Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
♠ Hell Girl {PG and V only}♠ EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
♠ Hell Girl {PG and V only}♠ EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
♠ Hell Girl {PG and V only}♠ EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
♠ Hell Girl {PG and V only}♠ EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
♠ Hell Girl {PG and V only}♠ EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
♠ Hell Girl {PG and V only}♠ EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
♠ Hell Girl {PG and V only}♠ EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
♠ Hell Girl {PG and V only}♠ EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
♠ Hell Girl {PG and V only}♠ EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

♠ Hell Girl {PG and V only}♠

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purgatory-Girl
Playing
Playing
Purgatory-Girl

♠ Hell Girl {PG and V only}♠ Empty
PostSubject: ♠ Hell Girl {PG and V only}♠   ♠ Hell Girl {PG and V only}♠ EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:48 am

*You don't have to have seen the anime, though it would be a little bit helpful*
*If you have any questions about this, PM me.

Somewhere in the vast sea of the Internet, there's a website that can only be accessed at the stroke of midnight. Known as the Jigoku Tsushin, rumor has it that if you post a grudge there, the Jigoku Shoujo will appear and drag whoever torments you into the inferno. Very little is known about the girl - all we know for sure is that she lives with her equally enigmatic grandmother, that three magical straw dolls accompany and serve her, and that whenever a posting on the Jigoku Tsushin moves her, she becomes the Jigoku Shoujo.

To put it in english: If someone is bothering you, no matter what the problem is, you type the person's name into the space on the website, at the stroke of midnight and the girl from Hell will take revenge on them for you.
You have a choice. You are given a straw doll with a crimson ribbon around its neck. If you untie it, your revenge will be made, but once you die, your soul belongs to Hell.

Characters::
Ai: The girl from Hell. Played by:: PG {Me}
You get to make your own characters: Bullys or the Bullied.

Name:: Ai Enma
Bio:: The Girl from Hell.
Appearance::

♠ Hell Girl {PG and V only}♠ Scan13

Name:: Wakaba Tenshen
Bio:: Bullied
♠ Hell Girl {PG and V only}♠ Anime210
Back to top Go down
http://www.HauntedHouse.omgforum.net
Valerius
Thinking
Thinking
Valerius

PostSubject: Re: ♠ Hell Girl {PG and V only}♠   ♠ Hell Girl {PG and V only}♠ EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:45 pm

Name:: Ryo Tenachi
Bio:: Bully
♠ Hell Girl {PG and V only}♠ Anime_11
Back to top Go down
Purgatory-Girl
Playing
Playing
Purgatory-Girl

PostSubject: Re: ♠ Hell Girl {PG and V only}♠   ♠ Hell Girl {PG and V only}♠ EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:02 pm

I pushed the hospital door open and looked at Yoko. She was never going to walk again, never going to talk or even move on her own again. She was dead. Well not totally. The only thing keeping her alive were the machines she was hooked up to.
"Yoko," I whispered as I took the chair next to her bed. She didn't respond, her chest barely raising as she "breathed."
"I saw him again, today, Yoko. Don't worry, he doesn't know that I know. So I should stay alive a little bit longer. But don't worry, I promise I will make him pay for what he did to you!" I felt tears running down my cheeks. "I have to go now, Yoko, but I'll be back tomorrow after work, I promise."

Seeing Yoko like that always killed a little bit of me inside. She was my best friend, the one who always understood me.
I was a couple minutes late for work, but I could make it without him noticing. Hopefully.
I pushed the door open of the little Cafe I worked at and went behind the counter. Good, he was back in his office.
"Hey Yoko," it was Roger. He was a Frenchman who had come to Japan a few years ago. He spoke in fluent Japanese so he automatically got the job.
"Hey," I muttered.
"You went to see her, again, didn't you?"
I nodded and punched in my code on the register computer to log in my time.
"Is she any better?"
I shook my head. "No, and she'll never be the same again."
Back to top Go down
Valerius
Thinking
Thinking
Valerius

PostSubject: Re: ♠ Hell Girl {PG and V only}♠   ♠ Hell Girl {PG and V only}♠ EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:42 am

As I sat back in my chair, I overheard little bits of the conversation between Wakaba and Roger. My fists tightened at her voice. Wakaba. I hated her.
Roger was harmless, but Wakaba, no. She meddled too much.
I stood up and pulled on my tie to make it tighter. I had to make an appearance. I was the manager after all.
I opened the door and walked out to the front, so I could survey everything.
Back to top Go down
Purgatory-Girl
Playing
Playing
Purgatory-Girl

PostSubject: Re: ♠ Hell Girl {PG and V only}♠   ♠ Hell Girl {PG and V only}♠ EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:24 am

I turned slowly and smiled, "Hi, Ryo." I had to force myself to come this far and talk to him.
"I'm sorry I was late." My way of testing his temper.
Back to top Go down
Valerius
Thinking
Thinking
Valerius

PostSubject: Re: ♠ Hell Girl {PG and V only}♠   ♠ Hell Girl {PG and V only}♠ EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:20 am

I raised my eyebrow. I didn't know she was late. Was she testing me?
I turned halfway around. "Don't let it happen too often." I had to keep my voice even. I had to be calm. I couldn't lose my temper with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♠ Hell Girl {PG and V only}♠   ♠ Hell Girl {PG and V only}♠ Empty

Back to top Go down

♠ Hell Girl {PG and V only}♠
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Dreams Will Be Free :: 1 on 1 RP's inactive-
Jump to: