Your Dreams Will Be Free

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalForumCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Do not forget that this is a free forum! The Admins all wish you a happy time and contact anyone with a RED name for any questions/concerns you have. Also don't forget to go nominate someone for Role Player of the Month! Above all else have fun! We now have a facebook page! Contact Asch or Chercher to find out how to join!
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» An Alien Heart (Asch and me)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:27 pm by Asch

» My Wonderful Grimm ((For Asch and Tortuga))
Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:13 pm by Asch

» Turtle Craze
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:15 pm by Asch

» Mikey's Secret
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Raphel's Savior
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Unreadable
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:07 pm by Asch

» Sunny Untouchable
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Broken Home (TMNTand I)
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Midnight Chains (Tortuga and I)
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:04 pm by Asch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Hunter's Heart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 25, 2013 12:12 pm

He shivered to her breasts pressed against his as he held her to him kissing her back and moved his hands along her hips softly while kissing her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 25, 2013 12:15 pm

She wrapped one arm around his neck, the other hand resting on his bicep as she now was laying atop him. Her lips were parted slightly as she kept kissing him, her eyes looking ito his

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 25, 2013 12:17 pm

He looked up into her eyes with love and a good turn on as well as he parted his lips as he deepened the kiss as well

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 25, 2013 12:24 pm

She shifted as they kissed, so that they were now laying pressed together now on their sides. She held him close to her, kissing him as her eyes were bright with love

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 25, 2013 12:36 pm

He smiled and kissed her and slowly moved his hands up against her full breasts that he wanted to feel along with the rest of her body and massaged them slowly wanting her to feel good while indulging in how they felt good on his hands kissing her more lovingly

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 25, 2013 12:41 pm

She moaned on his lips softly, arching to his hands as her legs entangled in his, she rubbed her knee against his crotch, knowing he had boxers on under the tunic, She shifted so she could teast him just as slightly, her breath coming a little quicker at the pleasure that was filling her.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 25, 2013 12:47 pm

He shivered in pleasure ofher legs teasing him as he undid her dress slowly at least enough to slip his hands into her breasts from under the dress shivering andfreed one of his hands and moved it along her thigh letting his tongue bravely move around hers eventually wrapping around hers moaning as she could feel his pleasure very easily at this point

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 25, 2013 12:49 pm

he moaned just as softly, arching to his hands her tongue tangled in his, her body shivered in pleasure. Her breasts were free with her dress front hanging open. Even the cool air had her nipples hardening even under his touch causing her more pleasure.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 25, 2013 12:59 pm

He shivered with pleasure and grinded a little against her rubbing his legs with hers and lifted her up a bit and kissed her neck and down to her breasts that have been teasing him all day and while sloly massaging one he swirled his tongue around the nipple of the other and sucked on her breast while his free hand slowly rubbed in between her legs wanting to please her in every way

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 25, 2013 1:03 pm

"Oh my god..."She breathed out as she moaned, arching against him as she moaned. She slid her hands down his chest, under his tunic as she started to rub him, able to tell just how turned on he was. Her body was thrumming with pleasure, nearly buzzing as her breasts arched to his mouth

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 25, 2013 1:13 pm

He shivered and blushed as she rubbed him as he indulged in what has been on his mind for a while and felt hr perftact full breasts, every curve of her hips, the wetnness of her hot center between her legs as his breath began to heat with pleasure kissing atop her breasts then up to her neck and back to her lips letting her feel how hard he was for her

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 25, 2013 1:27 pm

She pressed against him, undoing the belt on his tunic and tossing it off the bed. She kissed him hard, her hands pulling his tunick off. Her bdoy more than wanted him. It was craving him. She slid her hands down his hips and one hand stroked him, the other on his chest, feeling his pulse, his heat as her own body heated up

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 25, 2013 1:31 pm

"Oh god.." he shivered and moaned in her lips as she stroked his hard dick and kept massaging her breast with one hand then finally he moved and shifter so that he could take her dress off and sid it off her body and off the bed kissing her hard and passionately as he throbbed in his pulse and his dick she stroked craving her just as badly

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 25, 2013 1:41 pm

She shfited them once agani, she was now laying under him, her legs parted for him as she looked up at him, her eyes in his as they kissed, their tongues entangled as she rubbed his dick, feeling it pulse under her fingers.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 25, 2013 1:45 pm

He moaned and breathed more and more hotly for her as their tongues entangled with eachother as he felt his hard dick slide the head along her wet walls and slowly with her help hoping she'll help let go, he slid it pulsing and thrummed passionately deep within her hot wet walls feeling them wrapped around his dick as he slid all the way to the base and shivered in pure extacy as he paced himself evenly and deeply inside her as he looked into her eys passionately

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 25, 2013 1:52 pm

She moaned and her hands wrappedaround his shoulders, her hips arched to his. She felt the small twinge of pain with a breawking hymen, knwoing she was bleeding now. It hurt, but her body didn't register it. she held him tight inside her, being a virgin she was mroe than just tight

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 25, 2013 1:56 pm

He of course felt it as he stopped a moment before he proceeded as he then gently kissed her more passionately and started slow for her at first before pumping more in a steady movement blushing as he felt how tight she was and of course realized that her hymen was broken and felt amazed at the tightness as he kept going massaging her breast with one hand, holding her hips with his free arm and kissed her lovingly

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 25, 2013 2:04 pm

She moaned as she moved with him. She shuddered in pleasure, not having much stamina she tightened more around him. Her body moved with his, her legs wrapped around his, her heels on his calves, moving her body with his. Everything was pleasure swirling around her.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 25, 2013 2:08 pm

He moaned with her encorcled with pleasure as well as her pressing my top part of my body against hers. Everything we had felt as if it were mixing together in sheer rapture as he moaned uncontrollably as this was the first time he had sex with anyone. He was so happy that he was able to experience his first time with her and her to him as he throbbed inside her as his hard dick could feel her core as he rubbed against it, every vein enticing her wet walls

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 25, 2013 2:12 pm

Her walls tightened, got wetter as she moaned, pressing against him, their hips almost melded together. No one could tell where one starteda nd the other ended. Her hair was splayed out on the pillow under her, her hair sticking to her body and his with their sweat. Her body was flushed as she moaned.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 25, 2013 2:17 pm

He blushed as he felt so deep inside her and one with her as they beaded with sweat and skin and hair spread along the bed as he shivered feeling all this, he couldn't help but let go of the kiss to catch his breath a bit and rolled his head seductively along her ear so that his lips softly kissed them and whispered as he slid in and out of her nice and deep "I want to be with you forever baby...I love you"

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 25, 2013 2:24 pm

Her ears were extreamly sensiive, her upper caralige was peiced with rings, his breath and lips touching them had her jerking up in pleasure, "Oh...I want to be yours forever." She said locking her eyes in his. Her body tightened as she got ready to cum around him. Her toes were curled as were her fingers in his shoulder blades.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 25, 2013 2:29 pm

He shivered in sheer delight as he throbbed deeply inside her. He pounded more inside her as he looked into her eyes through the corner of his as he breathed into her ears and then whispered more sweating and throbbing in pleasure with her "I'm yours baby forever...I love you" he said as he went a bit slower as he felt himself ready to cum and didn't want to cum anywhere else but inside her as he felt himself flush with desire as did she but still told her "I-I'm cumming baby..."

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 25, 2013 2:35 pm

"M-Me too..." She moaned as she came around him, her body quivering around him. "I love you Michael." She moaned as she moved with him, her body tight aruond his. She could feel it inside her as they still moved

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   Sat May 25, 2013 2:39 pm

He shivered and moaned with her as he slowed a bit as he came inside of her now feeling both our bodies heat up as I looked into her eyes red in the face but his eyes were pure in love as he panted softly and slowed still going a bit but then kissed her softly and released once to whisper back "I love you too Alice"

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Heart   

Back to top Go down

Hunter's Heart
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next