Your Dreams Will Be Free

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalForumCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Do not forget that this is a free forum! The Admins all wish you a happy time and contact anyone with a RED name for any questions/concerns you have. Also don't forget to go nominate someone for Role Player of the Month! Above all else have fun! We now have a facebook page! Contact Asch or Chercher to find out how to join!
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» An Alien Heart (Asch and me)
Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 9:27 pm by Asch

» My Wonderful Grimm ((For Asch and Tortuga))
Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 11:13 pm by Asch

» Turtle Craze
Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:15 pm by Asch

» Mikey's Secret
Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Raphel's Savior
Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Unreadable
Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:07 pm by Asch

» Sunny Untouchable
Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Broken Home (TMNTand I)
Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Midnight Chains (Tortuga and I)
Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:04 pm by Asch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:15 pm

Walking into the house he walked up to his room to change,giving one of the girls a slowly sexy smirk on the way by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:21 pm

The girl smiled and got up, folowing him up the stairs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:27 pm

He walked into his bedroom,happy she followed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:20 pm

She walked in and shut the door behind her, the first few buttons on her shrit undone, "So, where have you been Alec?" She asked, laying back on the bed

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:52 pm

"Out,"He said as he slid his shirt off,watching her as he walked towards the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:57 pm

"Why Alec? You gave your smile like you wanted something."

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:36 pm

He chuckled,"I mean I've been out,"he said and crawled on the bed,over her small frame,taking in her scent he smiled more,"I do want something."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:34 pm

She smiled and licked his neck, "Oh and what is it that you want?" She asked, her hands sliding down her chest

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:54 pm

He pressed his hard on onto her core,"We both exactly what I want,"he kissed her neck softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:02 pm

She kissed his neck and licked him, "So, when are you giong to mate me? You smell like another girl." She whispered as she grinded up to him

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:15 am

He groaned softly and moved back against her loving how she made him feel,kissing down her chest to her cleavage,kissing between her breast he whispered,"Very soon baby, oh so very soon,"he ripped open her shirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:48 pm

She smiled and slid it off, kissing him she undid his jeans and hers.

Being the Beta, his room was right next door. He had seen it all, Jake had. The poor girl he had befrieneded was falling for her. He told his mate he had duty tonight and ran out into the night, taking watch over her house, but not for Alec, for the girl's own good.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:59 pm

He smiled and slid them both off,smelling her arousal clear now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:01 am

she smiled and pulled him down and kissed him, when they finished, like alwaqys she snuck out of his room to hers.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:05 am

He showered then dressed before going downstairs,grabbing left overs he sat down and started to eat.His mind going back to Sage,he sighed and shook his head before putting his dishes in the sink,leaning against the counter he looked out the window to watch as couples and their pups sat outside around the fire,some of the kids chasing fire flies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:34 am

She woke up a bit after that nap of hers, sitting up she stripped down and grabbed a towel, wrapping it aroundherself she walked though her backyard to a lake, dtopping the towel she walked in until she was at her neck, smiling as she went for a midnight swim. Alec was in her mind but she shook him out, "He probably has someone already, Sage," she told herself, "Probaby a girlfriend. All he wants is a friend."
"That isn't true." She jumped and whirled to look at the man who ahd been there earlier.
"Now I am saying thie because your a nice girl and don't need any more pain. He has girls he uses, one imparticular he might marry. I know it seems like he wants you, but he only wants sex. I know you want company of someone you can love, but he won't give the."
She walked out and pulled the towel up, he came and sat beside her, "I take it you have a mate."
"I do and it would kill me if she got hurt."
She nodded, "I see...thanks...your who?"
"Jake." he held out his hand then pulled it back.
She smiled a bit and laid back, "Thanks, for telling me though...I guess I trust and fall a little easy."
"Its okay, I can understand. Just know that there will be some wolves watching you, Alec said so but I was the one who talked him into it, to help keep you safe all right? They won't hurt you."
"She nodded, "All right."

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:57 am

He smiled then walked out of the house,he stripped and transformed into a wolf,running to check up on the other ones,changing back he pulled on some shorts to find Jake and Sage sitting together.
Emerging from the tree he cocked an eye brow,"Well this is interesting,Gracie would love to hear about this,"he teased as he noticed Sage in just a towel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:24 pm

She kept her mouth shut as Jake said, "I caught her while she was swiming. Its not like you've never seen anyone naked Alec." He said and looked at him
she stood up and wrapped the towel tight around her, hiding the bruises and such on her body.
She looked at him, "What do you need Alec? Jake all read y told me about the watching wolves."

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:35 pm

he shot a look at Jake,"Shut up,"he said before looking at Sage,cupping her one cheek he spoke softer,"I came to check how things were.... and how you're feeling."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:44 pm

She turned her head away from him, "I can heal just fine." She bowed her head and coughed, "God please tell me someone hugged you you smell like a girls perfume."
Jake opened his mouth but covered it with a cough to not say anything

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:54 pm

He frowned slightly,"Sorry didn't smell that on me,"he said an dropped his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:01 pm

"I am not stupid Alec, I can figure out myself that you had a girfriend or someone you were intimate with. I might have been alone alot of my life, but I know when single people get really close in the face they don't pull away." She got up and shook her head, wringing out her hair before she moved behind the rocks, dropped her twoel and stepped in,swimming out from behind the rock outcropping. "Now, if you boys are done talking to me, Jake you ever come tell me stuff like that again I will shoot you, I am going to keep swimming and enjoy the stars. I am sure your women would like you back seeing as it is after two in the morning."

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:10 pm

He frowned and sighed,"Yeah I guess,"he muttered before he could walk away though two of the pack members emerged from the woods,"You Idiot!"the male growled and pushed the female towards Alec,he caught her and growled,"What the hell Dave?"he pushed the girl behind him.
"She let a wolf that was on our territory get away!!"Dave yelled,"take her home before I wring her neck."
He stepped forward,"you dare touch a women like that again I'll rip your throat out,now get back work!"he snapped, in a alpha tone before turning to the girl,sighing,"Sara.."
"I'm sorry Alec I tried!"she said,"I really did!"
He shook his head,"Its fine come on let's get you home to Jason,"he wrapped a brotherly arm around her and kissed her temple,without another word to Jake or Sage he left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:16 pm

When he and the others were gone sage got out of the lake, stark naked she hit him across the face, "I am serious. You tell me anything about what he is doing again I will shoot you and I do not miss." She watched his lip bleed and eye blacken. "You tell Alec I don't want to see him again." She walked naked back home and into a shower. In the hot water she cried out her pain.

Jake was stunned to say the least and it wasn't until she was gon that he went home. He walked in and shot daggers at Alec, growling under his breath as he went to clean up.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:22 pm

Alec rolled his eyes and went upstairs,muttering slight he changed into pj's then silently went down the hall way,opening a bedroom door he sniffed the air and smiled.Tip toeing over to his girl's bed he slid in behind her,wrapping an arm around her he pulled her close,"you really want me to mate and wed you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next