Your Dreams Will Be Free

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalForumCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Do not forget that this is a free forum! The Admins all wish you a happy time and contact anyone with a RED name for any questions/concerns you have. Also don't forget to go nominate someone for Role Player of the Month! Above all else have fun! We now have a facebook page! Contact Asch or Chercher to find out how to join!
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» An Alien Heart (Asch and me)
Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 9:27 pm by Asch

» My Wonderful Grimm ((For Asch and Tortuga))
Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 11:13 pm by Asch

» Turtle Craze
Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:15 pm by Asch

» Mikey's Secret
Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Raphel's Savior
Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Unreadable
Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:07 pm by Asch

» Sunny Untouchable
Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Broken Home (TMNTand I)
Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Midnight Chains (Tortuga and I)
Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:04 pm by Asch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Asch
Admin
Asch

Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) Empty
PostSubject: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:37 pm

There are many wonders left to find in the world, many science has not yet to accept. Werewolves and other "mythical" creatures are some of those yet to be accepted.
Every year, there is something the werewolves or Lyans call a Wolf Moon. On this moon the Alpha's and males of their pack must take a mate, or at least have someone in mind.
Alec has yet to find a mate. He has missed the moon four times since he was Fourteen, making him Eighteen goign on nineteen. He has to find a mate before his nineteenth birthday, or another alpha will be chosen in his place.
One night while wandering the woods he comes upon a small cabin. The whole place hidden deep in the forest. The dark brown of the wood and the black of the roof with the deep purple trim didn't interest him at first, until he saw who lived there.
A girl with dark fire red hair and the most stunning emerald eyes with the palest white skin he had ever seen. She had all the looks of a Lycan, all of them...but he would come to find out she was human. He has to sneak out to see her, to talk to her to become her friend before mating and taking her as his...will he be able to risk that for her?

Sage is eighteen. She has been on her own since she was sixteen and graduated college. Extremely smart she prefers to be alone. She takes care of her garden and goes to town when needed. She wears dresses, keeps her hair back into a braid and never lets it down. No one has seen it down.
When he comes to her bloodied in the middle of the night she can not resist helping him...though she has no idea what she has gotten into.

RULES:
1)YOU MUST PLACE DETAILED RESPONSES

Name: Sage
Bio: Up there
Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) RedHairGreenEyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:58 pm

Name: Alec MacKade
Bio:Up there ^^
Looks:Alec has a well built frame, with jet black hair and blue eyes bright as the ocean .His skin complexion is a nice tan,he stands at 6'2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:01 pm

Sage put away the last few of the containers from the sink after washing the dishes before shutting the cupboards. She yawned covering her mouth before turning out the light and walking in the dark back to the bedroom. She turned the light on, stripped down naked before she shut the light off and crawled into bed. She had the house open, windows and all not worried about anyone coming inside to steal things no one ever came this deep into the woods. Same old routine, same old blankets...Most were tattered or had numerous stitchings on them, fixing them or sowing a few .together. She laid with her eyes open and stared at the constilations up on the ceiling she had painted with glow in the dark paint. the stars were little lights she had installed so they lit up like the sky

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:13 pm

He laughed as Jake pushed him around,they're joking was hushed as they walked the perimeter.Looking for any rogues that did not belong on their territory, when they came back to where they had started in front of the back house on the other side of the stream Alec dismissed Jake.
Watching a big grin spread across his best friend's face he watched him run towards the house and no doubt up to his mate's room.Shaking his head Alec looked out into the night before stripping down,he didn't get why it was so important to have a mate when so many single females were willing to have sex with him.
Sighing he closed his eyes,the sounds of bones snapping and popping filled the night before a large blackish,greyish wolf replaced the human body of Alec MacKade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:17 pm

She did what she did everynight, counted her constilations before wrapping herself in a thick robe with awold on the back before walking out onto the porch. her loose hair blew slightly into the wind as it blew though the trees, she steppede silently into the grass and grabbed her blanket from the space beside her garden. Laying it between the planing boxes she laid on her back and looked up at the moon. Sighing she whispered, "The moon shall light your path my dear, when i am gone you know that from beyond i am seeing the same moon."
A smile crossed her face as tears slid from the corners of her eyes as she remembered hre mothers last words before her father dragged her out and beat her. She had run away that night.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:23 pm

The wolf looked back at his home then ran into the woods,running deep into the woods he knew he would hit another wolf pack's territory before hitting human land.Most nights Alec wouldn't risk being caught on another pack's land but tonight he simply did not care.Picking up speed he ran onto the territory the reeked of another pack's scent ,as he neared the edge of the territory he was taken out.
Yelping he tried to get up but the other wolf had him pinned with their teeth,a vicious snarl then except the young Alpha's mouth as he bit the wolf,making him let Alec go he scrambled up and onto human land.
Changing back into a human Alec looked at the damage that had been done to his right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:28 pm

She sat right up hearing the growling and grabbed her flashlight, shining it around she stood up and brushed her self off, unafraid she walked to the edge of her yard then back inside, leaving her blanket there with her flashlight and a basic first aid kit she always kept just incase she did something while gardening. She turned the porch light on and went to shower, smiling as she heard the wind outside.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:32 pm

Putting on his shorts Alec walked deeper into the woods,seeing a cabin he frowned and sniffed the air,there was no wolf scent.Looking around her spotted the first aid kit,slowly he approached it as his blue eyes scanned the area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:34 pm

She sighed and shut off the shower after a few minuets, turning a light on in her bedroom she towled off, the windows open with no curtians down. She stood stark naked infront of them before she grabbbed her robe and slid it on, turning out the light and leavint the porch light on she crawled into bed once again to fall asleep

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:40 pm

Alec had looked up to see the beauty before she disappeared,standing up he looked at the first aid kit then walked towards the door.Knocking lightly he leaned against the door frame on his left side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:43 pm

She furoowed her eyebrows before she got up, tying her robe she opened the main door, looking a good foot up from where she stood she felt her eyes go wide and opened the door, "Come in, sit down, what in the name of the moon have you done to your shoulder?" She asked before she walked him to the kitchen and kneeled down to get her first aid kit, needle, thread and a rag with warm water and some hydrogen peroxide. "Slide your shirt off, lets see just how bad it really is."

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:55 pm

Alec slid his shirt off,keeping his blue eyes on her as he did.He knew the wounds were deep,really deep that the bit might have damaged some tissues but he didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:58 pm

"Holy..." She shook her head and washed off the blood and handed him a wooden spoon, "This goign to sting so instead of screaming or coming after me, bit down." She said wetting a few contton balls with the peroxide

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:00 pm

Alec stuck it into his mouth and waited,as he watched her wet cotton balls he clenched his hands on his thighs as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:02 pm

She offered one hand, taking his she held it in hers, knwoing it might comfort him as she started to wipe the peroxide over his wound. when finished she wiped the dripping and oozing blod away as she watched his wounds become clean

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:09 pm

Alec held her hand but didn't squeeze as he bit down on the spoon, the pain made him see black spots in his vision but he didn't fain from the pain as he kept his eyes opened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:12 pm

"You can let go anytime your ready," she said starting to stich his wound with one hand. She moved skillfully and painlessly on his shoulder, the peroxide also acting as a anastetic. Wonce done with his back she moved and leaned down to finish the front side of his shoulder

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:14 pm

Alec slowly let her hand go when the pain was gone,taking the spoon out he sighed softly and looked at her,"Thanks,"he whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:19 pm

She nodded and finished up his shoulder before placing a guaze pad there, wrapping the other guaze and tape around his chest and arm with his houlder, "Now don't go getting into fights or moving your arm up to much, don't want to break your stitches. If you do, don't go to the hospital because they will take them all out and redo them horribly, not stitching the muscles and such together like I did." She handed him a little brown bottle with an eye dropper lid, "If it really starts to hurt, take of your bandages and drop this over your wound. If your wound starts bleeding, that is a good sign, if it doesnt come back."

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:33 pm

Alec nodded as he listened to her instructions,"Alright thanks,"he said softly as he looked into her eyes.Giving her a slow sexy smile he said,"I'm Alec by the way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:37 pm

She blushed slightly and looked down to put her supplize back in their places in the tote, "Sage." She said in the same soft tone as she leaned down and put the lid on the tote before sliding it under the sink. She got the bleach and some hot water and started to clean up the blood on the table and chair.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:39 pm

"Nice to meet you Sage,"Alec said softly as he watched her from where he sat,"may I ask why you live way out here? In the middle of no where?"he tilted his head slightly in question as he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:42 pm

"I ran away." She whispered as she cleaned up the mess she had made before getting a container of cookies down and two glasses down and poured some mlik before sitting down, "My mom died when I was sixteen because my father used to beat us...she stepped in one time and he killed her."

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:51 pm

Alec watched her as he drank his milk slowly,"I'm sorry,"he whispered then looked down,licking his lips he then looked up,"my father use to beat us too... he beat my mother and younger sister to death.... when I was 17... when I had found out I killed him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:55 pm

She dipped a cookie in her milk and looked up at him, seeing the clock behind him it was after one in the morning, "let me guess, it still gives you nightmares?" She whispered biting off the soft part of her chooclate hcip cookie

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)   Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bright Nights (Me and Ardaigh)
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next