Your Dreams Will Be Free

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalForumCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Do not forget that this is a free forum! The Admins all wish you a happy time and contact anyone with a RED name for any questions/concerns you have. Also don't forget to go nominate someone for Role Player of the Month! Above all else have fun! We now have a facebook page! Contact Asch or Chercher to find out how to join!
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» An Alien Heart (Asch and me)
The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 9:27 pm by Asch

» My Wonderful Grimm ((For Asch and Tortuga))
The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 11:13 pm by Asch

» Turtle Craze
The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:15 pm by Asch

» Mikey's Secret
The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Raphel's Savior
The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Unreadable
The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:07 pm by Asch

» Sunny Untouchable
The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Broken Home (TMNTand I)
The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Midnight Chains (Tortuga and I)
The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:04 pm by Asch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Guardian that Lost his Queen

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

The Guardian that Lost his Queen Empty
PostSubject: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:56 pm

Lost in the depths far far in the cold damp and old forest which once housed many lively good times, extravagant balls were once maid in this ruin and destroyed decadency. There, in the corner was a cold nearly dead man. He was the guardian. Still fairly muscled and lean he was skinny and pale. He shook in the cold as his wet hair from the dripping of rain water dropped from the upper floor. He felt the gentle drops but barely as he slowly looked up then felt a small drop hit him in the forehead, the side of the nose and in his left eye. He closed his eye gently and winced as he slowly and shakily got up from a weathertorn once quite fancy chair. He weakly walked through the ruins of the castle as he felt woozy at the time. He looked slowly onward to the deepest depths and beheld the city bustling with the everyday common folk. He softly and gently panted as he then put his hand on a table and felt visions of what once was. He saw his friends and family all around him after a long hunt. He slowly looked further beyond the table which he turned his back on the city below.

He beheld two thrones as he sloowly wandered over to them quietly as if like a ghost in flesh and bone. Naught but drops of water could be heard ringing through the walls and pulled out a silver edged bastard sword and gently put it before him. He kneeles and quietly murmered softly to himself.
"My lady...I have failed you...and in turn, was cursed with such pain and suffering. I have lived for over 1400 years to be reminded of my mistake of letting things move without my help.. I failed you when the dark army arose with the gods from the east...and now...all I have left is my remorse for falling in love...forgive me" he softly whispered as he bit down ont his teeth as if merely talking about it brings back pain in his heart as he then slowly walked over toward the chair he was once again in.

It wasn't too long after that day, that a couple were walking through a nature trail braving new territory.
"John, really do you have to take this way?" a woman asked but he was so far gone, he couldn't hear anything.
"Come on Jess, it's just a little detour" the tall man said fixing his hair right looking proper. Their eyes suddenly noticed the ruins of which he slumbered unconsciously.
"Oh! let's take a look inside!" said John.
"But it looks so weird" she said grossed out looking at the old tattered castle.
"come on" he said smiling and took her hand. The guardian slowly looked up and swore that now he was seeing things as he saw two people running along the hallways.
"You really are an adventurer" Jess said with a giggle. He smiled and laughed
"adventurous enoughfor you!" he smiled as they then twirled around then landed on the table and then proceeded to kiss deeply. The guuardian slowly arose from his seat and walked toward them unable to fathom strangers as well as a sudden memory appeared as heremembered his once affiliation with the queen on the table and then widened his eyes.

"Get away from the wondows!" he suddenly shrieked at them as they jumped up.
"woah hey! who the hell are you?" John asked. He looked at him through dulled gray eyes as he then felt faint and brushed his hands through his light mustache and goatee then back up through his black wavy hair.
"who the hell am I?...Do you even know what hell is?" he said slowly looking into his eyes as Jess tried to get away.
"Gross, he loooks like a hobo!" addressing his well matched dull black spotted dark brown leather coat and tattered clothes from the ages that happened to keep up at the time as he slowly weaveredf back and forth slowly walking back to his chair.
"Do you mind here buddy?" said John. The guardian sighed and then pulled his sword out wearily.
"You must leave! No one sees the queen without permission" he said as he tried to push them out the door as they were booted out. He closed the door and let his head hang. His breathing was labored as he walked slowly toward the chair and finally couldn't make it as he fell to his knees and then face first into the floor. Darkness began to take him as everything slowed down. He felt a sigh of content.
"all...these years... at least for a moment I can feel death's vicious and merciless punishment so that I can finally move on..." he slowly closed his eyes but then he felt the cold hand reach out and pick him up.
"...will you take me now...?"he asked softly. And out of his cold frosty bone filled mouth he softly whispered...
"...no" as he woke up on the floor and then slowly dragged himself to the chair and finally shed a tear.

He stared at the past...rotted away at his feet as he laid there waiting for a new purpose in his life or death, one or the other, he welcomed it. But to no avail. There he sat alone...cold...growing webs and dust once again.
"my ultimate suffering...is to live" he began to speak.
"If that's truly so...Then I accept my pain...that pain no one will ever understand..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:14 pm

It looks great so far baby!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:16 pm

lol thanks. I was actually leaving it open for an RP but i'll keep going cause this is starting to be fun lol all these years without roleplaying is kind of flowing out all at once Smile You can join in if you like

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:36 pm

The day passed through as the sun faded down as his dulled eyes stare at the stars that shone through and slowly got himself up to notice them and walked along the rubbles and then closed his eyes feeling unable to think about anything anynmore except the past which haunted him forever and then noticed the moon seeing it grown full. He felt his eyes dihilate and his muscles spasmed as claws grew out and he winced tightly in pain as he breathed heavily and dug into the old wood arm rest gritting his now fanged teeth as he closed his eyes.
"Not again!" he said as he held his chest. He looked around and then felt his vison blur. A voice gently touched his shoulder and stared into his eyes. He stopped panting and stared at the figure.

The figure lightly swayed back and forth still looking at him then tilted it'S head then suddenly grew black with red eyes and screamed in his face as he felt fear and rage at the same time as he screamed back at it and a nexplosion went off from behind him as he turned his head as his eyes burned red.
"Alright boys! Let's take her down!" as a wrecking ball came around and swung into the walls tearing it down from the rear. He panted and his body turned black and red by the skin as he screamed in an animalistic fury and leapt over the tops of the rubble and lurched toward the people on the crane and then landed a break in the glass from his feet making an impact as the construction worker shrieked in fear. He stared him down and then grabbed the crane by the treads.

"Wh..WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" He roared as he flipped the crane slowly on it's side as he fall through the roof and rolled along the ground and panted as blood trickled down his face with a broken leg.
"Guys! H..HELP ME!" he screamed as suddenly a black mist dragged him into the ruins with the sound of crunching and screaming which then followed by spit and gurgling which finally as it fell quiet and the blackness faded, all they saw was fingernail marks on the ground that led toward the castle.

The construction workers tried to run but the way was shut off somehow by magic as two of five were trying to figure out how to fix this as one of them looked onward in fear as a man slowly walked out of the ruins this time with more color in his cheeks but his eyes were still pale after a feast that allowed his rage to subside. Alkl that was left in his eyes was to do the only thing he knows how to do and then walked toward them with his sword in hand.
"S..Sir, i'm so sorry we intruded! We..we're jus doing our jobs!! We didn' ask for this!" one of them cried out as the guardian's eyes scanned them all.
"I didn't ask for this either...but it's my job!" he said as his eyes glowed red again and walked toward them with the sounds of screams and pain.

The next morning came and all that was left was the guardian. No blood, no mess, nothing. As if everything was cleaned up in what surely was a devastating bloodbath. He sat there quietly and then scoffed a bit and just stared at the floor.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:58 pm

He stared at the sun as the days came and went. Unable to do much except what he's supposed to do. He then finally lifted his head up at the upper levels and lept up to the second floor and looked around as he was in the 2nd level hallway. He scanned the old red wood framed pictures that by now are quite valuable. enough to make a person rich alone. He siged as they were nothing but pictures to him. After a few minutes of walking, he managed to get into a room that is perfectly fine. He slowly opened the door and saw a dusty bed chaimbers as he sighed putting his weight against the wall leaning against it.

His eyes tracked the bed a moment and sighed shaking his head as his slighty less moistened wavy black hair moved with him.
"It's funny how things work out...Me bein a slave to this family from overseas as a barganing chip for truce between two nations. Me a prince of my own city...and now what am I? After so many years graduating from slave to squire to guardian... and no? i'm a walking breathing golem unable to do anything outside of this place...a prisoner..." he said softly then gripped his hand into a fist tightly and ppunched the wall open and shakily sighed as he leapt down again and leans onto a chair sighing as he fixed his old talored black and dark brown tattered down cuffed boots.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:22 pm

His eyes scanned every nook and cranny the castle or what' left of it had to offer. He researched in whatever books weren't either destroyd or rotted away. He remembered when they used to be so lively and sighed as he put them down, eac and every legible one. Unable to find a cure for whatever curse was #laced on him. He wandered the field of confinement later that day checking for weak ppoints and naturally like the thousands of other times he tried, it was impossible to find the exit. He sighed a bit and closed his eyes.
"I'm never getting out of here..." he said softly as he wandered the corridors unable to do anything about it.

It wasn't long however before an animal appeared. At this point any kind of food was welcomed. It wasn't nessecary, but it helped him feel at least a little more human. He grabbed the beast and later began to cook it in a small pit in the side yard since the kitchen was one of the places that has been destroyed. He sighed in silence staring at the cooked meat he skinned and gutted earlier so that only the meat was cooking. He then proceeded to eat quietly to himself staring at the ground then smiled a little bit after the few bites feeling a little bit like his old self again as he then wandered back to the audience chamber and kneeled before it as he then put his sword onto the floor kneeling again

"It is me...I given you some time to relax. I have protected this place for you and you and the king from many foes. And yet my duties...are so empty..." he said looking at the thrones as since his humanity came back a little he started to breathe heavily and then grabbed his chair and yelled in agonizing fury as the chair slammed and broke apart into the thrones and looked down gently panting.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:25 am

It was then that he walked slowly over toward the middle of the opening of the castle and slowly fell to the ground and stared at the ground unable to imagine doing anything anymore as his hair slowly began to gray over the years again and still he laid there. Not dead, not even sick. The only thing that was dead was his mind as he wandered the walls alone...forever alone... he then found himself sitting back in his chair and stared off into the distance just watching the sun rise and set as once again nothing happened for years where he now sat quietly and whispered to himself " I am nothing... I am empty...nothing..." he said over and over merely as something to do at least to remind him he still had some kind of control which he obviously had none.

The only thing that could free him was a glass sphere which held his humanity in it which was protected unless someone who was not immortal could get to it and break it open. But at this point, the guardian lost all hope and ran out of tears to shed because of it.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:58 am

*Squeals* I have an i dea... do you want to co-write with me honey?

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:27 pm

That would be great baby *smiles* besides I ran out of ideas to write. Not a lot one person can do by himself in that kind of enviroment lol. So thank you

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:38 pm

Sweet~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late that night when she ran from the house, in nothing but a long t-shirt. She ducked and swerved as things were thrown at her from behind. The newly eighteen year old, once far enough away, looked behind her at the fire now raging in her ‘home.’
She ran back, up to her room and packed her dresses, jewelry, shoes, and her bed kit, a sleeping bag and pillow. She put her necklace on. A silver rope chain sported a blood drop shaped deep red ruby. Around the ruby was deep green emeralds and pure diamonds. Before her mother had died, she had told her it had come from a once great queen.
She could feel the heat on her bare feet and leapt out her window, onto the roof, slid down with her bags and turned behind her, grabbing the last bag that held her studies. Her witch studies. She could hear her father laughing, cackling evilly and drunk on the front lawn
“THAT’S WHAT YOU GET WITCH! JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER! BURNED ALIVE!” He laughed as the fire burst though the roof.
She jumped onto the grass, and ran. Her bare feet pelted the damp night ground as she used the moonlight to guide her as she carried her bags though the forest. She found ruins. Panting she collapsed right inside, on her hands and knees, bleeding she laid on her side for a moment, to catch her breath before she stood.
“Whoa…” She had heard the ledges of this place.
A once great kingdom used to rule this land. This their palace, their castle. Now in gray ruins she ran her hand carefully, gently over the wall as she walked in.
Suddenly, she fell to her knees grasping her head. “AH!” She screamed in pain and surprise, her mind being flooded with visions, voices…the past.
She screamed before she collapsed onto the floor. Her bags laid beside her as she was seemed to be picked up by the moonlight. The moon changed her.
Her dark blonde, dirty blond hair was turned a jet, raven wing, ink black. Her eyes, a deep emerald, were left. Her skin, naturally pale glowed under the light.
The lost guardian would see her. His eyes would lock on her, the said to be long lost princess was she? He would have to find out.
Finally, the moon set her down. Now, in a black and red nightgown, the necklace resting between her full breasts, rising and falling with each gentle breath. Her face was peaceful as she laid there on the stone floor, her hair splayed out as she laid still.
Her mortal heartbeat would echo though the empty, dead ruins as if to alert the guardian that a savior may be near. It was also an alarm, alerting him that an unknown, potentially dangerous human was in the midst of HIS castle. Of HIS space.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:29 pm

The guardian heard the gentle heartbeat as he came back to life from his dead like empty world as his eyes glowed into the moonlight and once again he saw the strange deity that swirled around him and grabbed him by the face telling him just like it did with the others that an intruder was about, now go stop them by any means neccesary as heswiped away at it and it screamed in his face. However, no one can hear it because it lives in an alternate dimension. It was the keeper of the guardian. A supervisor in a sense. Only in the destruction of the glass sphere would his humanity come back and the connecting bridge between him and his supervisor be severed. He got up and felt something new this time and got himself over to the hallway where everything felt distorted this time around as he felt a bit dizzy. He was replanished very recently because he died in his chair the night before leaving him fresh and new as his hair was once again black and dark brown. He felt confused and then visions of the past came back to him in the hallways seeing fire and people attacking the castle. In the hallways he saw him trying to protect the queen and her husband grabbed him just before they escaped and told him to rot for his attempt to sleep with his wife, which actually wasn't true. It was an exaggerated lie from when he held the queen by the table as she confessed the brutality of the king, the weight of the kingdom on her shoulders. He admired her, even loved her, but in truth, he knew he could not touch her. In retaliation to the king's threat to toss him back in the castle, he tried to get away with the queen. The guardian tried to follow but their official wizard placed a curse on him to guard this place for all time as punishment as the king demanded. He ran to the outskirts of the castle but hit an invisible wall as he stared at the destruction of the kingdom and saw the king and his wife fade from sight as she turned to look at him with sorrow in her eyes. He stood there as time moved on and watched other cities come and go and finally snapped out of it as he heard his deity telling him to stop daydreaming and realized he was at the front of the castle with his hand up against the invisible wall and turned his head to see a girl and pulled out his sword sighing as he got himself ready to defend the place if neccesary.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:43 pm

The young woman laid sleeping, in a black and red nightgown, the necklace resting between her full breasts, rising and falling with each gentle breath. Her face was peaceful as she laid there on the stone floor, her hair splayed out as she laid still. She posed no threat and when she woke moments later, she moved herself inside the barrier that he old wizzard had placed. She put her bags she had taken with her under the, off to one side. She pulled out her bag and slid on her few rings, and a couple braclets. he would recognize these from the queen herself, the same inscriptions would be read. She looked around, then at her self. She stared, tehn shook her head. This place was a witche's haven. She looked around, "Hello?"

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:56 pm

He snuck up behind her but then noticed the necklace and rings as his eyes suddenly were entranced and slowed down and carefully as not to frighten her away he put his hands up slowly "Excuse me miss..." he said softly as he looked into her eyes, him now in her field of vision as he put the sword away. His supervisor kept trying to tell him to kill or get her out of there but he was too entranced by her jewelry as he stopped in front of her.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:12 pm

The guardian looked at her as she was originally passed out. Something about her seemed familiar. He wasn't aware though about her connection to the jewelry she wore

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:34 pm

She turned to him and her eyes travled up and down him and she stepped back from him. "Y-Yeah?" She looked at him, her eyes looking at the sword that was hanging from his belt. She got nervous, unsure if he was someoen who had followed her because of her father. She was now fully facing him, watching him as she stood still, ready to run at any moment.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:54 pm

He stared at her jewelry for a while and then finally back up to her eyes then after a moment or two of awkward staring he finally asked "where did you come across those miss?" he asked pointing to her jewelry. More specifically drawn to the necklace as he remembered the queen he fell for had that exact same necklace as her face and that necklace burned along with the fire in his memory.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:02 pm

"My mother." She touched them softly with her finger tips, almost worried that he was going to take them from her. "Why?" She moved to sit on the table, legs crossed at her ankles. It was almost like she was a princess, staying up late in her pajamas, sitting on the table being naughty but wanting to keep her decency with her ankles crossed. She gave him a small innocent smile, almost to say 'don't hurt me'.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:08 pm

The guardian looked at her body a little bit and nearly felt a blush going on but all in all tried his nest to ignore it as he looked in her eyes. "I'm sorry they just look familiar...forgive me" somehow for some odd reason he was compelledto kneel before her in apologies

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:31 pm

She looked down at him, "Its okay...you don't have to kneel..." She said feling akward.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:08 pm

He got back up and then shook his head slightly "alright...so then..." he kept hearing the creature complain over and over. This night he was tired of always having to either kill people or make them leave. He was tired of it all and ignored what the creature told him to do as he decided to at least do one thing it asked him and asked her "So...what is your business in a broken down place like this...?"he asked as he extended his arms slightly as if pointing out the castle interiiors to her

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:41 pm

I-I am in hiding frim the humans..."she whispered. "My father tried ti burn me alive lkke he did my mother...me and her are both said to share the blood of the once great Queen who ruked all the witches here...I was told I would be safe within the walls...i do t want to intrudeso if i need to go i will..." she shivered, the cool air blowimg his heat to herm she suddenly longed tovhug and curlvto hhim

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:50 pm

Is eyes widened as he opened his mouth but nothing could come out as then moment and looked about the castle and slowly looked back at her and then wasn't sure what to feel as even the deity that swirled around him stopped dead in his tracks. He wanted to say so much to her but held back as much as he possibly could almost in a desire to hug and hold her but bit his lip and nodded looking int her eyes. "In light of this knowlege, I will say this to you: you are more than welcome here. The legends you heard" he said as he straightened himself out then vlushed slightly as he thought that she was even more beautiful than her ancestor but remained official "are true. This if you like can even be your home. W..we can redecorate or anything you like. anything you wish...please, consider this a place you can call your safe haven" he said as he then smiled to her.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:54 pm

She smiled and shicered agaun, "Iz there aplace like abedriim where you can buildna fire and i can lay ti check my injuelries and si we can talk? Im freezing." She almost asked fir his jacket as she arranged her bags so xhe coukd carry tuemu

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:11 pm

He smiled then nodded as his long wavy dark brown and black hair swayed with his movements " well actually, the master bedroom is near perfect condition thanks to a magic spell cast by the court wizard. They have a fireplace and firewood freshly stocked by me personally" he said almost as if he was embarrassed with nearly a hint of a blus as he then grabbed her bags for her and showed her to the room

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:42 am

She followed, cold and shivering. Once there she pulled the blanket out of one of her bags and sat on the bed, shivering as she wrapped herself up in the sleeping bag.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen Empty

Back to top Go down

The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next