Your Dreams Will Be Free

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalForumCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Do not forget that this is a free forum! The Admins all wish you a happy time and contact anyone with a RED name for any questions/concerns you have. Also don't forget to go nominate someone for Role Player of the Month! Above all else have fun! We now have a facebook page! Contact Asch or Chercher to find out how to join!
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» An Alien Heart (Asch and me)
Heaven and Hell Collide EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 9:27 pm by Asch

» My Wonderful Grimm ((For Asch and Tortuga))
Heaven and Hell Collide EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 11:13 pm by Asch

» Turtle Craze
Heaven and Hell Collide EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:15 pm by Asch

» Mikey's Secret
Heaven and Hell Collide EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Raphel's Savior
Heaven and Hell Collide EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Unreadable
Heaven and Hell Collide EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:07 pm by Asch

» Sunny Untouchable
Heaven and Hell Collide EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Broken Home (TMNTand I)
Heaven and Hell Collide EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Midnight Chains (Tortuga and I)
Heaven and Hell Collide EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:04 pm by Asch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Heaven and Hell Collide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Star
Opening Own Gallery
Opening Own Gallery
Star

Heaven and Hell Collide Empty
PostSubject: Heaven and Hell Collide   Heaven and Hell Collide EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:57 pm

Lets see here. . . .how to go about telling my story. That is the million dollar question. I guess starting from way back would be the best option. Hi I'm Aingeal and I am an angel. The only difference is I am also part demon. Yes you heard that correct. I was smuggled into heaven because no one knew I was part demon. They just though oh a little baby angel. I'll get her home. Well....heaven is not my home. I have always known that heaven isn't my home and because of that I lashed out at everyone. Everyone I had ever known had turned against me and I fell from heaven. However I was one of the lucky ones. My grace never left me thanks to the demon inside of me that held onto it tight. Now I am walking among humans as if they where one of me. It has been 18 years since I had fallen. I'm now off to college to make something of myself. I have magical creatures as my friends. Werewolves, vampires, witches, faries, hell you name it, it is true and real. Yes even the boogieman...which he is in the next dorm over. I live off campus by the mens dorms. Weird huh? At least I know I'm sort of always safe. Only thing is I avoid 'love' like the plegue. If you ever see me talking to even a guy or girl (yes I am bisexual) I am oblivious to flirting or love. Now what happens when I do find love? Will they accept me? Will they run? Oh and the best part is........I forgot to mention how all of heaven and hell are after me. I'm the 'key' as they all put it. Hell wants to torture me and sends some husky man that I have no idea who it is to seduce me and release my inner demon while heaven sends a sexy man to embrase my inner angel. What happens if I pick neither? Well my story will have so many twists that it will make your head spin. So stick around for one hell of a wild ride. It also may just be your last.

Last edited by Star on Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
Opening Own Gallery
Opening Own Gallery
Star

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell Collide   Heaven and Hell Collide EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:00 pm

Character sheet: (you can copy and paste this into a different post)

Name: Aingeal
Race (werewolf, demon ect.): Angel/demon
bio: my last name lost to the stars but my bio is above. No one can see my wings or knows what I am. They all think I'm human unless I either show them or they see it in a mirror. My wings tuck into my back and look like two large gashes down my back.
Looks: Heaven and Hell Collide Demon-10

Last edited by Star on Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
Opening Own Gallery
Opening Own Gallery
Star

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell Collide   Heaven and Hell Collide EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:04 pm

(BTW once you add your character sheet go ahead and start it with your character since I have dog training Wink )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell Collide   Heaven and Hell Collide EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:07 pm

Okay and your male though right since we changed it?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Star
Opening Own Gallery
Opening Own Gallery
Star

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell Collide   Heaven and Hell Collide EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:10 pm

No I'm a girl. You said you wanted to be a fallen angel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
Opening Own Gallery
Opening Own Gallery
Star

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell Collide   Heaven and Hell Collide EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:05 pm

Aingeal groaned as she heard the loud beeping ring through her ears. Her pup Zuko perked his head up and started to greet her with his normal morning thing. His tongue ran from the base of her neck all the way up to her hairline. She groaned and giggled as she tried to get him off and turn off her alarm at the same time. "Come on Zuko....I don't have time to deal with your lard ass!" She giggled as she pulled his head down to rest her forehead on his. "Come on retard. Time to get up." She smiled as he licked her face again. His tongue caught the inside of her mouth and she spat while whipping her mouth of the dog spit. Aingeal giggled as she watched Zuko jump from the bed and run down the hall to wait at the back door, like he does every morning. Her wings unfolded behind her as she stretched to release some of the tension of sleeping all night. Her large sleep shirt fell down around her as she pulled her wings into her back to hide them from everyone. Aingeal smiled as she pulled her hair up into a messy bun and went to let Zuko outside. The sliding glass door slipped open as she left it open for when he was done. She then walked back the hall and looked around. She was in a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath house that was on the upper end of 3,000 sq ft. She was happy to have an actual house. Only downside was she was the only one in the house with her pup Zuko. He is a dark sable German Shepherd and he is a working dog. Meaning he is trained to protect her. No guy ever tried to get into her house because she would sick Zuko on them in a matter of minutes. He almost killed a student a few semesters back when they tried to get in to rape her.

Aingeal sighed as she walked back into her bedroom and went to go ahead and take a shower. 45 minutes later and she was all ready to go to school. Her white blond hair was down around her shoulders as her green/golden mixed eyes looked back at herself in the reflection of the mirror. She wore a blue hair clip in her hair. She put on a baby blue tubetop with dark wash bootcut jeans. Lastly she had on black wedges that were about an inch or so off of the ground.

Aingeal smiled as she saw Zuko had come back inside and she walked back to the back door to shut it. She had a large privacy fenced in back yard that no one dared to enter with Zuko around. Aingeal sighed as she shut the blinds and worked on making herself some breakfast before school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell Collide   Heaven and Hell Collide Empty

Back to top Go down

Heaven and Hell Collide
Page 1 of 1