Your Dreams Will Be Free

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalForumCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Do not forget that this is a free forum! The Admins all wish you a happy time and contact anyone with a RED name for any questions/concerns you have. Also don't forget to go nominate someone for Role Player of the Month! Above all else have fun! We now have a facebook page! Contact Asch or Chercher to find out how to join!
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» An Alien Heart (Asch and me)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:27 pm by Asch

» My Wonderful Grimm ((For Asch and Tortuga))
Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:13 pm by Asch

» Turtle Craze
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:15 pm by Asch

» Mikey's Secret
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Raphel's Savior
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Unreadable
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:07 pm by Asch

» Sunny Untouchable
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Broken Home (TMNTand I)
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Midnight Chains (Tortuga and I)
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:04 pm by Asch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Hunter's Heart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 11, 2013 3:53 pm

Full of Magic and power, the family of Alice Mystic has been long in hidding. Tracing their roots to all kind of pagan cultures around the world, from the beginning of it even. A hand written, now typed out, family Book of Shadows is about to be passed down to her for her to copy and keep for herself. That was the plan anyways....

Witch Hunters.

Moving into town (male) has had his eye on getting one of them. Knowing they are here somewhere, and commonly the most popular people in school, he doesn't know it, but he befriends the outcast. Becomign more than just a friend after the frist few weeks...will his love for her die the moment he finds out who she is??

((We will be starting this on the day he asks her out...)

Alice Mystic
Appearence: black hair, emerald eyes, pale skin. She is always in black, black eyeshadow, black lipstic, a couple hidden tattoos...and extreamy secritive. No friends and always sitting outside for lunch, no matter the weather, people tease and bully her at school ,eavign her to be the one outcast with out anyoen to help her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 11, 2013 4:15 pm

ok I will join you *smiles* this sounds like fun. i'll be the male and I have a failry good idea on what to use (in next post)

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 11, 2013 4:25 pm

Michael Ravensworth
Appearance: Dark brown hair, fairly trimmed but has it's own style of ruggedness. center parted, bangs down to his nose. Blue\green eyes and generally a marine blue jeans with a black tank top with the griffon symbol holding swords in his front clawed paws rearing hidden partially by a black light coat. generally the way he carries himself is different between when he's trying to be social and when he is on a hunt of some kind. His determination boils and his focus sharpens but in a socail scen he is quiet and makes more logical choices than emotionally related decisions...usually. This time, he found himself moving in with his hunter family as they welcomed him and eventually catching wind of a Mystic. Not sure where yet, but keeps an eye out.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 11, 2013 4:33 pm

He had to have been here...three months now? An outcast like her hadn't ever thought of having a friend like the one he was becoming. He was sto prot artingect her like a Boyfriend, keep her out of the way of the teasin from the more popular people. She sat inside today, in the back darker corner of the lunchroom, headphones in, hood up as she played with the left over food on her tray. She had to admit, he had her smile and lighting up when he was around. Though she knew better than to have a boy friend, she couldn't help but to hope he would ask her. She saw him out of the corner of her eye, coming from the lunch line, like always, he made a beeline here. Though with his looks and talents, the popular crowd was always trying to get him tojoin.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 11, 2013 4:46 pm

He stopped by the crowd as they looked up to him as the guy to make the decisions, they weren't the most outragious band of preppy kids but from him being a mockery dressing like a goth kid to at least a decent looking strapping guy that he's becoming, Their world got turned upside down as he walked right past them to where she was and heard a few people murmuring behind his back just how odd it is that he's always protecting her and talking to her. She was an outcast, she doesn't have a right to lick his boots, one even whispered as he sighed and sat down next to her "Hey there monkey" he said being playful then sat with her.
"how'd you do in the test yesterday? I didn't know so I wanted to ask now instead of bug you then" he said to her

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 11, 2013 4:49 pm

She pulled an earphone out and turned her head with a slight smile and bumped his shouler with hers, like he did the first day, it now a greeting with them. "I did perfect. Like always." She pushed the food around more on her plate, watching it spin around. She wasn't all that hungry, but if you didn't make it look like you ate you'd be called anorexic or bulimic if you went to the bathroom even if it was to wash your hands.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 11, 2013 5:03 pm

He smirked and nodded laughing "like always" he smiled then messed her hair up just a bit "you keep playing with your food and i'ma play with your hair" he said sticking his tongue out. He's always seen her as a buddy, even his own true friend out of the pretenders always sucking him dry. He felt like he can drop the act and be himself around her as he laughed watching her spijn around her food.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 11, 2013 5:05 pm

She stuck her tongue out back, "Well I'm not hungry." She slid her tray to his, laying her head on her arms and looking at him, "So how come you don't sit up there?"

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 11, 2013 5:11 pm

He kind of laughed and made up a quick excuse on the fly but he hid it so well it was possible for anyone to believe, but then again she knows more about the kind of real guy he is but as he spewed it out he smiled at her a bit "well come on, They spend most of their time walking around and standing around me anyway, a guy could use a break once in a while" he said

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 11, 2013 5:14 pm

"What ever floats your boat. I'm going outside." She got up, grabbed her thigns but .left the uneaten food for him. like always. She went out and sat under one of the large pine trees, it sheilded her from the wind

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 11, 2013 5:19 pm

He made sure she was okay and for some reason just never could stop making sure she was okay sitting there against the wind and somehow at that moment his eyes lightened up and then got up and sat down with her and then bit his lip a little. "Actually...it's more than that"he said as the popular kids couldn't hear but they could see as a few of them watched him though he paid no attention to them

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 11, 2013 5:22 pm

She looked up at him through her lashes unintentionally being cute and sexy. "Oh?" She flipped her bangs to the side and leaned back against the tree, tyangling her fingers in the long grass that grew there. She closed her eyes as she listened to the nature around her. She knew the other kids were watching them, if they were outside or inside though the windows, she could feelt it. Unintentionally, dark clouds rolled in threating thunderstorm.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 11, 2013 5:44 pm

His eyes looked up at the storm and smiled a little bit and kind of tried to hold his breath thinking of something cool to say or something then bit his lips then sighed then smiled down at her "I...I l...lo...uh...um..."he suddenly felt the shock of nervousness as he sat down next to her and still had a hard time thinking of how to say what he is trying so hard to say. She knew him for a long time and knew h ewas never one to stop like that and hace a hard time talking then blushed even more realizing how long it' been taking him to say but before she could turn away, he closed his eyes and outbursted to her "w..wuld you like to go out with me?" he blushed finally as the other kids were still lost at his red face though he still is ignoring them.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 11, 2013 5:48 pm

She froze. All the blood in her body rushed to her face and her feet. She didn't knwo what to think. This is what she watned, yes, but she knew the rules! The rules said NO one out side her own kind. EVER! Damn the rules. "Yes." She gave him her half smile, the ones the popular boys joked about being sexy. "I don't see why not. I like you and if you like me back..."

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 11, 2013 6:00 pm

He smirked a little bit, that smirk that all the girls always wanted to have at them, but nope, Alice is the one who got it as he then added to the conversation.
"Well I like you too, so...alright" he said with a smile knowing that he already broke his family code of ethics, you only go out with people when you plan on retiring, Damn the rules. Besides he knew for a fact his father stilll was in the business . they were more like guidelines anyway. Still some agression would be secretely waged but he didn't care

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 11, 2013 6:05 pm

She smiled,She smiled, "Well I'm skiping the rest of head tothe day so...if you want to class go now." She would have rather him skip with her. she had the urge to lean her head on his shoulder and rest since she was so tired from her night lessons

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 11, 2013 6:16 pm

He looked at the kids for a moment and then smiled laughing a bit and looked in her eyes as he wrapped an arm around her. "That's ok. I'd rather hang out with you"he said as the kids finally got what was going on as they were like "Oooooo snap" or something as he smiled to Alice

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 11, 2013 6:18 pm

She shook her head and got up, "Well come on." She pulled her keys from her pocket.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 11, 2013 6:24 pm

He nodded and got up with her looking at the keys curious to what they belonged to but was more interested in getting out of that annoying place anyway

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 11, 2013 10:50 pm

She smiled and looked at him before she led the way. she kept things in her room on lock down, and only she had the keys. They were really just for show, seeing as the gate to her house, the garage, home, and her room were spelled shut

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 11, 2013 11:39 pm

He walked with her to the place she was at and realized that this was the first time he ever went to her house. He was a bit surprised at how nice the plce looked and watched her

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 11, 2013 11:44 pm

She 'unlocked' the door with her 'key' and pushed it open, "It will just be us for a while. I'm headed up to watch a movie, wanna come?" She walked inside the house and took off her jacket, hanging it up and taking off her shoes.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 11, 2013 11:49 pm

He looked around impressed and smiling as he then heard her say that and nodded "that sounds good, sure, i'll come with. I have enough for my own ticket so don't worry about paying" he said being a good guest

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 11, 2013 11:55 pm

She smiled and gave a light laugh, jokingly saying, "A magical device called a DVD player can allow you to watch moving pictuers at home. OOOOooooo." She bumbed his shoulder and led him downstairs to where her room was in the far back left corner, completly underground.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sun May 12, 2013 12:01 am

He smacked his head laughing with her as he said "yep, could have had a V8" he laughed with her and followed her to her room at first a bit relaxed now but as soon as they went to her room, he started to fee a bit of nervousness get to him again but tried not to show it to her

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   

Back to top Go down

Hunter's Heart
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next