Your Dreams Will Be Free

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalForumCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Do not forget that this is a free forum! The Admins all wish you a happy time and contact anyone with a RED name for any questions/concerns you have. Also don't forget to go nominate someone for Role Player of the Month! Above all else have fun! We now have a facebook page! Contact Asch or Chercher to find out how to join!
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» An Alien Heart (Asch and me)
Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 9:27 pm by Asch

» My Wonderful Grimm ((For Asch and Tortuga))
Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 11:13 pm by Asch

» Turtle Craze
Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:15 pm by Asch

» Mikey's Secret
Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Raphel's Savior
Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Unreadable
Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:07 pm by Asch

» Sunny Untouchable
Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Broken Home (TMNTand I)
Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Midnight Chains (Tortuga and I)
Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:04 pm by Asch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) Empty
PostSubject: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Vivian has everything a girl wants , popularity , good looks , intelligence and the perfect boyfriend. What happens when her best friend ( girl´s name ) starts seeing her with different eyes ?

That´s the basic plot . It can go anywhere.

Characters needed :

Vivian - me

Best Friend -

Vivian´s boyfriend -

Character sheet

Name : Vivian Minsk
Bio: Vivian is the most popular girl in school . She´s cheery, talkative and loyal . She loves her boyfriend and her life. She is always there for her best friend .
Looks:
Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) Large
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:05 am

Anyone wants to join ? =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:49 pm

I'll be the best friend?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.”

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”

“Don't worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright” 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:50 pm

Okay =) . Thanks ! After you post your character sheet , we can start .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:52 pm

otay

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:56 pm

Name: Adette Lee
Bio: She is sorta popular mostly from being friends Vivian. She's clumsy and shy but has a temper when its needed.
Looks: Strawberry blonde long curly hair with big hazels eyes fair skin 5'3"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:04 pm

Name: Bowen Wright
Bio: he´s popular like Vivian , but not exactly for being the jock type. Around school he´s perceived like a bad boy , though most girls die to be in Vivian´s place in order to have him . He´s totally head over heels for Vivian. He is not a huge fan of Adette for some strange reason.
Looks:
Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) Tumblr_m952caFl991rv240t_large
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:07 pm

** Starting **

I checked once again the time on my watch , Adette´s plane was supposed to have arrived ten minutes ago . I bit my lip impatiently, she knew how I hated to wait . If someone from school watched me here waiting for her for so long , they would think I was taking off my queen bee´s crown and handing it over to her . Though , of course , shy Adette would never want to take my place away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:11 pm

Adette was dragging her siutcase behind her with some difficulty off the escalator where Vivian was soposed to meet her and ended up falling forward.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:15 pm

My eyebrows raised as I caught sight of Adette. She was on the floor and her suitcase was almost all over her. So Adette, she could never make an entrance without doing something clumsy . I tried to supress a laughter as I headed toward her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:17 pm

She quickly tried to get up blushing knowing a lot of people had seen her fall. She looked up seeing Vivian and smiled. "Hi Viv!" She said happily

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:21 pm

"Sweetie , how many times have I told you not to wear a mini skirt if you know all the time you are falling to the floor " I teased her in a sarcastic way , knowing she wouldn´t get hurt or mad . She just knew how I was , not the over affectionate or corny kind of friend with my words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:24 pm

She blushed and fixed her skirt. "I'm not as clumsy as I used to be." She giggled softly. "Anyways how are you?" She asked picking her suitcase back up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:28 pm

"Well, I´m amazed at this very moment by looking at you . Girl , that tan definitely suits you . I´m sure you´ll finally get laid " I winked at her. I knew how insecure she was deep inside about her looks, which I did not understand , she was pretty like a doll . That´s why I always found opportunities to compliment her, trying to help her self- steem and at the same time being honest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:32 pm

She blushed deeper. "Eh its okay.." She said but her stomach tightened like ususal everytime Viv complimented her. "I don't see what so important about having sex in highschool anyways." She added.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:36 pm

"It´s just important if you are ready for it and if you love someone enough to do that with them " I cleared out. I wasn´t going to admit it out loud, but I really had missed her in the summer . It had been strange spending a summer without my best friend like usual . I went over to her and hugged her tightly. "So how was your trip ?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:38 pm

I was slightly suprised by the hug but hugged her back just as tight. "It was long and scary. I don't like turberlance as you know." She laughed a little. "Oh I also got gifts." She added patting her carryon and suitcase,

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:41 pm

"You know how I love the sound of that " I grinned as I pulled away . We both loved when the other went on trips and brought gifts . I eyed her luggage . "Do you want me to help with that ?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:45 pm

"Um no I think I got it you could just carry my bag." I said hanging my carryon out. I knew she would try to peek at the gifts in the suitcase if I let her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:48 pm

"Okay , as you wish " I replied with a knowing smile and holding my hand out to grab her bag . That´s when I noticed what I hadn´t noticed before "Oh my Gosh !" I half screamed "Is that a piercing on your face ?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:49 pm

I jumped surprised and put a hand on my monroe. "Uhh...Maybe." I said neviously.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:53 pm

I had still my eyes widened when I reached out to touch it . "You didn´t mention about this when we talked on the phone . It´s...it´s something very alternative " I had never imagined Adette wanted to get a piercing. She was just not the piercing type of girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:56 pm

I shrugged. "I guess I forgot I don't feel it much anymore." I said rolling it between my fingers. "It doesn't look bad right?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:58 pm

"Uhh, not really . I guess I need to get used to it " I muttered smiling, more to myself than to her . "It´s just I never thought you wanted to get piercings . I mean , you always seem like such a goodie two pants, no offense intended, Ad "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:04 pm

I giggled. "Oh I had no choice I went with my older sister. She said tattoo or piercing...But I do like it." I said smiling a little.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next