Your Dreams Will Be Free

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalForumCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Do not forget that this is a free forum! The Admins all wish you a happy time and contact anyone with a RED name for any questions/concerns you have. Also don't forget to go nominate someone for Role Player of the Month! Above all else have fun! We now have a facebook page! Contact Asch or Chercher to find out how to join!
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» An Alien Heart (Asch and me)
A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 9:27 pm by Asch

» My Wonderful Grimm ((For Asch and Tortuga))
A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 11:13 pm by Asch

» Turtle Craze
A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:15 pm by Asch

» Mikey's Secret
A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Raphel's Savior
A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Unreadable
A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:07 pm by Asch

» Sunny Untouchable
A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Broken Home (TMNTand I)
A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Midnight Chains (Tortuga and I)
A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:04 pm by Asch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:24 pm

She didn't know how it happened.
He didn't know why it happened.
None of them saw it coming.

Eleanor Carter and Myles James have always been the "Golden Couple." Everyone was jealous of them,but no one knew that they would ever fall apart. Now Eleanor is left to still wonder what had happened between her and Myles,what had gone so terribly wrong that now she can't even be in the same room as her ex-boyfriend... much less the same car!

As senior year slowly comes to an end a planned road trip is all Eleanor needs... until her mom,and Mrs.James decides it's a good idea to force Myles in on it. Now Eleanor has no choice but to travel all summer with him. Soon El will begin to realize that either this road trip was a very good idea or a very bad idea as and old flame begins to spark between the two.

Name:Eleanor Carter
Bio: Eleanor is a sweet girl,though she can be quiet sarcastic too. She's very musically talented,as she goes no where with out her acoustic guitar and song book,and old time tunes. She first met Myles at a park when she was 10 years old when she was playing tag and had tripped over a rock skinning her knees and hands. He was the one who helped her back home,ever since then he had always been her knight in shining Armour.
El still doesn't know how so many years of being in love could turn out to despising Myles James. But maybe a road trip with him could help her out... or make her fall in love with him again.
Looks:Gettin that soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:13 pm

I'll join

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.”

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”

“Don't worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright” 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:10 pm

Awesome Smile go ahead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:49 pm

Okay

Name: myles James
Looks: shaggy blonde haor with light green eyes 6'0" tan.
Bio: Heloves to draw and always has a set of pencil and sketch pad in his bag. He's been miserable about what happened between El but hides it behind a now cocky attitude. But can He be himself again with El.

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:53 pm

Eleanor woke up to the sun shining down on her face,her big brown eyes opening to look at the dream catcher that hung in the window. Yawning softly she rubbed her eyes before sitting up and getting out of bed,the last day of school was soon but since graduation was a week before she decided to get a head start on her road trip and miss out on the last few days of school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:02 pm

Myles was sitting on her window sill drinkinbhg a glass off milk before He got up to shower and get dressed. His blonde hair stuck to his face as he walked downstairs to put his boots on grabbing his sketch pad.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:05 pm

Eleanor had showered and gotten dress before carrying her suit case out to her car,shoving it into the pack she frowned when she saw Myles's mom and her mom walking down the street together laughing and talking. leaning against the car she watched as the two women approached.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:14 pm

"Oh hello sweety." Mrs. James smiled sweetly at her and she looked at Els mother. "So me and your mom was talking about your road trip." She started amd looked to her friend.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:17 pm

Eleanor raised an eye brow as her mother nodded,"Yes we were and we decided that it might be good for Myles to go with you.." El's mouth dropped before she yelled,"WHAT?! How is that in anyways a good idea?!"she asked both parents.
"Well he has nothing to do this summer and plus it will be good for you two ,to spend sometime with each other."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:28 pm

Myles was walking out to his car when He heard yelling.He looked up seeimg his mom amd walked over. "Everything okay ma?" He asked not looking at El. "Well honey your going on El's road trip with her." His bright green eyes widened. "Oh that's sounds like a great idea." He rolled his eyes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Eleanor rolled her eyes,"Oh not likely,"she scoffed. "Eleanor Lillian Summers Carter now you be nice!"her mom said sternly. She crossed her arms,"I have been planning this road trip since I was 16 years old and now you're gonna send me away with a guy who will ruin it,and you expect me to be nice!?"she asked.
Her mother gave a curt nod,"Yes. you're both going that's final."
"Ugh!"she screeched,"sometimes I wish dad was still around!"she said before turning on her heel and storming away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:48 pm

Myles bit his lip wanting to follow but stopped himself. "I guess I'll go pack." He said and turned heading back in his room He packed enough clothes and his sketch pads. He was hesitant but packed the one full of drawings of Eleanor. He sighed amd came bsck down ready.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:53 pm

Eleanor was saying her good bye to her family. Her little brother sat on the step angry at her as she hugged her step father and her mother goodbye before looking at him,"Come on Conner just one hug please?"she asked. He huffed and stood up making his way over she picked him up and squeezed him tight,"I'll bring back lots of presents... now be good,"she whispered before setting him down and walking towards her car.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:57 pm

Myles hugged his mom amd dad tightly beforebwalkinhg to the car putting his stuff in the trunk amd in the passenger seat. "So, where Are we going?" He asked lounging in his seat.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:04 pm

"Everywhere,"El said as she got in and started the car up,"first stop Phoenix. "She pulled away from the curb and drove down the street.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:07 pm

He nodded. "Do you know how to get there?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:16 pm

"Yes I do,"She said softly and looked ahead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:33 pm

He looked out the window for a while before He started to figet not liking to sit in one place for a whike. He started to fiddle with the radio commentimg on every station.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:47 pm

Eleanor sighed and shut the radio off,"If you don't like what's on the damn radio then you can sit there in silence!"she snapped before speeding up as she got on the high way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:58 pm

"There's no reason to snap!" He turned the radio back on findimg a station and sat there arms crossed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:27 pm

"No reason to be so damn annoying either!"She said back before falling into silence,focusing on the road she drove all day only stopping to get gas and something to eat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:37 pm

He snatched her keys walking back to the car and ckimbed in buckling up and put his gray aviators on.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:43 pm

She frowned and slid into the car,"Do that again and I will round house kick you into next week,"she threatened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:53 pm

"So scay." He rolled his eyes and looked at her. "Seatbelt."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:55 pm

She rolled her eyes and buckled up,leaning back she took her phone out to read missed text messages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next