by Asch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

The Last Human (tortuga and seven coloured puppeteer)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
TMNTLuvr777
Rebirth
Rebirth

PostSubject: The Last Human (tortuga and seven coloured puppeteer)   Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:05 pm

In a post- apocalyptic world where the link between the demon world and the human world was opened and demoans wiped out the human race. Except for one. Ciera is the last human. She has been captured by the KIngs guards as a choice for a new wife to bear the new princes. Little did she know she would actually be chosen...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love S.M., TMNT, CSI, NCIS and star trek
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Kirk loves Spock

New Rps:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TMNTLuvr777
Rebirth
Rebirth

PostSubject: Re: The Last Human (tortuga and seven coloured puppeteer)   Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:46 pm

Ciera was running through the desert, trying to get back to cover when she was captured. The two blue demon guards ere carrying her to the palace, shaking her roughly when she struggled. She was chained to a hook on the floor and stood in a line with other eager looking female demons. Then the demon king entered.
((you are the king. Describe what you look like and you explaining how you are going to pick a wife.))

Kirk loves Spock

New Rps:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SevenColouredPuppeteer
Thinking
Thinking

PostSubject: Re: The Last Human (tortuga and seven coloured puppeteer)   Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:49 pm

He entered and the entire room fell silent as if making a sound would be a sentence to death and it more than likily was. Causually spinning a chain and Sickle was no help to this unnatural quiet the sound filled the room shaking chains. He approached them all on at a time doing various things to inspect them. Every female demon was look eager and deathly afraid, but then he got to Ciera he did not inspect her but merely asked a question, "Do you fear death being the last of your kind?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TMNTLuvr777
Rebirth
Rebirth

PostSubject: Re: The Last Human (tortuga and seven coloured puppeteer)   Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:10 pm

((awesome job baby!))
She glared at him defiantly, no fear in her eyes but a glint of interest, "No i do not....you r majesty." she bit out when a guard cleared his throat. Her white robes revealed much of her double d breasts and tanned skin.

Kirk loves Spock

New Rps:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SevenColouredPuppeteer
Thinking
Thinking

PostSubject: Re: The Last Human (tortuga and seven coloured puppeteer)   Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:23 am

He approached the guard that stuck her. He grins and launches the sickle into the guards abdomen and carves up his body. Upon exiting his body the Demon King shakes the sickle once to remove the blood which some splashes on to Ciera's clothes and skin. He snorted, "This is what happens when you damage goods let that be a lesson to all of you for striking the one I have chosen. As for you two guard have her in my chambers before I return I have some business to attend to and be sure to feed that scum that now has his organs staining my floor as food for the peasants." He looks at her once and then with a flow of his cape exits the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TMNTLuvr777
Rebirth
Rebirth

PostSubject: Re: The Last Human (tortuga and seven coloured puppeteer)   Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:16 am

She smirked the remains of the guard, "he deserved it." she whispered to herself as she was led to the kings bed chambers. They stripped her down and bathed her in scented oil. Then they redressed her in a skimpy outfit that had three small black stips of cloth, one that covered her pedestal and the other two barely contained her breasts. They were all connected by gold sting and very much resembled a bikini. She was told to stay put on the bed ad, which she did, full of curiousity.

Kirk loves Spock

New Rps:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SevenColouredPuppeteer
Thinking
Thinking

PostSubject: Re: The Last Human (tortuga and seven coloured puppeteer)   Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:46 pm

He entered the room looking less dark then he did before and had the smile of getting a christmas present that he already knew what it was. He approached her and with his tail with the end that was sharper then any sword cut the fabric of the outfit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TMNTLuvr777
Rebirth
Rebirth

PostSubject: Re: The Last Human (tortuga and seven coloured puppeteer)   Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:32 am

She gasped as her breasts bounced with newfound freedom and her pedestal was revealed. She immediately went to cover up but a look from him had her revealing her goods. She stuck her chin out stubbornly as a red blush covered her cheeks.

Kirk loves Spock

New Rps:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SevenColouredPuppeteer
Thinking
Thinking

PostSubject: Re: The Last Human (tortuga and seven coloured puppeteer)   Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:00 am

He place his hand on her cheek, "I don't know why you are treating someone who saved your life and is treating you so nicely, but if being cold towards me is how you want to live I can't stop you."
He got up with his tail swaying back and forth goes towards the window and speaks again, "I asked you if you fear death being the last of your kind because of the consequences of not being chosen by me. Now I never said you would have to do anything for me, but I am the king and I don't want to but if I do not get serviced I am certain more then enough will glady take your place by my throne. So come as you see fit but it is a closing window."
As if to complete the metaphor he loudly closed the window and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TMNTLuvr777
Rebirth
Rebirth

PostSubject: Re: The Last Human (tortuga and seven coloured puppeteer)   Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 am

She weighed her options and she couldnt deny the attraction she felt for him, as well as the fact that this position could very well keep her alive alot longer. Shestood and made her way towards him, the tattered remains of her robenstill clinging to her damp skin as she kissed him.

Kirk loves Spock

New Rps:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SevenColouredPuppeteer
Thinking
Thinking

PostSubject: Re: The Last Human (tortuga and seven coloured puppeteer)   Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:16 am

He smiled out of satisfaction. he wraps his arms around her and felt her lips on his. His tail wiggled with excitement and he softly said in between kisses, "Glad you could see it my way."
As the kissing continued he removed any remaining clothes that cling to her body and dragged his claws down her bare back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TMNTLuvr777
Rebirth
Rebirth

PostSubject: Re: The Last Human (tortuga and seven coloured puppeteer)   Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:26 am

She rolled her eyes playfully at his comment and eyed his tail curiosly. When he ran his nails down her back though, it sent shivers through her and made her immediately arch into him.

Kirk loves Spock

New Rps:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SevenColouredPuppeteer
Thinking
Thinking

PostSubject: Re: The Last Human (tortuga and seven coloured puppeteer)   Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:39 pm

He feels her heart pound against his body and slithers his tongue into her mouth. The tail wraps around her left leg and grabs her butt hard. He feels her soft skin. The feelings between them is like he is unraveling her walls like a cat unravels knitted sweater slowly but with much excitement and happiness. He looks into her helpless hazel eyes as she is under his complete control and bends to his will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TMNTLuvr777
Rebirth
Rebirth

PostSubject: Re: The Last Human (tortuga and seven coloured puppeteer)   Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:23 pm

She closed her eyes as she let her passion take her over as she ground her hips against his and tangled their tongues.

Kirk loves Spock

New Rps:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SevenColouredPuppeteer
Thinking
Thinking

PostSubject: Re: The Last Human (tortuga and seven coloured puppeteer)   Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:17 am

Forces her into a wall and undoes his remaining clothes and grinds against her. He grabs her breast and goes down and bites her neck. His fangs sink deep into her neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TMNTLuvr777
Rebirth
Rebirth

PostSubject: Re: The Last Human (tortuga and seven coloured puppeteer)   Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:17 am

She gasped as he lost control and grabbed her breast which made her moan, but the moment he bit into the skin of her neck she screamed in pleasure and rubbed her pedestal against him.

Kirk loves Spock

New Rps:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SevenColouredPuppeteer
Thinking
Thinking

PostSubject: Re: The Last Human (tortuga and seven coloured puppeteer)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:08 pm

His mouth locked on to her neck his hands drifting down her body. He looked up at her pinned to the wall full of ectasy he enjoyed this power over her. His hands reached their destination her pedestal and he entered slowly and not going very far in at first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TMNTLuvr777
Rebirth
Rebirth

PostSubject: Re: The Last Human (tortuga and seven coloured puppeteer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:53 am

She gasped in surprise and gripped his arms, arching into his touch with a whimper. "more...." she moaned quietly.

Kirk loves Spock

New Rps:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SevenColouredPuppeteer
Thinking
Thinking

PostSubject: Re: The Last Human (tortuga and seven coloured puppeteer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:00 am

He went farther inside of her her body convulsing as each moan was more intense then the last. He grips her thigh and maintains a steady pace of movement inside her with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TMNTLuvr777
Rebirth
Rebirth

PostSubject: Re: The Last Human (tortuga and seven coloured puppeteer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:40 am

She dug her nails in his shoulders and moved her hips with his fingers. She began to breath harder as her climax fell over her.

Kirk loves Spock

New Rps:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SevenColouredPuppeteer
Thinking
Thinking

PostSubject: Re: The Last Human (tortuga and seven coloured puppeteer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:45 pm

He dragged his fingers out of her and began lick them clean. He grabbed hold of her, smiled a wicked smile and slid inside her body slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TMNTLuvr777
Rebirth
Rebirth

PostSubject: Re: The Last Human (tortuga and seven coloured puppeteer)   Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:15 am

She gaped and her eyes went wide as she scratched his back, his sheer size stretching her and filling her to the brim.

Kirk loves Spock

New Rps:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SevenColouredPuppeteer
Thinking
Thinking

PostSubject: Re: The Last Human (tortuga and seven coloured puppeteer)   Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:11 pm

He went deeper inside of her and kissing her as he presses against her body. Feeling him inch ever more inside of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TMNTLuvr777
Rebirth
Rebirth

PostSubject: Re: The Last Human (tortuga and seven coloured puppeteer)   Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:05 am

She whimpered against hos lips, the pressure almost too much for her as she climaxed around him for the first time. She rolled her hips desperately, "my king... Take me as yours."

Kirk loves Spock

New Rps:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SevenColouredPuppeteer
Thinking
Thinking

PostSubject: Re: The Last Human (tortuga and seven coloured puppeteer)   Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:38 am

He began to thrust deep inside of her. Her liquid being the only thing as a buffer between the friction and her walls. He groans, "You are my servant and I shall take you as many times as I please."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Human (tortuga and seven coloured puppeteer)   

Back to top Go down

The Last Human (tortuga and seven coloured puppeteer)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next