Your Dreams Will Be Free

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalForumCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Do not forget that this is a free forum! The Admins all wish you a happy time and contact anyone with a RED name for any questions/concerns you have. Also don't forget to go nominate someone for Role Player of the Month! Above all else have fun! We now have a facebook page! Contact Asch or Chercher to find out how to join!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» An Alien Heart (Asch and me)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:27 pm by Asch

» My Wonderful Grimm ((For Asch and Tortuga))
Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:13 pm by Asch

» Turtle Craze
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:15 pm by Asch

» Mikey's Secret
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Raphel's Savior
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Unreadable
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:07 pm by Asch

» Sunny Untouchable
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Broken Home (TMNTand I)
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Midnight Chains (Tortuga and I)
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:04 pm by Asch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Sleepwalking

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dess
First CD Out
First CD Out

PostSubject: Sleepwalking   Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:57 am

(Male) Has been a vampire for centuries longer then most know. At first he was sweet and nice he even found love. He t was happy till she passed away. Now it's like he is sleepwalking..not giving a care about a thing there would be days were he would feed starving himself to days where he would rampage and drink from every person he saw..

(Female) Is your normal human girl she had the normal high school experience besides one thing she found her true love she was happy he was the world to her she would do anything for him. But soon that all changed when he cheated on her then left and after that it was like she was sleepwalking. She didn't care anymore she would sit at home for days and just cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Seeing as time stood still
The way it did before
It's like I'm sleepwalking
Fell into another hole again
It's like I'm sleepwalking

Wake up!
Take my hand and
Give me a reason to start again
Wake up!
Pull me out and
Give me a reason to start again."
~BMTH
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~I'll Play either Character..

Name::
Bio::
Appearance::

Last edited by Dess on Sat May 11, 2013 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pastthemoonbeyondthe.forumotion.com/forum
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalking   Fri May 10, 2013 6:07 pm

Is this guy okay to play the male part?

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

That's a bendable character I made up from my own stories and has a similar back story, I can just update his clothes but does that sound cool?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalking   Fri May 10, 2013 6:15 pm

well if you can't see the picture here' his Bio

Name: Nix
visual age: can vary, sometimes he looks 15, to 25 to even 35 depending on which story he's in.
Hair:Black
Skin tone:pale
Clothes: it can be anything except the original wears a black trench coat with feathered shoulderguards (it's a fantasy novel kind of)
Bio: the original bio was he was the savior of his hometown and most of the world by defeating a giant demon. He stuck around, helped rebuild the town, happy go lucky even had a wife but one day he realized he was vampire like and hid away so the people can still maintain their visual ofa hero but his wife was killed by being accused of being a witch (which in my own story there'S a twist to it lol) anyway, Nix can be called anything or named anything but I was thinking a guy with pale skin, long black hair, wears contacts to change his eye color, dresses in fashionably black clothes as far as looks go

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dess
First CD Out
First CD Out

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalking   Sat May 11, 2013 12:52 pm

No he is quiet fine no need to fret, you can do what you wish he is just fine for me. He is a very good character lol and Thanks for joining

Name::Fiction Sullivan
Bio::Fiction is your typical human teenager, she even found the love of her love..or well so she thought they lasted three years before she caught him cheating on her. After they had broken up she had felt hopeless, she had dedicated herself to him and just like that she had nothing. Not too long after the break up she moved wanting a fresh start from the heartbreak. Fiction now lives in a new town and goes to a new school (college) hoping she could forget everything about her old town but it's rather hard to forget something that hurt you so bad. (Basic Bio the rest I shall come up with through this RP)
Appearance::Raven black short hair that falls just below her chin, she has bright blue eyes, 5'6.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

I Shall post the first post in a bit..

[u]
Back to top Go down
Dess
First CD Out
First CD Out

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalking   Sat May 11, 2013 1:51 pm

The day went in a flash, it was like any other day. Fiction got up, got ready and went to school, she took her classes and went straight home and spent the rest of the night doing homework and watching TV. But this night..this night was different she didn't go straight home to have another boring night ahead of her. Once her classes had ended she walked outside to see it was raining, she smiled softly as she looked up at the dark grey sky. Rain was the one thing in this would that could make her smile anymore..it helped her to clear her head.

Fiction let the rain drip down her face and soak her body as she walked. she didn't care if she got sick it would be worth it just to feel the rain. As she walked she began to her mind began to wander into another world full of thoughts and feelings. Most of them about her ex the one person it was hard for her to forget..His face flashed through her mind causing her to shake her head lightly not wanting to remember his face much less see it. As she was lost in thought she walked aimlessly around the town.

After so long of walking the rain came to a light drizzle and Fiction found herself walking through the park. It was now darker outside and there were no people in sight. She pulled her self out thought realizing how long she must have been wandering around. Fiction came up to a small park and figured while she was out she might as well swing and let her self get lost in thought once more, it was better then being stuck at home bored.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalking   Sat May 11, 2013 2:56 pm

It was a rainy evening for Nix as he pulled his jet black hair behind his head and tied it back and looked up at the sky. He was an odd looking one but easily mistaken for just some goth boy. The tender looking age of 21; he swept one leg over the other with headphones on listening to music. Skin, pale as death. His eyes glowed an emerald green but there was a possibility that they weren't his real eye colors as he stared off into the night, completely unaware of the presence of another coming his way.

He was a quiet guy sporting a gray old CD player wearing a light buttoned up tribal patterned shirt with black and white ear phones on. His legs covered by fairly baggy pants with chains around the hips and steel toed boots. The look made him feel comfortable as his attention drew toward his own past hearing the cheers of his familiars happily moving about him and eventually turned into death everywhere as an image of his young wife was hanging and the rest of the town was slaughtered by hisown hand as he slightly opened his eyes and breathed a bit heavily but not as big a reaction as the days it used to torment him when he was younger.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dess
First CD Out
First CD Out

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalking   Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:25 am

Fiction walked over to the wing set she turned the seat over, not wanting to sit the rain that gather on the top of swing. Once she had sat she palmed the cold silver chains and slightly started to swing kicking her legs back and fourth, back and fourth. As he mind began to wander flashes of the face the man she once loved..no he was no man he was boy...an arrogant boy. Fiction shook her head lightly shooing away the face that had always saddened her. She brushed her hand across her cheek moving the black strands of hair that stuck to her face.

After a while Fiction came to a slow steady swing he feet floating lightly over ground. she placed her hands in her lap as she fiddled with her fingers. Fiction didn't get why she went on her midnight walks they did the opposite of what she wanted them to do. Every second she was thinking of the arrogant boy that she had caught cheating on her with her best friend. She felt tears began to swell on her eyes she wiped them away quickly, not wanting to cry again for someone who thought of her as worthless. She never pictured her self to be that girl that had felt as if she had lost everything when she lost her high school love but it did it happened to her and she hated.

Not wanting to think of her ex she randomly started to hum lightly as she continued to swing letting herself get lost in the feel of the rain dripping on her head and down her face and over her legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalking   

Back to top Go down

Sleepwalking
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Dreams Will Be Free :: Roleplaying. :: 1 on 1 Rps over flow-
Jump to: