Your Dreams Will Be Free

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalForumCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Do not forget that this is a free forum! The Admins all wish you a happy time and contact anyone with a RED name for any questions/concerns you have. Also don't forget to go nominate someone for Role Player of the Month! Above all else have fun! We now have a facebook page! Contact Asch or Chercher to find out how to join!
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» An Alien Heart (Asch and me)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:27 pm by Asch

» My Wonderful Grimm ((For Asch and Tortuga))
Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:13 pm by Asch

» Turtle Craze
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:15 pm by Asch

» Mikey's Secret
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Raphel's Savior
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Unreadable
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:07 pm by Asch

» Sunny Untouchable
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Broken Home (TMNTand I)
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Midnight Chains (Tortuga and I)
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:04 pm by Asch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

side quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Sun May 12, 2013 5:03 pm

he looked up at her eyes and blushed a bit "S...scented?" she needs to remember he barely has any knowlege of his own kind as he looked into her eyes confused but the warmth almost revealed a sense of hope that he wouldn't have to be alone anymore

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Sun May 12, 2013 5:07 pm

"Meaning that...I smell like you...that I belong to you with the intention of becoming perment mates..." She sad and looked down at their hnds again. She wasn't sure what he wanted.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Sun May 12, 2013 5:12 pm

His eyes locked in hers in shock and blushed as he normally wantedto look away in ether nervousness or shame but something drew a different side of him suddenly as he slowly scooted over toward her

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Sun May 12, 2013 5:14 pm

She bit her lip and looked up at him. A small blush crept up on her cheeks as she looked into his eyes, her own searching his for a hint of something. A hint of emotion orwhat he felt for her.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Sun May 12, 2013 5:20 pm

He slowly began to blush then suddenly nuzzled against her neck and gently held her "I don't know what to think right now but I feel very compelled to do this...but" he flushed even m ore unsure of what to do or say but as he looked in her eyes, his own looked like life suddenly sparked back in them as if he fell in love as he bit his lips wanting to kiss her. He thought just because she said they were mated might not mean she didn't want it and might not want him to kiss her but he felt so drawn to her soft unsure nervous lips, his own just as nervous and unsure as he looked into her eyes as his heart beat started to race and spoke"I don't want you to ever be afraid again" he said gulping softly, his lips almost touching hers.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Sun May 12, 2013 5:23 pm

She could feel his breath on her own lips as her eyes looked into his, "I-I don't like being afraid..." She whispered, her lips so close to his. She could feel the warmth coming off his skin, the warmth she craved after what all she had been through.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Sun May 12, 2013 5:32 pm

He bit his lip a little bit as he looked down thinking about their pain then looked back in her eyes "I don't like being afraid either..."he gently whispered and edged closer and closer before finally placing his lips gently and slowly against hers as he kissed her softly

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Sun May 12, 2013 5:37 pm

She froze for a moment before her body softened and she kissed him back, her fingers entangled around his. her hand rested on his knee, leaning close to him. She wasn't going to push it. a simple kiss was a good start

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Sun May 12, 2013 5:51 pm

He never felt lips against his own before and he got chills the likes that he never had before and carefully put his hand on hers as he kissed her back enjoying the feeling and taking it slow, not wanting to scare her, not wanting her to feel uncomfortable. Indeed, a kiss is a good start.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Sun May 12, 2013 5:55 pm

She hadn't ever felt anyone against her, besides the beetings. She had never felt anything against her in a cood way. Since she had found him that night in the woods, everything had turned for the better. He had protected her, came with her to care for her. They broke away at a knock on the door.

"Ren?" A male voice called, "We need to talk about my offer."

She looked at him and whispered, "Offer about what?"

The man knocked again before saying, "I know full well you don't have a girl in there. Come out."

She growled in her throat before she could stop herself and shot daggers atthe door.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Sun May 12, 2013 6:05 pm

REn got himself up and growled "damnit..." he got himself up and walked to the door as he kept the chain lock on there and then looked at the man as his eyes were so furious that they were interrupted as he stared hiim in the eyes "Look, I understand about that offer of yours but I keep telling you I need to think abou tit. Right now, i'm starting to think about rejecting it with the way you want to go about it" he said to him. He knew for a fact though that this man actually works for the people that abused him and knew after a while that although the plan was sound, he never felt comfortable with it especially from the messenger from the people that hurt him. Still wanting him for his sheer power against their enemies when all he wanted was to be left alone by them. The guy that made the offer still is unaware that ren knows though

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Sun May 12, 2013 6:13 pm

She got up and followed him, slipping around to stand infront of him. "Leave him alone. The only thing he would want to join is a pack that protects him. Not hurts him." She said, growling in her throat as he looked down at her, not as tall as Ren, but close.

"And who are you? His play toy?" The man asked.

There were others behind him, more men, strong, warriors. She kneed him in the balls and watched him hit the floor breathless. "No. His mate." She shut the door on him and looked at him with a small smile.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Sun May 12, 2013 6:26 pm

He smiled back completely non carin g about the otheer guys even though before he saw her face he was a bit worried about the guys outside till he saw her smile then added "nice one" to her with a smile then suddenly he heard a voice through behind the door which was the man who got kneed in the balls as he yelled nearly breathless "You think you're something special!? WHo paid to get that house made for you?! If it wasn't for the Roland family, YOUR family, you wouldn't even have food in your motuh much less your own place!" he yelled as REn rolled his eyes "I bought the place out, he can't do anything about it!" he yelled back. The man was furious "Don't start thinking you have an opinion boy! If they say they own you then they own you!" He finallyheard the men starting to go away

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Sun May 12, 2013 6:36 pm

She looked at him, "The man who beat you is still alive?" She asked and it was just after that that the door was pulled off, and outside. a few men stood there. With rope and duct tape, they taped her mouth and eyes before tying her up. She screamed and wiggled free, running on the grass unable to see she slid a fwe times onto her knees, her hands tied behind her back before she was up and running again, screaming under the tape. The men finially caught her, holding her over a shoulder and thew her into a large dog like carrier. "This wolf will be a nice addition to his collection." The man said, standing tall once again. "Befoer you know it, she will be a trained, submissive, sex slave sold to the highest bidder."

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Sun May 12, 2013 6:49 pm

Ren was pushed back by three other large men as he then tried to push his way out of there as he then growled after hearing that as he then roared so powerfilly that the entrance of the house shook and broke some of the items around the house as the wood shook while the guys flew backwards. He leapt outside as he growled arms outstretched and bared his fangs and then rushed into a few others trying to get her and put her into safety but then found hi,self being surrounded as they licked their lips wielding knives and tried to dance around him. He tried his best but took too many blows and even was cut in the center of the face as he whimpered slightly holding his face. Not once though did he fall over but before he knew it, they were gone. His eyes narrowe and his heart sank to his feet as he looked around then found the last one who was almost unconscious and picked him up "Where are they taking her!?" he demanded loudly as he made him wake up from the pain as he nearly tore his arms off but he passed out. He looked at him furiously then looked around then grabbed the extra rope and duck tape and got him tied up in the kitchen and waited to interrogate him

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Sun May 12, 2013 6:57 pm

She was bounced around like a ball in the cage, in the bed of the truck, the tarp over the top. Her eyes were taped shut, and every now and again she could feel someone's hand petting her. It seemed like hours in the hot darkness until they got her out, carrying her somewhere. They pulled her out by her hair and threw her on the floor, cutting a hole in the tape so she could see. A man stood above her. "This her?"
"Yes sir."
A sick smile crossed his lips. "Perfect. Stand her, bind her."
They picked her up and tied her arms and legs out like she was to be doing jumping jacks. Using sisors and knives, a couple men cut her clothes until she stood naked and helpless infront of them all.
"Leave her here. Tape her mouth. I don't want anyone using my new prize." Once her mouth was tapped, the other men left as he came over, pulling a cart along with him. He hung weights off her nipples, arms and her lips that were to protect the space between her legs. "Are you a virgin?" He asked her as he ran his hands over tools in his cart she couldn't see. After she didn't answer, he grabbed her neck, choking her, "Are you?" He demanded.
She whimpeered and finially nodded yes after she couldn't breathe.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Sun May 12, 2013 7:09 pm

Ren looked down like a man obsessed as he stared evilly at the man as he slowly woke up and then grabbed the chair he was tied to "rise and shine" he said as he dragged the chair as the man started to freak out a little bit as he was dragged to the basement. He then felt the cold air hit his face and darkess of the room when suddenly the light turned on and flickered. "What is this?" he asked as he tried to squirm free and then saw something in the background which was Ren's face which was completely differentr than before as his face had the look of pure hatred toward him. "You know...professional interrogators are good at what they do but they lack something" he said walking around him and stopped behind him then grabed the seat and stared into his eyes " HATE!" he said as he barked in his face. "you can't scare me, i'll never talk you worthless mutt" as he then spat in his face as he wined then wiped the spit off his face

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Sun May 12, 2013 7:19 pm

The man grinned sickly. He let her neck go only to pull a rope which had her legs in the air. He slid a finger in her, then another and another until she was crying in pain as he was up to his wrist. "You'll listen to me, wolf. There is no pleasure with out pain!" He ripped his hand from her making her bleed. "Now, your not going to be a virgin after this." He pulled a large dildo from the drawer of his tools, with out lubing it or anything he shoved it in to the base, making her scream and whimper as blood ran down from the breaking of her hymen. He strapped it on her, "No one, unless it is me will make you feel this full." he pulled out a whip, "repeat after me. I am nothing."
She didn't say anything, her eyes closed tight against the pain she felt, though the pleasure was coursing though her. The dildo vibrated, stimulating her as she felt both pain.
He whipped her hard, drawing blood across the inside of her thigh. Again, and again until she finially said, "I AM NOTHIGN!"
"I am nothing. I am a whore. I am used only for my maters pleasure." he said and whipped her until she said it. By the end of the hour, she was sweating and bleeding, the dildo now three sizes larger and left in her, her lips clipped shut with rings they had peiced her with as she was left to sleep, her neck chained to the bed, with noting but a pillow and light sheet on a bed.

They didn't feed her for two days, only giving her water when she obeyed. She cracked on the third day, doing everthing his father was doing to her the 'right way'. He took her that day. He let other men take her, her pussy training done. Next, her ass. They spent three days, with her, before she was taken to a room, tied down where a man could come fuck her anytime from six in the morning until three the next. The only thing she ate is what the men had her swallowing or licking. She got water and food and meds to make her sensitive after 3am, and led to the masters bed. He there fed her, cleaned her, and took her before chaining her to his bed.

It would be months before he found her. Months.

By the end of six months, she was a fully trained submissive. She had fallen in on herself. She had no personality, no light ni her eyes. Her skin sported bruises, scars, burns and what ever else the men chose to do to her to please them. Her nipples, nose, tongue, pussy lips, clit and belly button were all peiced, connected by chain that could be pulled to tease her. Super sensitive, she went to bed with a fourteen inch long, four in diamater dildo, which vibrated all night long, inside her to prepare her for the next day. her ass held by a glass plug that way, she was always ready. an oipen gag kept her mouth open. So even when she slept, her mouth was availibl.e

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Sun May 12, 2013 7:35 pm

Ren spent weeks swirling around this man as he didn't eat or sleep. Ren made sure of that with the small exceptions of rotten bread as the man puked many times but the mess was never cleaned up as REn spent a few moments in the day keeping him chained and at night he'd let him sit while water would be dropping on his face between the eyes. He passed out a few times during each interrogation with turnoqettes tightly wrapped around his forehand and his fingers were gone and eventually his nose as Ren then came back the next day to forcefully sew them back on as eventually afyter a month the man was covered in stitches and shook in fear everyday unable to tell which day was which after all he only had light from the lamp as finally he came back and grabbed him by the head "I tormented you for a long time now...I think the next will be your next eye" he said as the man had an eyepatch and remembered all too well what his own eye tasted like as REn fed it to him and then sweat "ALRIGFhT ALRIGhT! I'LL TELL!" Ren finally got it out of him where she was and then kicked him out of his house but before he did leave he grabbed the man and broke his back so that he could never walk again and left him for the wilderness" He then spent the rest of the months running in the direction

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Sun May 12, 2013 7:38 pm

The morning she woke up, there was allready a line for her. Her master took the "sleepers" out and had her crawl to the room. She serviced four guys at once befoer they let her rest. She soon heard sirens as she was locked away, the only female in the house she relaxed finially, taking the gag from her mouth as she sighed, panting as she felt her body long for a touch. She stayed her broken selv. knowing she was never tobe resqued.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Sun May 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Ren appeared at the front door as the owner had ordered the others to come in and stop him at the door right then and there. They were armed to the teeth as they got ready. REn burst open the door and they fired away at his body. However they only thought they had him. They began to talk amongst eachother that he's the legendary blood wolf from the Roland family. They must have done something to anger him. As the smoke cleared and they tried to reach for their next rounds, Ren appeared like a ghost eminating blood red eyes and jabbed one in the neck and fired away at many others, using the one he jabbed in the throat as a human shield and eventually as the smoke cleared, he stood over everyone a completely different person as he slowly tilted his head like a psychopath to only one survivor who desperately ran to her owner and warn him of his coming. The firing and ect. could be heard all the way to Asch's ears as se even heard that famous howl as the tiny things around her started to rattle as if it were a tiny earthquake

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Sun May 12, 2013 9:38 pm

The body was a guard (I forgot to mention that)

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Sun May 12, 2013 9:41 pm

She crouched down in one of the positions taught to her as her master came to her. Picking her up by her hair he held her in front of him as he awaited his arrival. The one other girl was there now, pregnant, and bloody from the others. His sister...adpotive sister. She was used as a slave, mated now. Asch sat on his lap, his dick inside her and her breasts in his hands, her head held up by a device, her mouth held open. the chains hung down her front from her peircings as she had her eyes open

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Sun May 12, 2013 9:53 pm

Ren widened his eyes and snarled loudly and screamed loudly that probably put a shock to Asch as he screamed "FATHER!!!!" he lunged toward him and his father merely smirked and turned his head toward a guard that aimed at his head "So good of you to finally get here son, took you long enough , I missed you, Oh and I must thank you for this delicious piece you gave as an appology to running away" he said as he ravaged her right in front of him as he started to tear up and sneered loudly "Fatjer you sick bastard!" he wanted to do so many things to him 2You are goi ng to stay here from now on and do as I say won't you son? You'll give up all illusions of control and work for me" he said as Ren's rage finally subsided as he started to cry mopre and buckld and fell to his knees "I...don't care what you do with me...i'll do what you want me to do...please please let her go" he pleaded and after a moment of silence he thought about it then shrugged "Now why would I give her up when she's making so many of my clients happy?" he asked as Ren gripped the ground and finally one walked up behind him and pelted him in the back of the head and knocked him out "send him in his room...we're done here" he said then laughed a bit

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Sun May 12, 2013 10:00 pm

She stayed still until she was pushed off onto the floor. A guard grabbed her and dragged her back to the guard quarters. It was hours until she was finally let go. She was fed, cleaned, then sent to her masters room.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: side quest   

Back to top Go down

side quest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next