Your Dreams Will Be Free

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalForumCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Do not forget that this is a free forum! The Admins all wish you a happy time and contact anyone with a RED name for any questions/concerns you have. Also don't forget to go nominate someone for Role Player of the Month! Above all else have fun! We now have a facebook page! Contact Asch or Chercher to find out how to join!
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» An Alien Heart (Asch and me)
Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 9:27 pm by Asch

» My Wonderful Grimm ((For Asch and Tortuga))
Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 11:13 pm by Asch

» Turtle Craze
Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:15 pm by Asch

» Mikey's Secret
Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Raphel's Savior
Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Unreadable
Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:07 pm by Asch

» Sunny Untouchable
Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Broken Home (TMNTand I)
Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Midnight Chains (Tortuga and I)
Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:04 pm by Asch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:21 am

I arched my back, exposing more of my chest to her and whimpered in pleasure. My hands traveled to her butt and gripped it hard."Had you fantasized about doing this before with me? Am I your type?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:29 am

I gasped lightly and bit my lip massaging her breasts a little harder but not enough to hurt her. "Yes...Your my type." I breathed pressing against her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.”

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”

“Don't worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright” 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:41 am

"Why did you never tell me that you wanted me? You are my best friend . I can do sacrifices for you. I would have tried these kind of stuff with you, behind Bowen's back. This is heaven, Ad!" I licked her lower lip as her hands played with my nipples, which were already very hard and erect .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:44 am

I moaned softly and kissed her hard pinchinf her nipples a littke more. "Because..I was scared you'd reject me." I breathed on her lips.

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:05 am

I moaned loudly at her pinching my nipples "Why would I reject you? You are sweet,smart and beautiful like a doll. You are adorable" I muttered against her lips. "And you are always there for me... Do you want to know why Bowen dislikes you? I think I know why"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:19 am

I blushed and shook my head. "No why?" I asked stopping mg hands but kept the on her breasts.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:33 pm

"Because he´s jealous. Jealous of our friendship, jealous of all the time we spend together , jealous of how close we are to each other. You are a threat to him. Don´t you remember that time we were getting a tan at my backyard ? I was lying on my stomach and I was just wearing my bikini bottom because you were applying sunbathing lotion on my back and my sides. Well, while you were doing that, he arrived, remember? " I pulled back from her lips to hold her gaze. "Now that I think about it, he had all the right reasons to be jealous. I mean, you were touching me, even if it was in an innocent way and I can´t remember why, but we were laughing and your hands almost were all over the side of my breasts, massaging them as you applied the lotion. That´s why he was in such a bad mood after catching sight of us like that "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:43 pm

i blushed and bit my lip nodding. "Yea I remember." I looked her over before fixing her top. "Leys go to the hotel room. I think some privacy is in order." I said softly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:24 pm

"You are right. We do need some privacy. If we don´t get out of here right now, we´ll probably rip each other´s clothes in this alley" I rested my cheek against hers. Sudenly it was clear in my mind why Ad had always stayed by my side, why she had always kept up with my whims and bitchiness, why she had never refused to get into crazy stuff that she didn´t like , just to be with me. She had liked being my follower, though at the beginning of our friendship, I had bossed her around a lot. She had never complained. Ad wanted me, in every possible way and as more than a best friend. I guess during all that time, she had preferred being my best friend instead of staying out of my life. What was so alluring about me that kept her interested? "You are very special, Ad" I pecked her cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:34 pm

i blushed and shook my head. "Not really." i took her hand and led her across the street and into a hotel. "One room please." i asked pulling out my wallet.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:39 pm

"No, I´ll pay" I stopped her from opening her wallet. "This is my gift, remember" I opened my purse to grab my credit card and handed it to the guy at the counter. I grabbed the room key after the guy gave me back my credit card. I shook my head amused as the guy winked at us knowingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:02 pm

I blushed and took her hand and led her to the stairs to our room. "I'll pay you back Viv I promise." I squeezed her hand.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:09 pm

"No, you won´t pay me back. This is a gift... Well you can always pay me back with other kind of things that are not money. Do you still want me to give you a lapdance?" I took my hand away from hers for a moment and walked ahead of her, waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:27 pm

"Yes of course." I said and followed her biting my lip. My eyes followed her everymove amd I washypnotized.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:40 pm

"That´s what I thought " I smirked at her . It was flattering and addictive how her gaze moved on me. It was making me crazy. I enjoyed having that control over Ad and she was utterly thrilled with this seduction game we had going on. "I think I have discovered one of your sexual traits, you know" I stood with my back against the room´s door and reached to rub her lower lip with my index.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 10:35 pm

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. "Whats thay?" I whispered a hamd moving up her sides slowly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:51 pm

"I think you are kind of submissive. At least while being with me, and you like it. You enjoy when I lead you on... when I tease you" I whispered into her ear. My index was still on her lips. "Ad, be honest with me . Did you already want me when we started being friends? It`s important to know. Because if you have wanted me since then, maybe there has been this sexual tension hanging between us..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:23 pm

My eyes closed and my body was practicly trembling with need. "n-not at the very begining but after a couple months...yea." I whispered back my hands grpping the side of her shirt lightly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 5:15 pm

"So it was long before I started a relationship with Bowen. Oh gosh, how could I have imagined?! Now I understand why there was this awkardness between us the time we shared a camping tent . You were so silent and still as we lay down there together... It was the first time we were that physically close to each other . After that , it felt natural to sleep on the same bed as you, be it at your house or mine" I fixed my gaze on her, waiting for her to say something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:22 pm

I looked back at her amd nodded biting my lip. "When I went on vacation I realized how much I really do like you and my feelimgs towards you. It was getting harder and harder to hide them." I whispered before looking away.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 11:58 am

"You don´t have to hide them anymore, okay? I don´t want you to repress them, just because I have a relationship with Bowen. I love him, but I also want to explore this with you, these sensations, this intimacy. I´m enjoying this... I know I´m doing something terrible by cheating on him and it never crossed my mind that I could do something like this, but I can´t deny this to myself, to us. I can have you both at the same time, as long as you keep this secret, our secret. I had never been this turned on by someone , besides Bowen" I grabbed her chin with my hand, so she would be looking at me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 7:01 pm

I bit my lip amd nodded slowly. "I can keep it a secret." I breathed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:00 pm

"Ok, now let´s get inside this bedroom" I whispered smiling and turned around to unlock the room´s door. When the door was opened , I waited for her to go inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:37 pm

I walked inside and put my hand on the desk to take my shoes off and watched her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:25 pm

I propped myself up on my elbows on the bedroom´s king size bed, holding her gaze intensely. It was going to be a long, hot and memorable night for both of us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next