Your Dreams Will Be Free

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalForumCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Do not forget that this is a free forum! The Admins all wish you a happy time and contact anyone with a RED name for any questions/concerns you have. Also don't forget to go nominate someone for Role Player of the Month! Above all else have fun! We now have a facebook page! Contact Asch or Chercher to find out how to join!
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» An Alien Heart (Asch and me)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:27 pm by Asch

» My Wonderful Grimm ((For Asch and Tortuga))
Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:13 pm by Asch

» Turtle Craze
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:15 pm by Asch

» Mikey's Secret
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Raphel's Savior
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Unreadable
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:07 pm by Asch

» Sunny Untouchable
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Broken Home (TMNTand I)
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Midnight Chains (Tortuga and I)
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:04 pm by Asch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

side quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Wed May 08, 2013 10:13 pm

*breath*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Wed May 08, 2013 10:29 pm

"Im okay... just...give me a bit...to wakeup." She moved into the bathroom and shut the door. She did her buis ess before shebturned the sj
Hower on warm, git a towel,stiipped and got in, sknce she hadnt latched the door and the shower had clear sides, she was exposed if he were to walk by. Her bruises and scars were all becoming exposed as the makeup washed off

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Wed May 08, 2013 10:36 pm

His eyes fixed on the buises were talling him his thoughts were true as he bit his lip wondering if now was the best time to talk about it

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Wed May 08, 2013 10:46 pm

"You do realize im naked in the shower right?" Sh asmed though she stayed wherre her side was visqable. She was a Bcup, round perky breasts with full hipsm she was in no way fat or skinny like amodle, but she lookeqdnjust right with herbling arms and legs, long thin fingers that ran throuh her hair matched her body, abuse and defwending marks.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Wed May 08, 2013 11:09 pm

He looked into her eyes a moment analyzing her feelings expressed through her facial expressions he felt really bad for her until he realized that he was peeping and xlosed the door.
"S-Sorry" he said nervously behind the door

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Thu May 09, 2013 8:19 am

"Its fine." She caled as she got washed off, it didn't even take her five minuets before she was out, hair slightly culred with her body damp. her skin was colored in bruises, scars and other wounds as she held the towel around her, it long enough to go from under her armpits to about her knees.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Thu May 09, 2013 12:44 pm

He observes the wounds and finally comes out with the question.
"I can't help but ask...how did you get all those cuts bruises and scars?" he asked as he turned to look at her as his eyes show concern in them as he watched her reaction toward his comment.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Thu May 09, 2013 3:04 pm

She gathered her clothes from the floor, taking them back and setting them by the bed before she laid down once again, still tired, exhausted. "From stuff." She said pulling a couple blankets over her. She would talk baout it, if he asked right

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Thu May 09, 2013 4:08 pm

His eyes watched her and then walked over to the bed and sat down with her
"please...tell me what happened?"he asked a bit more in a concerned tone in his already soft voice. He looked at his arms and then thought some.
"You went through a lot I can tell"he said softly to her.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Thu May 09, 2013 4:40 pm

She sighed and shifted to lay on her back, her arms on her stomach, "My father and my brothers beat me." She said simply, looking up at the ceiling and not wanting to look at him.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Thu May 09, 2013 5:01 pm

He sighed a little bit and nodded.
"I'm sorry that happened to you...my father used to beat me too" he said thinking back and then brought himself back to her for a moment noticing her distance from him.
"well...if you like I can go get some lunch for you i'm getting hungry myself" he said as he got himself up

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Thu May 09, 2013 5:14 pm

"I probably won't eat for a while yet...I don't eat for a ouple of days after a really bad beating." She said as she kept staring at the ceiling. She was cold, but didnt' show it, she wanted to sleep, and didn't show it, she would ahve loved to stay in the hot water all day long, but didn't

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Thu May 09, 2013 5:39 pm

He watched her for a while and then sighed softly as he went over to the outside world hoping mahinly to get some non perishables. He did really just want to be with her and hold her and give her his warmth but her cold exterior made it clear to him she wanted space so he went on, sneaking a bit into town.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Thu May 09, 2013 8:59 pm

after he left, she curled up and fell asleep, sleeping for a couple of hours. Her dreams had her laying deadly still, barely breathing as the beatings and hiding ran though her mind, over and over. The burns, restrains, the kicking, hitting, beatings of all kinds had gone on in that house

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Thu May 09, 2013 9:30 pm

*a few hours passed which turned into nightfal and he hasn't come back which was odd considering he says he always comes back at night. WHat she wasn't aware was that her family had taken Ren away and ready to skin his fur but had to wait till nightfall after understanding what he meant when he said he litterally can't have the option to change into a wolf unless it's night time*

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Thu May 09, 2013 9:38 pm

When shae woke up, she looked for him befre dressing, she ran home, easily, and mover ed to go to her room, her brother grabbed her and pulled her down to the basement where he hung by his legs. She gritted her teeth, her father not seen for the moment, just three brothers. She snapped. in what seemed like a blur of movement, and magic, the brothers, all nine, lay dead at her feet, and her father, was now haning by his feet, gagged and tied. She took his wrist and glared at her father, her eyes spinning like that of a hypnotists, "You ever tuoch me, or him again. It will be your last> I kow you killed mom, and why, and who and what I am, you dare touch any more of my kind, and I will find you. I will skin you and let you die slowly." With that, she led him upstairs, leaving him at the bottom of the stairs as she walked up to her room.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Thu May 09, 2013 9:50 pm

His eyes narrowed and then ran up to the door and stopped by it looking at her through the door "...why did you save me...?" he asked confused

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Thu May 09, 2013 9:57 pm

"Because your pure of heart." She said as she was throwing clothes, books, a laptop, another black bag and some blankets, pillows, pillow cases and a jewlery box into a duffle bag. She was getting her things out of the house. She didn't want to be here, and wasn't going to leave anythign her mother had left her here eighter She grabbed a backpack, and put everything from a drawer inside it, everything from ehr mother, photos, her old jewlery, some clothes, perfumes, everything her mother had left her went into the backpack, the duffle bacg, almost like that of a soccar player, filled with her thigns.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Thu May 09, 2013 10:03 pm

Something in him finally snapped as he opened up the door and walked up to her sternly and emotionally driven by his past and by hearing hers as he looks deep into her eyes both gentle and commanding
"I only lived for myself this whole time but you listen here. I will always be here when you need me from now on..." he said looking in her eyes seriously then slightly blushed as he also made sure she could look him in the eyes and then gently let go almost ready to burst into tears then huffs a bit biting his lips and then gently let her go and gave her a more reassuring look on his face.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Thu May 09, 2013 10:42 pm

She gave him a soft smile and handed him another duffle bag, "care if i stay with you? Your free to raid the cupboards and anything diwnstairs fir food" she said as she zipd the bags she had and grabbed her car keys. She walked diwnwtairs to the garage where a couple of teenage boys were sitting on a black truck. " Get off my truck befire I beat you. They are diwnstairs, ready for you." She gave Ren a look, tellig him to ask her later

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Thu May 09, 2013 11:09 pm

Ren out of survivor instinct, couldn't help but take advantage of the offer but quickly as he fills an extra bag of his own along with the extra room in the duffle bag she gave him as he then got outside adjustin g the strap over his shoulder and smiles some as he then stops and as he tosses the bag over he spoke out to her from behind.
"well if we're going to my place we might as well go to OUR place now which actually is a different place, that last place was just a steakout. I'll show you my place if you like" he said with a smile on his face passing by the dead bodies and the vague screaming of agony.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Fri May 10, 2013 8:57 am

"Do you drive?" She asked stepping out into the garage as the boys headed on inside and down to the basement to take care of what she had left, as far as the dead ones went.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Fri May 10, 2013 1:52 pm

"No problem, in fact it's not too far" he said as he motioned for the keys as the otherswere most likely shocked at what they had found by now

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Fri May 10, 2013 5:11 pm

She handed him the keys, "Don't worry about those boys, they work for me. They take care of the messes...I end up leaving behind." She gave hi ma smile before putting the bags in the backseat. There were other blankets, pillows, clothes, water bottles, fire starters, rope and other survival kit things under the seats.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: side quest   Fri May 10, 2013 5:59 pm

Ren opened the drivers side and kind of whistled thinking that's quite impressive and then notices her comment about her "messes" at first kind of shocked but then kind of smirked as if the shock was a joke
"I think you heard my roar, this dog bites just as hard" he coyly plays with her a bit then starts the car up waiting for her to get in so they can go*

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: side quest   

Back to top Go down

side quest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next