Your Dreams Will Be Free

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalForumCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Do not forget that this is a free forum! The Admins all wish you a happy time and contact anyone with a RED name for any questions/concerns you have. Also don't forget to go nominate someone for Role Player of the Month! Above all else have fun! We now have a facebook page! Contact Asch or Chercher to find out how to join!
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» An Alien Heart (Asch and me)
I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 9:27 pm by Asch

» My Wonderful Grimm ((For Asch and Tortuga))
I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 11:13 pm by Asch

» Turtle Craze
I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:15 pm by Asch

» Mikey's Secret
I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Raphel's Savior
I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Unreadable
I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:07 pm by Asch

» Sunny Untouchable
I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Broken Home (TMNTand I)
I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Midnight Chains (Tortuga and I)
I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:04 pm by Asch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
*~*Otep*~*
Own Lable
Own Lable
*~*Otep*~*

I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister   I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:44 pm

Baise walked in and shut the door behind him. He walked over to her, "Let me see.." he muttered softly
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bdbseries.forumotion.com/
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister   I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:46 pm

Taylor shook her head,covering her cheek she said,"I'm okay, really Baise just leave the ic pack and go to your wife,"she kept her eyes on her homework and her voice light,ad friendly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*~*Otep*~*
Own Lable
Own Lable
*~*Otep*~*

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister   I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Baise sighed and turned her chair towards him and pulled her hand off her cheek, "I don't want to be with her at the moment.." he muttered and looked at her cheek then sat the ice pack on her cheek
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister   I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:56 pm

Taylor sighed and leaned her sore cheek into the ice pack more,closing her eyes she bit her lower lip as she sat tehre letting the ice pack do it's job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*~*Otep*~*
Own Lable
Own Lable
*~*Otep*~*

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister   I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:06 pm

"There is should help it from swelling.." Baise muttered
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister   I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:07 pm

Taylor came back for her little world and pulled back from the ice pack,"Uhm yeah thanks,"she whispered,then rubbed her numb ,cold cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*~*Otep*~*
Own Lable
Own Lable
*~*Otep*~*

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister   I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:16 pm

Baise nodded, lightly and dropped his hand, "Look I'm sorry for what happened down there I'll talk to her later about it.."
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister   I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:21 pm

Taylor just stared at him before whispering,"Please get out..."she looked away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*~*Otep*~*
Own Lable
Own Lable
*~*Otep*~*

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister   I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:25 pm

Baise and nodded, "Uh of course..I'll be back to check on you..need anything at all don't be afraid to shout for me.." He sat the ice back down on her desk and headed out
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister   I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:29 pm

Taylor waited till the door was close ,sighing she shook her head,"No you damn well won't,"she grumbled and moved her dresser in front of the door.Taylor stayed up in her room all night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*~*Otep*~*
Own Lable
Own Lable
*~*Otep*~*

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister   I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:40 pm

Calla and Baise ate dinner in silence Taylor not budging to leave her room nor let anyone in. After dinner Taylor finally talked to Calla which only resulted in her leaving the house
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister   I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:44 pm

When Taylor thought they had both left she walked down,her face was teared stain and sleepy as she walked into the empty kitchen and grabbed some bread.Sitting down at the table she slowly started to eat it,sighing.

(Wanna time skip abit into when baise and Taylor are starting to fall for each other?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*~*Otep*~*
Own Lable
Own Lable
*~*Otep*~*

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister   I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:51 pm

Baise sat in the bed as he scrubbed his face with his hands as he let out a sigh, he heard Taylor leave the room and go downstairs. He didn't bother to move he knew she would just run back up to her room again
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister   I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am

When Taylor was done she stood up and walked back up stairs,as she passed Baise and Calla's room she stopped.Biting her lip she slowly walked in and sat down beside Baise,"I'm sorry,"she whispered,"but trust me she'll be better when I'm gone.She just hates me cause ... well I don;t know.Plus this whole stress about trying to d have a kid and failing each time..."she shook her head,"well anyways it'll get better trust me,"she gave him her award winning smile before she kissed his cheek.But as she did she placed another kiss on the corner of his lips,then ever slowly she brushed her lips against his.

Instantly Taylor pulled back and stood up,"well good night,"she muttered and ran out,oh god what had she done?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*~*Otep*~*
Own Lable
Own Lable
*~*Otep*~*

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister   I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:16 am

Baise listened as she spoke,He just started at his feet most the time but eventually looked up at her slightly but then she had shocked him when she lightly kissed him then brushed her lips acrossed his but the thing was it sent a shock through him, and he wanted more and that wasn't it good.."Taylor"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister   I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 am

Taylor didn;t stop as she ran into her room,covering her mouth she shut the door and slid down to the floor.Her back against the door she stared ahead of her,"What have I done?"she muttered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*~*Otep*~*
Own Lable
Own Lable
*~*Otep*~*

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister   I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:26 am

Baise ran a hand through his hair and sighed he stood from the bed not sure what to do...
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister   I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:28 am

Taylor brushed her fingers across her lips and slowly stood up,looking herself in the mirror she sighed,she had liked the way his lips felt on hers... and she knew she wanted more. But he was a mrraied man, a married man to her sister.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*~*Otep*~*
Own Lable
Own Lable
*~*Otep*~*

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister   I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:40 am

Baise rubbed his jaw he looked at the clock he wanted to go to Taylor and kiss her but he couldn't she was his wife's sister.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister   I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:42 am

Taylor ran a hand through her hair and sighed,"No Taylor strictly off limits,"she muttered before truning out her lights.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*~*Otep*~*
Own Lable
Own Lable
*~*Otep*~*

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister   I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:49 am

Baise walked to Taylor's room and knocked
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister   I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:52 am

Taylor felt her heart kick into over drive as she walked over,"Baise.."she whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*~*Otep*~*
Own Lable
Own Lable
*~*Otep*~*

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister   I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:58 am

Baise swallowed lightly he couldn't help himself he no matter how bad it was but as soon as he saw her he kissed her
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister   I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:59 am

Taylor was shocked for a few seconds before she started to kiss him back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*~*Otep*~*
Own Lable
Own Lable
*~*Otep*~*

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister   I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:03 am

Baise kept kissing her he didn't want to stop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister   I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm In Love With my Wife's Sister
Page 12 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next