Your Dreams Will Be Free

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalForumCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Do not forget that this is a free forum! The Admins all wish you a happy time and contact anyone with a RED name for any questions/concerns you have. Also don't forget to go nominate someone for Role Player of the Month! Above all else have fun! We now have a facebook page! Contact Asch or Chercher to find out how to join!
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» An Alien Heart (Asch and me)
A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 9:27 pm by Asch

» My Wonderful Grimm ((For Asch and Tortuga))
A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 11:13 pm by Asch

» Turtle Craze
A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:15 pm by Asch

» Mikey's Secret
A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Raphel's Savior
A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Unreadable
A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:07 pm by Asch

» Sunny Untouchable
A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Broken Home (TMNTand I)
A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Midnight Chains (Tortuga and I)
A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:04 pm by Asch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:01 pm

He started again driving tapping his fingers on the steeringwheel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.”

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”

“Don't worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright” 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:02 pm

She texted some friend backs before looking out the window,noticing some storm clouds she huffed,"We should hurry up and get to the motel before that storm hits."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:43 pm

"Alright." He said before merging onto the highway they got about 20 miles ahead when the rain started to fall and there was thunder in the distance. Miles saw a hotel at the next exit and took it before pulling up to the front door. "Stay here." He said and hurried out and around the car going inside and paying for a room with two beds handing the person at the front desk his money he grabbed the room keys and hurried back already soaking wet. "Here's your key go 'head up and I'll grab the bags." He said to her parking closer so she wouldn't get soaked.

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:38 pm

"Right,"she said before going to the find the room,she unlocked the door and sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:46 pm

He went to an actual parkimg spot and grabbed their bags rushing inside his clothes clung to him as He knocked on the door his hands full.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 5:27 pm

She opened the door and let him in,closing it behind him she sighed,"Looks pretty nasty out there,"was all Eleanor whispered as she plopped down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:33 pm

He nodded and set their bags down. "Yea." He stretched and looked out the wimdow."I call the bed by the window."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:11 pm

"Okay,"She said as she stood up and walked into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 9:10 pm

He stood by the window watching the lightnig. He was always jumpy uring big storms after the accident He had as a kid.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:06 am

She took a shoer ,and when she finished up she got dressed again walking out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:57 am

He was laying on the bed one arm behind his head the other across his stomach.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:21 pm

She didn't say anything as she pulled the curtains shut then sat down on a chair in the corner ,sighing softly she looked around the room.She still couldn't believe her mom had sent her away with HIM, after all he's done to her! She ran a hand through her hair then jumped when thunder rolled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:28 pm

He hand clentched up as the thunder and he closed his eyes. He chest fell and rose slowly as he tried to not to think about the storm.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:01 pm

She sighed and rubbed her eyes,"Well we might as well call for room service since none of us are going anywhere..."she muttered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:31 am

"Alright what do you want?" He asked grabbing the room phone. "They probably have some chinease." He said remember how much she liked it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:55 pm

"That sounds good,"She said softly as she stood up to plug in her phone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:00 pm

He watched before calling up dinner and paid for it when it came. "Its here."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:29 am

She walked over to the table and started to make herself a plate. As she did she remembered all the times they had Chinese on rainy days while watching their favorite movies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:54 pm

He made a plate and sighed softly as the storm started to get worse. "What now?" He said as he sat and ate.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:06 pm

She shrugged as she ate,looking around as lighting lite up the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:54 pm

"I'm gonna shower." he got up and headed to the bathroom only half of his food eaten.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:52 pm

She sighed softly when he was gone,playing with her food she started down,what was she suppose to say? She bit her lip,she didn't know but she remembered the times she did.
~*Flashback*~

Thunder rolled as they sat in front of the TV,the room was pitch black on being lite by the soft candle lights and the lightening that would occasionally flash. She laughed as he jumped while rolling the dice,"Relax babe I'm here now,"she said softly as she dropped the dice and moved her Disney character on the Sorry board. Watching him give her a light smile he nodded trying to calm himself,she reached over and pulled him towards her,his hands shooting out so he wouldn't fall on her,"it's okay... just pay attention to me and the game... forget the storm,"she kissed his lips softly.

~*End flashback*~

Yeah those were the day,she thought before finishing up her food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:02 am

He took a long shower the water drowning out the thunder. He wishes he could go to her like he always did but he can't. Sighing he came back out towel drying his hair and looking out the window.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:23 pm

She sighed,she was wasn't gonna feel guilty about this it wasn't her who turned it all around, it wasn't her who woke up one morning and decided that she was going to hate him. She stood up and packed up the food,no it wasn't her fault.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:17 am

"I'll take care of it." he said and walked over and took the plates and everything and set it out in the hallway. He Came back and checked the time. "Its probably time to get to bed its gonna be a long day tomorrow."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)   A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Road Trip,and Old Flames (Open)
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next