Your Dreams Will Be Free

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalForumCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Do not forget that this is a free forum! The Admins all wish you a happy time and contact anyone with a RED name for any questions/concerns you have. Also don't forget to go nominate someone for Role Player of the Month! Above all else have fun! We now have a facebook page! Contact Asch or Chercher to find out how to join!
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» An Alien Heart (Asch and me)
Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 9:27 pm by Asch

» My Wonderful Grimm ((For Asch and Tortuga))
Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 11:13 pm by Asch

» Turtle Craze
Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:15 pm by Asch

» Mikey's Secret
Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Raphel's Savior
Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Unreadable
Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:07 pm by Asch

» Sunny Untouchable
Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Broken Home (TMNTand I)
Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Midnight Chains (Tortuga and I)
Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:04 pm by Asch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:27 pm

My eyes scanned over her as I took her shoes off and slowly climbed up her body kissing her should up to her neck and thensucked there a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.”

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”

“Don't worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright” 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:34 pm

I closed my eyes , moaning in pleasure at the feeling of her sucking on my neck. My hands traveled up her thighs , eager to feel her skin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:37 pm

I shivered against her touch and suckef on her neck  careful not to leave a hicky and nibbled a litlle.

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:46 pm

I arched a bit my back and pressed my palms against her butt. I asked seductively into her ear "Do you want us to roleplay while doing this or to dirty talk ? I could agree to do either of those two things if you want us to"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:50 pm

I groaned softly and kissed the spot under her esr. "No roleplaying I want it to be us." I whispered.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:56 pm

"Okay..." I brushed my lips against hers "Do you have any sexual fantasy , honey? Anything in specific you want to try ? Something I should know about what you want in bed. Any request?" I rode up the hem of her dress a bit with my hand, teasing her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 11:01 pm

My breathing hitchedd a little feeling her hands and blushed. "You were my fantasy." I bit my lip and looked down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 11:12 pm

"I´m not a fantasy anymore. I´m here. You have me here, all for yourself. My body is yours to pleasure and I want you...I want you to touch me, to feel me up, to taste my skin..." I traced once again her lips with my index finger , right before I slid my finger into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 11:22 pm

My eyes had slid shut and I moaned softly running my tongue around the tip of her finger barely.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 11:45 pm

I moaned in pleasure. I wasn´t the only one utterly aroused. Ad also was lost in pleasure, in lust, sensuality and sensations. I flipped us over, so I was on top . I wanted to take control and give her what I had promised her, a lapdance she would never forget. I straddled her waist with my knees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:07 am

I looked up at her a little suprised and my eyes just raked over her and my hands moved to rub her hips.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:14 am

I locked my gaze with hers in a sensual way and started moving my hips in circles slowly against her tummy, so my butt rubbed against her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:37 am

I groaned softly and held her hips and bit my lip. "Oh Viv." I whispered looking into her eyes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 8:42 pm

"Shh...Just enjoy" I pressed my finger against her lips. With my eyes fixed on hers, I kept rubbing myself against her. "Bend your legs" I ordered into her ear. My lips grazed her earlobe just before I lifted up my torso off her. I was trying to be creative in order to pleasure both of us at the same time I was foreplaying with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:32 am

I nodded breathing a little harder and moved bending my legs and sat back on my elbows. NY eyes raked over her mesmorized. "You're so beautiful.."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:43 am

I smiled at her words and whispered "I like to hear that from you". I rested the back of my head against her thighs and let my butt slide against her lower tummy in a slow motion. It felt good...more than good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:51 am

I closed my eyes and smiled before biting my lip and gripped her hips a little.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:01 am

I shifted my position as I was on top of her so my groin would be rubbing against her torso in a circular motion. My hands moved to her hands. I lead her hands so she would get to touch my body just before I placed them on top of her head. "Keep them there. No touching me until I tell you" I was craving for her to touch me and I knew she was also dying to move her hands across my body, yet it was all part of our foreplaying. It would increase the sexual tension.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:26 am

I bit my lip and groaned. I pressed up against her body wanting more. My eyes raked over her and I gripped at the sheets.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:40 am

"Good girl" I brushed my nose against her jaw. I moved the fabric of my dress, that covered my breasts, aside so they were exposed to her. I brushed my naked breasts against her chest, which was still clothed. "Just imagine how would it feel to taste them..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:56 am

My eyes followed every movement and she fidgetted. "They'd be amazing." I almost moaned out by the thought of it. I wanted to just touch her so badly I pulled at the sheets a bit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 2:06 am

"Be patient, my darling. You´ll get to taste them. In fact, you´ll get to taste every piece of me" I moved my breasts down her body slowly. I took my time rubbing them against her naked thighs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 2:09 am

My whole body was shivering from the contact. "You really are a tease." I gasped and lifted my head more looking into her eyes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 2:17 am

"I know" I smirked at her. "Now you know how it feels like, to have someone give you a lapdance" As I said those words, I climbed back on top of her. "Now, I dare you to be the boldest you can be and do to me all the things you have fantasized about. You have control over me at this moment, seduce me, tempt me, Adette" I called her by her full name, feeling it more appropiate and sexy for the ocassion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 2:19 am

I instantly flipped us over and crashed my lips into yours my hands instantly finding your breasts and I massaged them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )   Tears in Heaven (Open- Join ) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tears in Heaven (Open- Join )
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next