Your Dreams Will Be Free

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalForumCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Do not forget that this is a free forum! The Admins all wish you a happy time and contact anyone with a RED name for any questions/concerns you have. Also don't forget to go nominate someone for Role Player of the Month! Above all else have fun! We now have a facebook page! Contact Asch or Chercher to find out how to join!
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» An Alien Heart (Asch and me)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:27 pm by Asch

» My Wonderful Grimm ((For Asch and Tortuga))
Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:13 pm by Asch

» Turtle Craze
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:15 pm by Asch

» Mikey's Secret
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Raphel's Savior
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Unreadable
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:07 pm by Asch

» Sunny Untouchable
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Broken Home (TMNTand I)
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Midnight Chains (Tortuga and I)
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:04 pm by Asch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

side quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: side quest   Tue May 07, 2013 10:01 pm

Deep in a forest, there stood a hut which was covered over in leaves. The trees were ripe and green overhead and the sun glimmered over the cracks of the leaves and inside that hut, a quiet man who was hiding out from the outside world checks his nails. as they have grown and then tilts my head slightly and then gets up looking around for a way out into the dark of the night feeling hungry as he stared intently as the sun finally was within view of setting and sighed thinking this still might take a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Tue May 07, 2013 10:27 pm

Bord out of her mind, she started off early that morning, a dark green dress, no strapa and to her knees flowed around her curcy figure perfectly. Her green eyes were allert and shqarp, almost glowing frim under her dark red hair. Her pale skin glowed like that of avampire in the light, settijg off the natural glittering of her skin. She was barefoot as she walked through the woods, it had been hours and she needed a place to stay that night.the dress only nid her wounds she kept from the world, she told no one. Her stomach grumbled and she headed deeper into the woods ti find shekter and something edible and nonpoisionus. Once in a clearing she loomed around, not even spotting the well hidden hime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Tue May 07, 2013 10:39 pm

His blue eyes adjusted to his environment which which held all the food one could ask for as he shifted his somewhat short down to his shoulders and somewhat spiky. His black torn jeans with no shoes either as well as his black buttonned shirt unbottoned 2 buttons down his chest as he stretched and looked outside and adjusted his dark green and black trip gloves revealing his attatchment between style and nature as the clothes were torn around the edges and he bit down on his nails as well keepinjg them down as he thought he heard a voice of some kind and looked around confused.
"...hello there?" he asked.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Tue May 07, 2013 10:45 pm

She froze in her tracks, looking around. She didnt see anyoneone, but groeijg up in the city she didnt trust sight. She listened. She wad morenof the wodsy lojer tirl at her school, frew friends, uighgrades. No drinking, smoking or parties. Nothing. She looked around again befire she went over to a berry bush, checking itsnleaces and fruits before pulling a couple from the vine to eat. She checked her hand for rotten or wommy ones befire shenpopped them into her mouth, her stomach griw,ing in angry hungerm it. It was getting darker, colder and she needd to find a place to stay, a place to jide for the weeke d so she could heal.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Tue May 07, 2013 10:51 pm

His eyes dihilated at the sight as his head slowly poked out of the hut and to his surprise he saw an intruder in his garden and tried to look around for something in case he needed to protect himself. His leather gloved hands gripped around an old stick he used since his childhood as a practice stick and shouldered it's tattered form over his shoulder. It's old and wrapped in duck tape but still very durable as he looked onward unsure of this person and slowly walked up to her. Any normal person would have tried to threaten them off but her demeanor made him for some reason wilt from his aggressiveness as he nervously asked in a soft deep voice.
"who...are you? Why are you all the way out here? he asked.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Tue May 07, 2013 10:56 pm

Sue spun around and immediatly hand her hands up to protect herself from any harm. Seei g the sticm he hed she took some steps back. "I-i didnt mean to intrude... I was looking fir a place to hide for the night." She spoke like soft bells as her eyes glowed with fear. Her pemtacle necklace showing its self jusr above her breasts. She was sfanding like a timid beaten child, scared to move and too scared to put her arms dow .

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Tue May 07, 2013 11:02 pm

*His eyes lit up and then he lookedf at his stick and back at her as he slightly went to drop it and then somehow something smelled off. He then walked toward her but kept the stick to his side lwith a lowered arm.
"You went all the way out here to look for a place...you smell kind of funny" he said unable to stop himelf from saying it as he gave off an inquisitive look in this eyes and then looked around now not at all paying attention to how odd this looked to her.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Tue May 07, 2013 11:07 pm

She narrowed her eyes and jerked her amr back, stepping back again. "Excuse me?!" She gkared at him, "Just because I am frim the city doesnt mean I smell funny!" Sure, the scent of the abuse was all over her to a ma used to the fresh pure air. Sje put hr arms back up, ready to run if he moved at her again

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Tue May 07, 2013 11:13 pm

He looked at her then noticed more than her tracks in different shapes and sizes. He looks around and noticed other figures rustling around the bushes and turned to the side and then took one moment to turn an eye to her as if he was scared a bit himself.
"No, it's not that...hey are you traveling alone?" he asked hoping she'd say yes cause if not, it's someone who's after him.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Tue May 07, 2013 11:19 pm

"I ran away from home, indefinatly brouht my familynwith me!" Shenturned as she heard noises, the hair on hernarms amd thenback of her neck stood up. " you should go, you dont need caught up in ,y family crap."

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Tue May 07, 2013 11:26 pm

He then tilted his head toward her to look into her eyes a moment then back to the bushes that surround the little house like hut that he lived inj and then took her by the hand and pulled her toward his direction.
"hold on, let's be safe first" he said to her as he closed the door keeping them outside and her family outside so that way no one was getting hurt.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Tue May 07, 2013 11:30 pm

She bqcked away from him once inside, falli g ifer a small table and onto her back, hitting her head she saw stars as she heard people shouting her name. Shenheld herhhead in one hand, h
Her eyes searching in the dim lit space for the man who had puot her in here. She swayed some before she hit the floor. Out cold she laid so the scars and bruises on her upper legs and thr bottoms of her feet were showm

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Tue May 07, 2013 11:37 pm

His eyes turned toward her legs which were cut up so, the thoughts started to build up in him and looks down at his arms looking at the scars underneath from similar treatment as he snapped suddenly and burst out the door. The men surrounded him as he snarled protecting the door as he then howled so powerfully it sent them on their backs and he stamped the ground furiously raising his hair and bearing his fangs at them. He would know that the sheer power of his wolf cry would cause them to fall off guard since no normal lycan can have such a powerful howl

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Tue May 07, 2013 11:42 pm

The men fell and scramblednfkrntheirnweapoms befire theynran back into the wood. The howl had sikenced everything. The light if the nearing full moon glowed dkw upon him as the grass lay matted diwn and broken where the men had been. A couple.wealone still laid there in the grass as she laid out cold on the floor

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Tue May 07, 2013 11:48 pm

He went back to normal and then widened his eyes and padded his way over to her as a black and red lycan and put a warm towel over her head and let her lay on his soft bed which did look like a bed but also somewhat like a wolf's bed spread as it helped him relax as a chil and nestled her onto his bed and nursed her a bit in wolf form

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Tue May 07, 2013 11:52 pm

She slept fir a couple of hours befiee she sat uo, turned kver a d laid ner head against his soft,furry stimach and chest. It took a minuet befire she bolted up, wide eyed a d scrambled back off the bed to the other sjde if the riom, terror ckvered her face, her eyes as she stiodnin shaking legs

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Wed May 08, 2013 2:14 pm

He was quite restful until he noticed her jump and it woke him up as he widened his eyes and looked around scrambling to his feet and almost immediately transformed into his human form and looked at her.
"I'm sorry please don't freak out" he pleaded biting his lower lip, his red spiked hair fell over one eye as he focused more on hoping to settle her down somewhere...not quite realizing that as a wolf, he didn't have clothes on so... and as he noticed finally his face went deep red as she could see his corves, muscles and scars along his arms and back as he turned his back to her trying frantically to find his clothes beet red.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Wed May 08, 2013 2:37 pm

She covered her eyes with a smacking of her hands to her face, laying with her face in the pillows, "OH MY GOD! YOUR ONE OF THEM!?" Her family were hunters, and had been looking for his kind. She couldn't believe he had been here as a WOLF with her in bed! She kept her face hidden, blushing terribly. She was quiet for a while before she whispered, "Wh-What do you want with me?!"

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Wed May 08, 2013 2:41 pm

He kind of felt short of breath from the freaking out and as he got himself up he managed to muster his response putting his arm through a green and black tribal tattered shirt with black green and grey patterned camo pants.
"Me?" while catching his breath.
"I should be the one asking you. I see some nice looking girl, drop my guard for a few seconds then I get attacked by a bunch of scary guys with guns" he said looking at her as he turned around to look at her.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Wed May 08, 2013 2:59 pm

"I'm not the man living in the forest!" She said and got up, staring him down. "Your the one who is a wolf, the ones they were probably after. All I wanted to do was get away long enough to heal!" She shook her head, her hair flying as she tried to get this strait. She crossed her arms under her breasts, unintentionally pushing them up to the top of her dress. She watched him, her eyes narrow, a blazing sharp emerald green.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Wed May 08, 2013 3:10 pm

He sighs brushing his red hair back and looks at her for a moment and blushed a bit then closed his eyes looking straight soon after with a soft sigh.
"Nobody knew that I was a wolf, I still go about day to day life with the rest of them but obviously that slipped one day and so I moved out here till everyone just went from making claims that I was a wolf down to just rumors and just figuring me for just being a weird guy" he shrugged.
"I could live with that. That said well..." he then looked at her.
"I don't know what your story is but you look like you didn't mean for any bad thing to happen so if you like you can stay. I'll just keep out of your way" he said as he walked to the door.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Wed May 08, 2013 3:51 pm

She blew her bangs out of her eyes, glaring at him until he froze. "Just because I am the way I am, doesn't mean I want your help." She plopped down onto the bed and motioned at him, "Come plant your butt down. I know about you, so I need your name. I haven't heard anything about you, ever and i have lived here all my life."
She laid back down and rubbed her chest, her lower ribs were extremely bruised and sore. Before she had left her brothers and father had beat her for the days following the last attempt to run away. They had locked her away before they had le ft on a trip. She had packed her things, and hid them in another spot in the forest as she went o look for a place to hide.
Now, she was sitting in the bed of a man who was being hunted, who was a were wolf, and not only that, was attempting to help her when he knew nothing about her. "Either you sit down, or they come after you again." She said since he hadn't moved, knowing what she could do to protect others, and unable to protect herself, she watched him carefully.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Wed May 08, 2013 4:09 pm

He looked at her curiously then looked to the spot where she patted her hand against and walked over and sat down thinkiing to himself and looked at his nails again thinking and then laid on his back with her and sighed a moment.
"How long was I gone...?" he wanted to say but instead kept it to himself and instead spoke what she wants to hear.
"my name's REn. My life has been here for a pretty long time. I suppose i've been cut off from the social network altogether. I guess that's better than nothing. Even my parents wanted me dead because I was such a nuisance to them. Well my father really. My mother was ashamed but she wanted to keep me safe till... well... he killed her because not only was she defending me, but she was a lycan as well and never told him. I sometimes head to the city in the day and have some fun but then when the moon comes out I got to hide in here. But I haven't been to the city ijn a while now ever since I heard of some werewolf hunterscame into town" he huffed then looked at her.
"well, now you know me" he said with a mildly dorkish smile though it was hollow since he had the feeling she didn't care. Truth be told at that particular moment he didn't either...or at least he thought so.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Wed May 08, 2013 6:25 pm

She felt her heart skip a beat at his smile, she gave a small smile back, but resisted smliing brightly at him like she wanted. "Oh...How old are you?" She hadn't heard anything ever about him, she didn't really want to tell him about herself, afraid that he wouldn't want her around being so broken.
She hand't been away from her family for more than the eight hours of school durring the school year for years, and was so realaxed now, that she let her shoulders go lax before she fell back onto his bed, her ribs making an ugly cracking sound as she did lay back flat.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Wed May 08, 2013 6:34 pm

He winced a bit at the sound then sighs gently looking up at the ceiling "about 21 right now, at least last I checked" he laughed some and then sighed gently and leaned his head back against his bed slightly pursing his lips and making rasberry sounds thinking to himself why he's feeling so open with a stranger. something about her made him not want to let her go, he thought. As he looked over to her, he thought..is it because she' in trouble? because she's knd of cute? The thought made him blush then looks up the second he thought she was looking at him. He then let his mind wonder at the reason but all he could come up with was that something is making him but all in all he just wants to help.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: side quest   

Back to top Go down

side quest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next