Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Living with a stranger. EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Living with a stranger. EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Living with a stranger. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Living with a stranger. EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Living with a stranger. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Living with a stranger. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Living with a stranger. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Living with a stranger. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Living with a stranger. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Living with a stranger.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

Living with a stranger. Empty
PostSubject: Living with a stranger.   Living with a stranger. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:03 pm

A human teenager´s parents die and she doesn´t have more family , so her parent´s will before dying is that a close friend from them take care of her. But what they don´t know is that He´s a vampire with lots of secrets . She has to go and live with him cause He has her custody. What will happen next?

Character sheet

Name: Eden Nicquel.
Bio: She knows it will be a living hell being under tha same roof with a complete stranger , but she somehow prefers living with his mysterious parents´friend than being sent to an orphanage or foster house and being apart from her little sister . She´s the kind of girl that causes lots of trouble for gaining attention.
Looks :
Living with a stranger. 3078623418_d1fcd39151
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Living with a stranger.   Living with a stranger. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Name: Raze Hale
Bio:um...see as we go
Looks
Living with a stranger. Attachment
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Living with a stranger.   Living with a stranger. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:19 pm

(( Starting))

I stood in front of his house holding hands with my little sister. I was dripping wet, since it was raining. All I could say about his house was WOW !!It looked so rich. I hated everything about being here. Why had our parents have to die? That friend of them is probably a boring old man, which I´d hate. I sighed and got brave enough to knock on his door.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Living with a stranger.   Living with a stranger. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:25 pm

I went and opened the door and smleed at them poolitly, expecially the little girl, I pulled them insdie and shrt the door and set their bags off to the side and handed the elder oen a towel and moved to the little gir and started to help dry her off, i looked athte olderone, "I'm Reno, i'll take you two upstaris and you can get your sister in to dry clothes,"
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Living with a stranger.   Living with a stranger. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:29 pm

(( Lol , wasn´t he Raze?))

"I´m Eden and she´s Izzy . Where´s Mr.Hazel?" I asked wondering why that utterlly hot guy had welcomed us, instead of the old man. I smiled way too friendly at him.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Living with a stranger.   Living with a stranger. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:31 pm

((yes, sorry, i meantRaze))

I smiled, "You mean Raze Hale? That would be me, i didn't know what your parents told you, i go by Raze or Reno, and its nice to meet you both."
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Living with a stranger.   Living with a stranger. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:35 pm

Oh my Gosh??!! my new authority figure looked like a God , how in the world was he supposed to take care of us? I guessed I could be his sister, since he seemed young. Though I was more than happy I wasn´t his sister.

( lol, ok))
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Living with a stranger.   Living with a stranger. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:38 pm

((yeah)

I smiled, and pickedu p the little one and then their bags, "Follow me," i said and led them up a set of stairs
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Living with a stranger.   Living with a stranger. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:44 pm

I followed him upstairs. Not being able to take my eyes off his butt.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Living with a stranger.   Living with a stranger. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:47 pm

I could feel her eyes as i walked up the stairs in my tight jeans with her wet little sister in my arms. i led them up to a room, "YOur in here, Eden,"
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Living with a stranger.   Living with a stranger. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:55 pm

"Thanks" I said. "Can I call you daddy?" I zzy asked in her little voice.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Living with a stranger.   Living with a stranger. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:58 pm

I nodded, "Sure," i smiled as i to weled off her hair, "Izzt, you'll room will be nextto mine on the other side, just incase you need something, okay?" i said, and looked at Eden, "ANd your close too, so don't worry if you need something to come wake me up," i said, "Get setteleed, i am going ot help her get dried off," i said and walked out of hte room with Izzy's bag and to her room. i smiled as i walked in, "I had heard you liked Purple,"
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Living with a stranger.   Living with a stranger. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:01 pm

The room was nice and comfortable, I really liked it. I decided to start unpacking , mean he showed Izzy her room and helped her.

Izzy nodded happily . "It is my favorite color"
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Living with a stranger.   Living with a stranger. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:04 pm

I smiled as she went on and on about her favoite color purple as i set her bag on the bed of hersa nd helped get her in dry cloths. I did then pick her up and walked her back over to her sisters room and asked what they would like to eat.
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Living with a stranger.   Living with a stranger. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:07 pm

"Uhm, you can pick Izz" I told her smiling, I wasn´t really hungry. "I want a hamburguer and french fries!" Izzy clapped .
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Living with a stranger.   Living with a stranger. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:08 pm

I smiled, Sounds good, I can go make that, would you both like to help?" i aske,d i wnated themto get involved as possible.

((hey, i will brb in 15 minuets or less))
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Living with a stranger.   Living with a stranger. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:10 pm

(( ok ))

"Yay!!" Izzy bounced enjoying the idea. "Uhm, sure" I nodded.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Living with a stranger.   Living with a stranger. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:20 pm

((back))

I smiled, and looke at eden and offered my other hand, "Come on,"
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Living with a stranger.   Living with a stranger. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:32 pm

I took his hand. "Ok"

(( Do you think she should be the one who starts flirting or him? I think it´s better if she ´s the one who starts flirting to him))
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Living with a stranger.   Living with a stranger. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:33 pm

((yah, so do i, ecase he'll deny his feelings for her since her little sister""

I smield at her softly and led her down staris to the kitchen with her little sister in my arms
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Living with a stranger.   Living with a stranger. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:36 pm

I felt my hand warm as it touched his.

(( She´ll be a rebel, lol. Hey listen to this song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXqWoZk8994 ))
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Living with a stranger.   Living with a stranger. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:38 pm

I smiled feeling her skin heat up as i led her down, i eaily set her up on a onuter with her sister on her lap so i could get things out

((pretty cool))
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Living with a stranger.   Living with a stranger. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:39 pm

I observed him as he set things ready for making dinner.

(( yep))
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Living with a stranger.   Living with a stranger. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:44 pm

dropping a glass bowl of the counter hand me kneeling down facing away from them to get it, izzy wanted down but i had to tell her to stay u pthere so she wans't hurt
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: Living with a stranger.   Living with a stranger. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:48 pm

I decided to help him and warned Izzy not to go down the counter. She always obeyed me, so she was going to stay there. I didn´t see one of the glasses when I started picking some, so I cut a little my forearm . "Ouch" I whispered as I felt it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living with a stranger.   Living with a stranger. Empty

Back to top Go down

Living with a stranger.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Dreams Will Be Free :: 1 on 1 RP's inactive-
Jump to: