Your Dreams Will Be Free

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalForumCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Do not forget that this is a free forum! The Admins all wish you a happy time and contact anyone with a RED name for any questions/concerns you have. Also don't forget to go nominate someone for Role Player of the Month! Above all else have fun! We now have a facebook page! Contact Asch or Chercher to find out how to join!
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» An Alien Heart (Asch and me)
Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 9:27 pm by Asch

» My Wonderful Grimm ((For Asch and Tortuga))
Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 11:13 pm by Asch

» Turtle Craze
Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:15 pm by Asch

» Mikey's Secret
Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Raphel's Savior
Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Unreadable
Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:07 pm by Asch

» Sunny Untouchable
Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Broken Home (TMNTand I)
Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Midnight Chains (Tortuga and I)
Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:04 pm by Asch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Back Again (1x1) *Open*

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

Back Again (1x1) *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Back Again (1x1) *Open*   Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:26 pm

Adison Carter was 17 years old when she got her heart broken by the school‘s badboy. Everyone had warned her that he was trouble and would only hurt her in the end,being dumb and young Adison never believed them until the summer of graduation when Noah Jakes shows up at her to tell her he‘s leaving to L.A to get married.

7 years later, Noah Jakes returns to be with his ill father... Adison dos eberything to avoid her high school sweetheart, but how easy is that when he‘s around every corner she turns?

Name: Adison Carter
Bio: Adison is studied to be a child‘s care worker, now working at the local daycare. Adison has two older brothers and a older sister,making herthe youngest... he father and mother divorced when she was 15 years old.
When Adison had started high school she met Noah on her third week, a year older then her.. but none the less he was gorgeous in her eyes. In freshman year is when Noah and her started to get to know each other and by the beginning of her Junior year they were a couple. Adison was heart brokn when the love of her life told her he was leaving her to marry another girl in L.A. 7 years later, when he returns Adison tries to avoid him... but how can she when she‘s aways bumping into him?
Look: Dark brown hair, hazel eyes, olive skin, 5‘7.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (1x1) *Open*   Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:24 pm

Can I join?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.”

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”

“Don't worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright” 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (1x1) *Open*   Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:48 pm

Yesh please do! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (1x1) *Open*   Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:17 pm

Name: NoahJakes
Bio: 7 years earlier Noah left to be with his eranged bride. His father set up the wedding. But now hes back to take car of his father. He also is hoping to see Adison. She never left his mind all those years.
Looks: shaggy dirty blonde hair with bright blue eyes. 6'0" tan.

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (1x1) *Open*   Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:37 pm

Adison sighed as she walked towards her car,her morning class had just ended when she saw her best friend, Hannah running over to her. She smiled,"Hello,"she said,as she unlocked her car.
"Hey so... Lance just texted me..."she bite her lip,"and well guess who's back in town?"
Adi frowned slightly,"Who?"
"Noah Jakes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (1x1) *Open*   Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 6:55 pm

Noah was at the store at that moment buy anything and everything he could for his father. He tried to be quick wanting to find some of his old friends.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (1x1) *Open*   Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 8:22 pm

After the two girls parted Adi drove to the local grocrey store,she picked up a basket on her way in and started walking down the frozen food section.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (1x1) *Open*   Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 7:26 am

Noah had her back to him looking at two different boxes. Sighing he got the healthier one. Turning around he froze. "Ad?" He said suprised and happy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (1x1) *Open*   Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 5:54 pm

Adison froze and turned around slowly,frowning slightly,"Oh Noah,"she said a bit flatly before turning back and grabbing a box of pizza.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (1x1) *Open*   Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:19 pm

He picked his nasket up and walked over. "Wow I forgot how small the town is I thought it be a few days till we bumped into eachother." Blurting out not prepared yet to see her. "So how are your larents?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (1x1) *Open*   Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:39 pm

Adi groaned internally, wishing he didn‘t try to start a conversation with her. “Fine,sje muttered,“I guess...“she set the box in her basket,“look tell your dad I hope he get‘s better but I have to go , Sam ...“she trailed off at the name of Noah‘s old best friend,Sam Hicks,“is waiting for me...“
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (1x1) *Open*   Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 7:52 am

"Oh yea. Tell Sam I say high." He said smiling a bit before walking away. "Stupid!...why did you say that?" He muttered under his breath at himself before cashing out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (1x1) *Open*   Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:16 pm

She sighed and closed her eyes,standing there she bit her lip just as she was about to turn around she ran into more trouble. Groaning she said,"No not today please Kade,please.."she pushed passed him.
"What ? Sam can sleep in the same bed asyou, hold your hand, kiss your cheek... and you're fine with that?"Kade asked,"but as soon as I want to go out on ONE date you shoot me down? You do know Sam was Noah's BEST FRIEND right?!"
"I am well aware of what Sam was to Noah! "she snapped before putting on a smile for the cashier. Kade leaned in,"I saw Noah,"he whispered,"how's he going to feel about his ex girl and best friend hooking up?"
She rolled her eyes,"Oh spare me,"she spat before walking away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (1x1) *Open*   Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:47 pm

Noah was in his car calling Sam to see if he wanted to meet up later. "Hey manwanna get a drink later?" He asked pulling out and tosards home. "Yea sure i'll meet you at 7."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (1x1) *Open*   Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:48 am

Adi got home in a fit but soon felt better when she saw Sam painting peacefully. She made them dinner before he went out to meet with a 'friend'. Home alone she did the dishes and had a few glasses of wine before she knew it she was on the couch watching Dirty Dancing with a hal empty wine bottle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (1x1) *Open*   Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 7:53 am

Noah had a couple rounds with Sam but didnt get drunk. Sam on the other hand tho got slightly drunk. Laughing Noah took Sam keys. "Come on man I'm driving ya home." He. MDe sure Sam was settled in his car before driving to Sams house with directions from Sam. Getting out he helped him to the front door knockimg on it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (1x1) *Open*   Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:38 am

Adison answered the door,frowning when she saw her drunk roommate,"Oh Sammie,"she shook her head at him then looked at Noah," I got it from here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (1x1) *Open*   Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:55 am

"Adi!" Sam exclamed and kissed her out of no where too drunk. Noah froze and clentched his fists. What the hell!? He thought.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (1x1) *Open*   Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 2:04 am

Adi stood frozen before quickly stumbling back,"S-Sam behave yourself!"she said as he gave her a goofy grin,leaning against the door he looked at her,"no wonder Kade wants you... you're a good kisser,and pretty too."
She pulled him in letting him stumble,"You are so dead in the morning,"she growled as he made his way upstairs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (1x1) *Open*   Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:55 am

Noah stood their watching his face emotionless. "He got home safe all I wanted..." he said to her and turned heading towards his car. As soon as she could see his face Noahs eyes drooped with saddness and his face looked pained.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (1x1) *Open*   Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:53 am

Adi watched him go,she grabbed hejacket and ran out,"hey Noah wait!"she yelled after him,she caught up to him,"Thanks for bringing Sam home... you are a good friend."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (1x1) *Open*   Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 2:57 pm

"Yea. Couldn't let anything happen to him." He slid his hands into his pockets.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (1x1) *Open*   Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:24 pm

She smiled sadly,"He's been lost without you,"she looked away,then shook her head,"he's happy you're back."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (1x1) *Open*   Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:50 pm

"I'm happy to be back." He smiled a little and searched her eyes before looking away. "Tell him to call me if he wants to hang out sometime. Have a good night Adison." He smiled barely before going to his truck and sighed when he got into the truck.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (1x1) *Open*   Back Again (1x1) *Open* EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:57 pm

Adison watched him before she turned and walked back into the house,Sam already passed out she walked to her room and changed. Crawling into bed she sighed softly and fell asleep, when she woke up the next morning she heard voices and plates clattering with the smell of bacon. Getting up she slowly walked out if the room and poked her head around the corner .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (1x1) *Open*   Back Again (1x1) *Open* Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Again (1x1) *Open*
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next