Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) Empty
PostSubject: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:51 am

FIRST OFF, THIS IS COMPLEATLY RESTARTED. FIRST TO PM ME GETS THE PLACE OF BOTH GUYS SINCE ITS EASIER TO DOUBLE THEM!!

Kassa is quiet, done'st speak unless spoken too. Her parents beat her every night, and so did her ex boy freind. she wants to die, she doesn't want to be here. There is no reason for her to live. Unless, ((boys name)) can work up enough courage to ask her out and save her?

Name": Kassa Black
Age 18
Bio: ((up there))
Looks : no percings))
Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) Gothic-Girl-Black-Hair

Last edited by Reva on Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Angelic Abbadon
Thinking
Thinking
Angelic Abbadon

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:09 pm

Name: Zev Lightwood
Bio: Likes to listen to his music not caring much for others....quiet but artistic. Poetry writer and deep. Wil do anything for those he loves after having to suffer from years of an alcoholic father abusing him his family and his mother. Depression from that and the abandonment issues each girl has given him. He is captivated by those who are hurt but deserve better,,,,even trading his life for theirs if they wish it.
Looks: Some piercings and wears more eye liner than most girls he meets. AWesome amazing hair.
Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) DAHVIEVANITY2
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:15 pm

((dahvie is mine, i will kill you for him lol))

I got up the moring, living at home for the summer. I sressed ni my black, making sure not to split open scabs that finially were healing wounds. I redid my makeup in the mirror and slipped from the house. It was 6am, and my father would be mad but i didn't care. I'd co find a safe place to hide, and never be found. Se'd gotton rid of her abusive ex three months ago, he still called and said he'd find her...she hoped not. He'd almost killed her.
She walked down the road, her hood up even though it was already 70 degrees and had her headphones in as she walked tot he park
Back to top Go down
Angelic Abbadon
Thinking
Thinking
Angelic Abbadon

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:24 pm

I was sitting at the park looking out on the other kids playing even so early. My headphones were blaring the latest heavy metal of kids who had lost something and decided they could whine. not to be mean it was whining but still was good music. I sat there on the bench on my back feeling the rough grate of wood that had been carved countless times by all the love drunk high school kids. Distinctly i could feel the name kara carved into wood through my jeans right at my ass. Not the most comfortable place was my only thought. I looked at all the laughter and thought,,,they dont know what pain is like. they feel happy, they are safe. My arms stung underneath my hoodie while although hot, i just had not cared and only wanted to cover the fresh cuts of this morning. I stared off getting lost into the music, remembering my last girl. The one that had dated me for so long only to leave me and move away with no hesitation. Her laughter, i was sick of it. The wind reminded me of the way she would blow across my neck when i was mad. The shining sun reminded me of her smile, I had thought she was the broken one. How was i to know it was me? AS the weather heated up and it neared about 646 i noticed a girl walking to the park, quiet it seemed listening to her own music. It seemed weird to be fixated but my eyes could not be led away.I stared like a dumb stuck fool to be honest. I could feel the spiders legs crawling along my body and yet i did not move. I saw the way she walked i knew that there were scars...into her soul i saw the pain. Angry at this thought i clenched my fist until the nails drew blood from my soft flesh. Tears had fallen in the midst of this as well, and as any ladies know it messed up my eye liner. Great, now ill look like an idiot that cant use eye liner if i go and talk to this girl. The girl with the headphones is way i remembered her.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:34 pm

I kept my hands in my pockets, and when i took them out, crimson blood ran of the tips of myfingers. Knowing what cuts were bleeding i went and sat on a bench, under a tree. Cooler there by quiet alot. I sighed, Blood on the dance floor blaring before the song switched to suicide silence. I did nothing to stop the bleeding, sitting with my blackened, from being hit and make up, eyes closed. My eyes always vacant, the pain and dispare always pushed down. it reminded people of stone when i looked at them. Medusa, turning people to stone with a singel look. It had been like that forever, and it would not change. Her father followed her when she went off to college and when she ws home she was constantly bloody. Tonight was waht was onyl thing on her mind, how bad would her body hurt? How bad would the blood loss be? How long would it last, the beating. How long would it take for scars to cover her once flawless skin?
Back to top Go down
Angelic Abbadon
Thinking
Thinking
Angelic Abbadon

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:45 pm

I saw her sit, and for the second that her hand was withdrawn i saw the blood. I knew it then, and i knew it there i had to know her. VEry gracefully, with only falling from the bench once i sat up to get a better look. Hopefully i wouldnt be too weird for this act, yet i did not care. I walked over to her with my heart racing. Every beat almost shattered the many times over broken ribs that my scarred and beaten skin contained. NEaring her only caused it to worsen. I swear the blood was boiling as it coiled itself along my body. finally i reached her and stared down at her shut eyes. I saw the carefully hidden bruises that i myself would have hidden before when I cared. Getting down on one knee in front of her smushing the leaves and twigs beneath my jeans. I picked up her hand and rolled up her sleeve slightly to let the crimson blood flow and place a silk cloth on it stained with my own blood. Her blood mixed with the dried and recent bleedings i had experienced on that little piece of cloth. I didn't care that she would probably freak, i knew she needed my help. Her blood loss was increasing and it was alarming me to my very innards. I knew i couldn't just let this soul die away and wither with blood loss. "You know miss, someone shouldnt let these cuts get the best of you. I have had many scares with scrapes like this and let me tell you the fact that you failed to end it all becomes worse than the life you led. It is worse than taking the beatings i can see upon your flesh. And ..." I lifted her chin and looked into her stone eyes seeing the soft girl that hid behind it. The emotions beaten so rawly out of her. I could see the light that is hidden deep within when banished by darkness and evil. "My dear you do not have to be alone. This is my way, this is who i am. I am Zev Lightwood and i pledge to being there for you. Again, I am straightforward and caring so don't think this is some creepy stalker. By the way, Scream for my Ice cream is way better live. I will have to take you sometime. " Leaning in I kissed her bruised cheek so softly she barely felt it, I knew it would cause more pain with any more force than i had given it. "I come here most mornings to write and I think tomorrow I should have something about you. If you care to, I would love to know your name and see what we can do about that blood flow. Sorry if it is arrogant to ask, again this is who i am. " I sat down next to her on the bench laying down with one knee raised right beside the other straight leg. Looking up again I think i saw shock on her face. "Whats your name again?" I asked with a little smile , nay, rather a smirk.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:56 pm

I had to pull my headphones out to speak, "Kassa." was all she said, not looking athim but staring at the littl children playing in the park already. she used to be like that, when she was young. her mother would bring her for the day and let her play, run and scream her little childish heart out until late at night when she would take her home, bathe then get her in bed. i would wake up to her talking with my father, him always so sweet to her mother. when she had died evertytyhing had ended. he had gone hard, cruel on his 14 year old daughter. Taking everyting, but her virginity from her by the time a month was over. she let her eyes open and puleld out sunclasses puttting them reflectively over her eyes
Back to top Go down
Angelic Abbadon
Thinking
Thinking
Angelic Abbadon

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:10 pm

I sat and stared at her. I seemed to be studying her moveement, the way her hair fell. Little things which could probably land him a stalker title. "Nice to meet you Kassa. " I barely choked out the words, the opening i spoke was all i had the courage to say. now i was running dry and the blood loss from my own was getting to me under this heat. i was glad that she chose a cool spot, the sun would have wiped him out. He saw the defensiveness in her sunglasses. "So, im a keep trying till i make a talker out of you miss Kassa. Why do you come here and dont give me the bullshit that it is nice or cool. Give me the real reason that your heart feels. Give me that much please" I inched my head closer to her lap to where i could lightly head but her leg to help get and keep her attention. this girl will be the death of me, the humerus thought came and went as quickly. I picked up her music source, a nice mp3 player it seemed. i began searching the songs, careful not to change her song. I found a really good song and waited until her current one was over and clicked on the new one. I put my own headphones down and turned up her volume to hear the words of her song. The song My immortal by the ever glorious band Evanescence was all i could hear as i gave in to the song. Each word another memory flashed as i layed there next to this new girl, this Kassa. Finally the song was over and I looked up at her, only to be disappointed. Maybe she only registered i was there and beyond that she knew not of my existence. The way her hair fell, it framed her face perfectly and just made it seem... No i knew not what i was thinking. This girl probably hates me. Nevertheless i would not give up and I asked more questions to just get the conversation going. In the background I heard the morning birds leave to be replaced by the late morning birds, a rarer species only known to be in this area. I heard their call above sounds of cars dropping children off, the children laughing and playing, and the sounds of the most random things. It seemed all was silent now in just the spot we were. I had to reach her in that moment i decided it would not be enough to know her.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:32 am

I looked down at him, "I come, to hide mostly. My mother before she...died...brought me here every morning and I stayed all day. My father knows nothing of this place This place, is the only place i have left safe in the world with something happy near it." I took a deep breath, relaxing my heart rate a little, "And, i'm not being defensive, with my sunglasses, its harder to recognize people when they are wearing something that covers their face. And another thing, Even though i do not look down on you as you lay bacically with your head in my lap, doesn't mean i cannot see you. I can see you just fine looking off. I would rather not look too far down, I do not need the whip markings on my back to pull and bleed anymore this morning. If i nearly even had a choice, i wouldn't be bleeding but, we do not choose who we are born too," she laughed lightly, even though she watched an identical truck to her fathers pull in. Then, the driver door open, i froze, my heart nearly freezing too. He didn't even have to look around to spot me and I got up, grabbing his wrist, well he was nice to talk to. For once a man that didn't strike, and ran for the edge of the trees. I disappeared into them, knowing he'd get lost and not be able to follow me as i moved through them so i kept a tight hold, glad he didn't speak as I pulled him along behind me. So much for safe place, i wondered, how in the hell did he even find me? The burned patches of skin on her thighs and legs and really anything scabbed started to bleed, on her black jeans, dark spots were of wear it was starting t to bleed though. It didn't take me long, anymore, to reach a worn looking rope ladder and pull him up it as she went up, into a tree house her ex had done for her then forgotten about as he'd realized she should be beaten. I let go of his sleeve once we'd gotton in and instinctivly, pulled out of myhoodie and combabt boots, her feet, arms, neck and what ever skin you could see, bloody. A puddle of blood was already forming around my feet when i looked down so i walked to the kitchen, not really knowing what he was thinking after that. On the counter, sat everything i needed, pulling out of my shirt i wraped gause around from my shoudlers to my waist, covering everything then slipped from my jeans, heavy with blood, and into the shorts i always wore under them and did the same to my legs then arms. I had to look like some modern day mummy. I pulled my sun classes off and sighed, going to the fridge and pulling out blood. I frabbed and IV line, and set it up in the kitchen, wondering, is he going ot stand there lost looking, go screaming for help, or ask me if i'm okay? that little humor, or him screaming for help, I couldn't see, he seemed too nice. Too broken, too much...Like me.
Back to top Go down
Angelic Abbadon
Thinking
Thinking
Angelic Abbadon

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:38 pm

I sat in the doorway some of my arms were bleeding as well. I watched as she moved with simplance yet determination. an elegance so silent it was hard to notice it in the beginning. I saw her wrap herself up like some bandaged animal, hurt and alone. I looked down ashamed that I still stood there in an awestruck way for some odd reason. Finally, I overcame the fear that held me spellbound. Walking over I came close to her until her hair nestled against my chest and I could feel her heart beating from where i stood. I let my hand find the one bandaging herself and stopped her. I whispered a slow and soft song in her ear. A song from an ancient land when honor still existed. I let the melody come forth without will and began to tighten her bandages a little. "You don't have to do this all alone you know." My words were soft. I finished her bandage job and gave her my hoodie to wrap around her bandaged body. I took off a heavy black shirt to only have a smaller one on underneath, but just a tee shirt. I bandaged my arms up as well knowing they were not as bad but still required my attention. The feel of the tug of the bandage on my skin irritated the cut to an insane degree. It was as if my hairs were getting pulled out by a little fan constantly and unable to be fully ripped. Once bandaged I looked like a smaller version of her, except without the full body bandage. Smiling I handed her a water from my hoodie pocket. "IT is fresh and tastes amazing, from a well in a foreign land. A land where none of this exists." I grabbed my mp3 player and set it down on the counter beside us. I flicked the switch to allow the speaker to play in place of the head phones and turned on some Black Veil Brides, a band that had helped me through more than one tough spot. Itching my neck with my head cocked I had to ask," So what is this place? It looks rather well done surprisingly for being so deep in the woods. I think i got nicked by the way. Hope it isn't poison ivy. Laying down beside the door I let my head move to the beat in the song and the words swam through all of my essence. I played an air guitar to it remembering when once i could play before I cut the nerves. Looking up through the dusty room, barely any light escaping the rooms rusty feeling. One single beam fell across her cold eyes, those eyes of stone. Still i saw the girl behind it. Still my eyes were opened for the first time to who she was. "Your mother picks a beautiful spot. This world is rank with tragedy and war. There is famine, disease, and poverty everywhere. Yet, humanity still holds onto a piece of the potential it once had. It is there i realize what a beautiful tragedy this world is. So much to do, to live...yet we throw it away. The world wracks our body with pain and guilt to hide us from what is out there. If only...." I let my voice trail off. "My rants tend to annoy people so if it is your wish i will shut this pathetic mouth of mine. And sorry for your loss, my parents...I never knew them. This world has been cold since birth, yet i still have hope. A fool i am for it too. " I dared not look to see her response.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:49 pm

I walked over and sat beside him, slipping the IV into my arm and letting the blood transfusion begin. "My uh...um...ex..he a.. did it for me when he found out about my father...Then he...ah... decided to do the same." I had pulled on his hoodie, it was warm, smelling like someting that calmed me in a way. "He's forgotton about it." she looked atound the place, and reached over, flipping a lightswitch the room glowed in purple slpotches, "If you don't know, its places where I've been beaten and bled. I mark each one then stopped when i didn't care. My mom picked the park since she came when she wa a child. My father was always so nice to her. I get why, but i am no different than she was. Maybe younder," is couched, my head feeling light. I blinked hard my eyes staying closed so i ddin't alarm him...
Back to top Go down
Angelic Abbadon
Thinking
Thinking
Angelic Abbadon

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:18 pm

I see her struggling and listen to her story. It pains me to know all that had happened to her, this beastial beatings. It angered me more than anything that someone like her could have befallen such a thing and been forsaken to be able to be normal. but we are not meant to be normal i suppose. Reaching over i pull her close to me holding her to warm her and steady her. I wrap my hand tightly in hers not caring if she rejects me now or not. I brushed her hair away, and played with it combing it with my fingers. "You should look after your hair more, it is a fine bit you have." My words again surprise me in this situation. I sit there listening to the sounds of the old house, new yet stil old. I hear every little creak and crack in the wood as microscoping things transverse it. I hear her breathing slow and steady beside me in my arms. I sit there resting my head on hers and finally close my eyes. I rest there like that holding her, feeling it was right.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:36 pm

I sighed, oddly warming up beside him, and calming down a lot. "Thanks... I usually tie it back to keep it from getting bloody. I do need to get up, to finish the blood transfusion, will you stay, at me side"? She knew her speech sounded off, the new blood getting though her body. She was usually doing this herself and it was already known that blood didn’t make him queasy or sick in any way, it’d be nice for a had on getting the IV out and dealt with. She did need a shower, and to wipe the make up off her face, for she was bleeding again. She looked at him, awaiting his answer. She would understand the no. It didn’t’ bug her, for once, lying curled to a gUy who was warm. It was nice, felt right. He was only in short ands her whole naked chest wrapped up, she wasn’t that nice looking she knew that, even now or when… she never looked normal anymore. Hearing twigs snap she bolted up. Looking out a window beside her, she simply saw deer and relaxed a little. Not one person would find her…
Back to top Go down
Angelic Abbadon
Thinking
Thinking
Angelic Abbadon

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:45 pm

"Always if it would be what you want Kessa. I am oddly drawn to you and i dont know why but i wont question it. " I helped lift her up knowing she had things to do probably and me holding onto her like some child only interfered. you should keep it down ill keep the blood away from it , your beauty shows more clearly with it down " I smiled at her helping her to her feet still . I leaned against the doorway ready to act if she needed me.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:52 pm

I looked over at him, "Come here, you ned not act like a frightened child. And until i do get your help, things will go easier and the sooner i can go back to laying down, that alright with you??" She heard the deer moving arouns as the forest came alive, seeing the time 854. Her father would be at work, she'd usually be dealling with her cleanings now. Yet again, the thought of the night came back her her eyes went vacant and paler as she turned away. He undid the bandages on her arm the IV was in and sighed, so used to being in her own little world that is where she returned. Telling her self there was no pain, she was fine yet again, on her own doing what she did every morning of her life. She had school in September...It was June. and it, wouldn't even stop then it'd get worse and worse at the end of June neared. it was the 24, and a thought crossed her mind, tears in her eyes again, hr mothers birthday was tomorrow, and that day, she would nearly die.
Back to top Go down
Angelic Abbadon
Thinking
Thinking
Angelic Abbadon

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:59 pm

"Oh , ya right sorry Kessa " I say stumbling over my words for being dumb. I walk over and help her do all she needs , being gently and careful. After a little i noticed the tears in her eyes. i decided to do something brave there. I stopped her hands from moving held her face gently between my palms and kissed each tear away gently. "tell me what your thinking i am no mind reader as you can tell. And i am very understanding and a good good listener. It will help, i promise. " I release her head and stand beside her helping her with the IV and bandages . I listen again as the sounds quiet down before selecting a new song, THe Last Night by Skillet.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:04 pm

I buit my lip, "Change the song. Please." It ate at her mind...reminding her of her ex..the song had palyed on her mothers birtday when he'd helped her father beat her. "It played, the night he and my father beat me nearly dead." She rewrapped hr arm. "I was thinking...about my mom...her birthday would be tomorrow...she'd be 38..." She walked over to a window, the class treated to look out and not in and rested her head on the glass. She hated tomottow, reminded her that she shoudl be the one dead, she shoudl have died that day...not her mother.
Back to top Go down
Angelic Abbadon
Thinking
Thinking
Angelic Abbadon

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:10 pm

"yea, i didn't know, i am sorry truly. That is sick and wrong, family is deep blood. You shouldnt hurt your family, but yet i understand the feeling of parents or rather a parent like that. "I said choking on the words as i walked over to shut off the mp3 player. I wrapped the cord around it silently thinking and analyzing. "How about we go say happy birthday to your mom, just you and me? I am sure she would want to be here and take you away from this. you by fr do not deserve this. " I walked over and gave her a tight hug from behind, not too tight to hurt her but enough to let her know i was there and not there to hurt her. I looked out with her into the forest. "We do not have to stay here, you know that? I could take you away if you wish and show you the world you have missed. Show you how bright it can be from outside this town. I promise you, there is a better tomorrow out there."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:15 pm

I sighed, laying my head back on hisshoudler before pulling away, "Stay here, I'll be right back, I have something thatI put there everyyear, and you have to get one to take too." i disappeaed down a hall way and into a bedroom. I redressed, [img]http://lppool.catalogsites.net/lf?set=type[2],brand[PC],x[0000],y[0000],w[1676],h[1676],size[900],productid[P87522H]&call=url[file:potpourri/hiresCrop.chain]&scale=size[900]&sink [/img]
And grabbed roses, blood red, from a vase besdie the bed. I made sure to grab a second and walked back out and haded it to him, "Becareru with it,"
Back to top Go down
Angelic Abbadon
Thinking
Thinking
Angelic Abbadon

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:17 pm

"Ok I will." I held it carefully not wanting to damage it in any way. I follow her to where she wants it curious about it but believing its a very nice thing to do.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:21 pm

I slid back dwon the ladder like i felt no pain, knwoing it'd bite me later and walked deeper intothe woods, slipping like a ghost and hoping he'd keep up to me. I'd taken her all the way out her eto a little medow and my father never came out here, he'd forgotton the way. I was barefoot and made no soud, left not footprints to follow in the mud, i wondered ifi was a ghost, then remembered the hot guy behind me. I stopped to look back and smiled, he was following, not like most wuold after htat. But, he seemed loyal to a cause, and that cause was me, I held a hand out for when he freachedm e, so he could take it
Back to top Go down
Angelic Abbadon
Thinking
Thinking
Angelic Abbadon

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:35 am

the day was slipping into the twilight. It no longer was auburn and majestic as earlier, now it was serene and solemn. I followed her of my own will knowing I had to, it was like my soul was binding me to this path that i had began to walk. My feet made much more noise than her, but I also was a tad bit bigger. i felt bad for the insects that i would not see as I kept my blue eyes glued to her. I followed with devotion almost. Carefully i held the roses, caressing the petals. SHe must think im so weird for being so into a beautiful flower. I followed closely deeper we got afraid id lose her. I got close to her again, i smelled her hair. Taking her hand i wound my fingers between hers squeezing as if i let go i would be lost to the carnage of time in this forest of unknown beings to me. I held on and kept up the pace, passing animals and other creatures. I smiled when i saw them in their tranquil environment. "So KEssa, take me where you want. I have no explored here yet and i would never have wanted to do it with any one else. It has been a long time since i have known true beauty as such is before me, the forest and more so than all else , You. "
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:51 pm

"Well, do you mind losing that pair of shoes? Tradition to come up here is you tie the laces, climb the tree of a lved one or freind and hand your shoes. You don' have to since you didn't know her but it would be traditoin even more if you did." I told him holding on to his ahdn and smelling the rose once again. She loved the smell of it. Not really watching and letting her feet walk her to the marbel gates of this hill and pulled a key from somewhere on ehr body, a black as night key and opened the gate and walked through. I smiled at him, "My shoes are over there," I pointed up and my finger moved to a pair of white shoes, still brand new white color. "It never rains, wether doesn't evvect them or bugs or anything inside these gates,".
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Reva wrote:
"Well, do you mind losing that pair of shoes? Tradition to come up here is you tie the laces, climb the tree of a lved one or freind and hand your shoes. You don' have to since you didn't know her but it would be traditoin even more if you did." I told him holding on to his ahdn and smelling the rose once again. She loved the smell of it. Not really watching and letting her feet walk her to the marbel gates of this hill and pulled a key from somewhere on ehr body, a black as night key and opened the gate and walked through. I smiled at him, "My shoes are over there," I pointed up and my finger moved to a pair of white shoes, still brand new white color. "It never rains, wether doesn't evvect them or bugs or anything inside these gates,".
Back to top Go down
Angelic Abbadon
Thinking
Thinking
Angelic Abbadon

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm

I bend down, letting her hand go for a second. In that second I felt alone again but knew she was right there. I tugged at the laces to free them, knot tying was my strong point. Finally, freeing the tangles i removed the dusty old shoes. Tying them together in another of my fabulous knots I threw it to the tree. The spot was a miracle it landed right beside her shoes. Smiling at her, i resumed my spot beside her looking at the gate. It was smooth marble and beautiful as everything around them. "I, feel way more comfortable and glad to take part in the tradition that you show. Thank you, again for showing me this and being so nice to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)   Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Can You Save Me Or Will I Die (Abbadon and Reva only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next