Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) Empty
PostSubject: Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I))   Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:25 am

They say that if two new born babies are born on the same night at the same night they are bound to meet each other. But this case is different. Both babies, A boy and a girl, were both given up by twenty-one year old mothers. What happened to both of them is they found what they thought were nice men to be with but the moment they were told they would be new fathers in a matter of months they ran away. Tossing both women away like they were nothing. Emily and Sarah both knew they wouldn’t be able to take care of newborns so they both gave their babies up for adoption. The boy went to a couple by the name of O’ Leary while the girl was adopted by the Loveland couple. Both Emily and Sarah requested closed adoptions. They didn’t want to see their babies for fear it would bring too much pain to them in the future. The pain of remembering the babies fathers. Little did they know that seventeen year later, their kids would meet each other in high school.

Name
Bio: (what is the famil ike they came from)
Looks
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I))   Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:29 am

Name: Lucy& Luke O'Leary
Bio: (what is the family like they came from): Luke and lucy have had differt accounts in their family. Luke, is the quiet goth male and loucky is his femal other. their famly accepts it, only after knwoign they were, when in fostercare, were beaten.
Looks:
Luke: Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) Emo_boy
Lucy:Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) 2416402067_56dba9c1ee
((no perircings on her)
Back to top Go down
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I))   Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:41 am

Kay ill put up my charecter sheets in s second
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I))   Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:51 am

Okay
Back to top Go down
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I))   Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:24 am

Name: Kyle & Kayly Loveland
Bio: kyle and Kayly wrere exactly alike growing up. But it changed when they were 12 and discovered they were adopted. Kyle just shrugged it off, saying to himself I have a good family. But Kayly thought it was their fault,, or they did something wrong. She started becoming less and less like her brother and more sad. Kyle still see's her the same and is protective of his sister.
Looks: (ill get the pics soon) kyle: short dark red hair and blue eyes tannish.
Kayly: longish curly red hair dark blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I))   Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:29 am

Luke: Luke looked over at the alarm clock, and groaned as it went off again. It was the week of school...one week before Christmas...no one wanted to do anything this late in December. Everyone's minds were gone anyways. He got up, and moved to take a shower after pulling off his pajamas, then got dressed to meet his sister down stairs
Lucy: I yawned and did my make up how i did, before moving our of my half awake mother's way so she could get in and get her things done, hearing my brother in the shower i went ahead and got dressed, finding my keys, since he didn't have his, he was driving anyways. We met down stairs, had breakfast, then we were off to school.
Back to top Go down
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I))   Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:54 am

Kyle: i was puttingy shoes on eating an apple waiting for Kayly. I listened to see if she was in tge shower yet. Nope, i headed to her room and knocked on her door. "Yo Kayly you awake?" when she didnt want answer I opened the door tO see her sound asleep. She had her headphones off music blaring. I turned her alarm clock off and shook her shoulder.
Kayly: I groaned and looked up. "I'm up." I said getting up taking ky headphones off and headed to the bathroom to shower akd get ready. I quickly showered and got dressed then we headed for school
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I))   Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:59 am

I drove. We got to school, and even though we were new here all eyes were still on us as we arrived, grabbed our bags from the back and i took her hand,to help assure her.
I walked in and to class with him, we had a good portion of our classe together, so we wer always sat togather, knowing we had never, been with anyone else in partners or partnered up, because teachers know that we didn't work well with anyone else.
Back to top Go down
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I))   Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:11 am

i walkedin with my sister and looked at her. "You sure you're okay?" I asked putting a hand on her forehead. She didnt have a fever but she looked like she sick. When she shrugged i sighed and we headed to class.

i sat in the back as usual knowing Kyle would sit with me. He always seemed to worry. I yawned and pulled out my notebook and started doodling.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I))   Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:14 am

Another set of two kids always say in the back, in all our classes, or just one of them, I had the girl, my isster the oy in her classes. Today, the teacher decided to do somthing "fun". Once the whole calss was prestant, she spread them all out, me and my sister seperated between the other set. she sat nervos next tothe boy, and me the girl who couldcare less and looked sick. our new partners.

I stared at the des, like it had the answer to all cancers on it as i sat there. getting the project from the teacher.....god, i was going to hate this. It ws an art project, yippe, and up to a group of four, i looked at my borher, and the brother i sat too looked at his sister, we wera group now.
Back to top Go down
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I))   Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:36 am

i sighed and looked down. I looked at the girl sitting next to me. "So um what do you want to do for the project?" I asked quietly looking at the paper.

I looked at the boy. It was weird working on something without my brother. I looked back down at my notebook agian. I wasnt the most great at starting conversation.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I))   Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:39 am

I shruggeed, thinking, not about the project. him. the boy. he was rather cute and his voice smooth and soft

I looked at the othe brother, "If we are a group of four, it may work out better," i offered up.
Back to top Go down
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I))   Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:41 am

(brb)

[i]
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I))   Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:44 am

((okk and post pelase!))
Back to top Go down
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I))   Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:57 am

(i will and back i had to brush my teeth)

i nodded at the other guy. "I agree, four is better then two." I answered smiling a little. This girl seemed nice. "I'm Kyle and thats Kayly." i added

i nodded and picked up the project paper. I started writting down some ideas. "Hi." I said softy.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I))   Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:01 pm

are you going soem place?))

"Hello," Ii said, and answered just as softly.

"I"m Luke, and that is Lucy." i dand and reached over and pulled the turtle neck she owre up over her neck, with the scar.
Back to top Go down
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I))   Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:23 pm

i nodded. I looked at them. I could tell there was something about them.

"So what do you guys wanna do for the project?" i asked quietly
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I))   Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:29 pm

"Well, its a art project... on whatever we like.... so what do you two like?"

"Lucy and i share the same views, so we'll decieds and comproie on something,"
Back to top Go down
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I))   Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:30 pm

i nodded. "Um well how about dark and light?" i asked looking at them. "What you think Kay?"

I looked up. "Um yea." I said. I didnt even listen what we were talking about I was thinking to much
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I))   Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:32 pm

"Sounds great,"

"Uhuh,...sure," i said, already drawing
Back to top Go down
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I))   Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:55 pm

i nodded and we started working.

Soon the bell rang and I got up and waited for Kyle and walked to our next class
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I))   Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:10 pm

i followed my brother out of the class, "Youshould tell them that we need to meet outside of school to work on it

I nodded and went over to the boy, "Hey, when can we work outisde of school on this?"
Back to top Go down
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I))   Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:36 pm

i looked at them. "Um how bout today?" i offered.

"Sounds good. Kyle can you take my stuff to class. I gotta get something really quick." I said giving it to him. My hand in ky sweatdhirt pocket holding the cartoon of cigerattes. Kyle didnt know I smoked and I didnt wany him to find out.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I))   Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:40 pm

I smiled a bit, "ALright, we can work in the study hall room in the library," i said taking my sisters things when she handed them to me and idsappeared inteh way Kylie had gone.

i followed kyle's sister down the hall, seeing what was in her pocket, i nudged her elbo, "Need a lighter? you dropped this," i said and handed her hers
Back to top Go down
SnowBuddy<3
Rebirth
Rebirth
SnowBuddy<3

PostSubject: Re: Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I))   Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:51 pm

i set Kaylie's things down next to mine. "So we'll meet up in the parking lot at the end of the day." I said to Luke.

I saw it and took it back. "Oh thanks. It doesnt happen often. Want one?" I asked as we were outside. I lit it amd took a drag. I held the cartoon for her to take or not.

(my cousin was just chasing me around tye kitchen pretending to beat me up.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I))   Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lasting Twins (NeonKass and I))
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Dreams Will Be Free :: 1 on 1 RP's inactive-
Jump to: