Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Unseemly Toy. EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Unseemly Toy. EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Unseemly Toy. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Unseemly Toy. EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Unseemly Toy. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Unseemly Toy. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Unseemly Toy. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Unseemly Toy. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Unseemly Toy. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Unseemly Toy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

Unseemly Toy. Empty
PostSubject: Unseemly Toy.   Unseemly Toy. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:08 pm

My name is Kar, my real name- is Karlynn'Datymr Tallyn. I am the lost daughter of the fallen Roslya, Queen of the fall faeries. Ancient enemy of the Queen of the Unseeile Court, the Winter faeries, Lycorisia. To them, I am an abomination hidden in the human world at birth, everything has always seemed strange for me. I'm not like everyone else, until one day, I'm brought, or smuggled into the faery world. My presence is supposed to be a secret, but we all know secrets within fae is quite scarce, so only days after I arrive, I've got people after my head. To add to all this, I'm in love with my enemy, the youngest brother of the Winter Fae, Riley'darkmyr Secila, who is cold, sadistic, threatening and indifferent. Who was sent by his Queen, his own mother Lycorisia, to trick me and then drag me back to the Unseeile realm whether I like it, or not. It doesn't get any better, does it?

It all started with a goblin, who had been watching me contently for almost three years, he kidnapped me, and smuggled me back into the faery world. No explanation, just two pointy ears at the side of my head telling me silently I wasn't what I thought I was, I was a faery. When I got to the Fall realm, I instantly felt at home, before I was locked up in a cold cell. I found out I had powers, extremely dangerous and manipulative ones. But none of that matters, the only thing is important is him, Riley, the Prince of the Unseeile Winter Fae, the day I was taken into the cell, he came and let me out, claiming to be an exile Winter Fae living in the Fall Realm. Little did I know, that after only one week of his presence, of him manipulating my feelings, exploring my body that very night and targeting my soul he would eagerly lead me to my death at the word of his mother.

Here I was, in a cold cell in the bottom of a house. I didn't know where I was, or even who I was. All the goblin had said to me was that I was a faery, a Fall faery. My Mother and Father weren't my real parents and my real parents had died long ago. I had been hidden away in the human world for safety. My thoughts buzzed around my head too quickly as I slouched in the bed I sat on. The cell was actually quite cozy. But I kept noticing a glimmer of sparkles everywhere. I sat quiet as I waited for something, somebody.
Back to top Go down

Unseemly Toy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Dreams Will Be Free :: 1 on 1 RP's inactive-
Jump to: