Your Dreams Will Be Free

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalForumCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Do not forget that this is a free forum! The Admins all wish you a happy time and contact anyone with a RED name for any questions/concerns you have. Also don't forget to go nominate someone for Role Player of the Month! Above all else have fun! We now have a facebook page! Contact Asch or Chercher to find out how to join!
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» An Alien Heart (Asch and me)
Saving Lainey (Open) EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 9:27 pm by Asch

» My Wonderful Grimm ((For Asch and Tortuga))
Saving Lainey (Open) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 11:13 pm by Asch

» Turtle Craze
Saving Lainey (Open) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:15 pm by Asch

» Mikey's Secret
Saving Lainey (Open) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Raphel's Savior
Saving Lainey (Open) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Unreadable
Saving Lainey (Open) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:07 pm by Asch

» Sunny Untouchable
Saving Lainey (Open) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Broken Home (TMNTand I)
Saving Lainey (Open) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Midnight Chains (Tortuga and I)
Saving Lainey (Open) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:04 pm by Asch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Saving Lainey (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

Saving Lainey (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Saving Lainey (Open)   Saving Lainey (Open) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:19 pm

17 year old Lainey Brooks used to be a sweet,happy girl until the accident of 2009.

Year later Lainey is left with the guilt of her brother's death,the guilt was so deep that Lainey started to suffer from Manic Depressive Disorder (MDD). A disorder that has her in and out of the hospital with her life always on the line.
Having only a couple close friends was all Lainey really needed since getting sick.So when a certain boys entered her life was not something Lainey had in mind,especially when it's her new therapist's song, (name).

As (name) and Lainey become closer , and closer he learns about Lainey's past and become determined to help his new found love.

Will Lainey get saved? Or will she end up destroying herself before then?

Name:Lainey Brooks
Bio:When Lainey was just 12 years old she was in the car with her older brother,Ray Brooks. It was a normal fun summer day until a truck hit the side of Ray's car, killing him instantly. Lainey has blamed herself for her brother's death for 5 years now,as the guilt developed so did the depression.By the time she was 14 years old Lainey had tried committing suicide 7 times,failing each and every time.By her 3rd try she was diagnosed with Manic Depressive Disorder... (MDD) .
Now at the age of 17 Lainey's parents put her into a highly recommended therapy,where she meets (name.) Not wanting to become close with him she tries avoiding him,but somehow fate always seemed to step in and they'd end up running into each other. When lainey gave into her therapist's son she only knew two things, 1) the boy would be a new beginning for her or 2) it would be the end of her.
Looks:Lainey stands to be around 5'9 5'10, her skin his a nice light tan that comes naturally from her mother's side of the family.Her eyes are a light mossy green that seem to pierce into anyone's soul,her hair a dark caramel brown as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Saving Lainey (Open)   Saving Lainey (Open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:21 pm

(i'll play him if you want to come up with a background and stuff for a Jax Zaronie()

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Saving Lainey (Open)   Saving Lainey (Open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:11 pm

Name:Jax Zaronie
Bio:Jax was an amry brat until he was 16 years old when his father died on tour. Now Jax fresh out of high school works at the local Body Shop with his Uncle.Occasionally he pops in at lunch time to see his mother,Dr. Zaronie.
That's how Jax met Lainey, he was on his way to his mother's office when she came out,bumping into each other Jax noticed right away the faint scars on her cheek and the white gauze wrapped around her wrist.Jax also notices how Lainey tries to avoid him,but as time goes on and Jax falls in love , will Lainey too?
Looks: Jet black hair,Light greyish bluish eyes.Stands at 6'2 with a muscular built frame, his skin is palish with a hint of a tan on it as if it faded from winter time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Saving Lainey (Open)   Saving Lainey (Open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:54 pm

((cool)

With his bag in hand, and wiping his oiled and greased up hands off on his black jeans he opened the front door to his mothers office. He had lunch in his bag, something she had cooked the night before he smiled at the receptionist as he headed back down the narrow but large hallway.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Saving Lainey (Open)   Saving Lainey (Open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:25 pm

Lainey stood up as Dr.Zaronie told her that she would see her Wednesday,nodding Lainey had pulled open the door."Thanks,"she said softly then stepped into the hallway,glad to be out of that room,she couldn't believe her parent's had signed her up for this after her last attempt in suicide.The gauze around her wrist reminded her of her failure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Saving Lainey (Open)   Saving Lainey (Open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:29 pm

Looking down not wsanting to make anyone in the office upset or anything or see if he knew anyone he kept his eyes on the floor. Not seeing her he ran into her head first. He caught her before she fell down, "Oh my god I am so sorry Ms."

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Saving Lainey (Open)   Saving Lainey (Open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:34 pm

Lainey groaned softly,pressing a hand to the place he hit,she looked up at him,"It's fine,"she said,rubbing the soreness she dropped her hand after,and stepped around him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Saving Lainey (Open)   Saving Lainey (Open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:41 pm

"Amy, the receptionist can get you a glass of water and an ice pack if ouneed something.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Saving Lainey (Open)   Saving Lainey (Open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:51 pm

"I'm fine,"Lainey said,"it's just a bump on the head,"she sighed and started to head for the doors again,everyone always wanting to help out the poor crazy girl she thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Saving Lainey (Open)   Saving Lainey (Open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:20 pm

he followed her but got an icepack and a water from Amy. "Here, at least you'll have it for the walk or ride home."

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Saving Lainey (Open)   Saving Lainey (Open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:22 pm

Lainey sighed and took them from him,"there now leave me alone,"she muttered and walked outside,sitting on a bench she drank the water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Saving Lainey (Open)   Saving Lainey (Open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:27 pm

he nodded and sighed, walking back in he headed to meet his mom for lunch, telling her about the girl

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Saving Lainey (Open)   Saving Lainey (Open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:51 pm

When Lainey got home she slipped up to her room,laying down on her bed she turned on her music.closing her eyes she thought about school work she should be doing , or how she should be online telling her best friend about how Therapy went for the first time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Saving Lainey (Open)   Saving Lainey (Open) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:07 am

He ate with his mom before heading back to work, spending the day under countless cars and ending up with a new gash down his cheek that sent him to the hospital for stitches.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Saving Lainey (Open)   Saving Lainey (Open) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:11 am

Lainey had to visit the hospital so she could get her stitches taken out,sitting on the bed she looked around the curtained room,humming softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Saving Lainey (Open)   Saving Lainey (Open) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:15 am

"Watch out!" A nurse called out pulling him along on a gurney, "He came from under a car."
"Anyone know his name?"
"No he was alone and out when we got there," a paramedic.
"We neeed and IV and he needs stitches. and an Xreay. what the hell fell on his face?"
"Some part of the engine block."

"Hey! That is Mrs. Zaronie's son..." A nother new voice
"Get her on the phone we need her down here."

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Saving Lainey (Open)   Saving Lainey (Open) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:21 am

Lainey perked up as she heard her therapist's name,peeking out of the curtain she say the guy from earlier the one that had bumped into her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Saving Lainey (Open)   Saving Lainey (Open) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:23 am

He blood covering his face, a good hole one side sowllen up and his eyes shut. he was lifted onto the table and the nurses got to work when hsi mom came in and saw her instead of him she rushed over.
"Oh Lainey are you okay? He hospital called and said one of my paticents was in here."

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Saving Lainey (Open)   Saving Lainey (Open) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:26 am

"Not me...."she whispered and pointed,"him,"she said as she watched,before she was pulled away by the doctor that was working on her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Saving Lainey (Open)   Saving Lainey (Open) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:31 am

She nodded and rushed over though she couldn't do anythign but sit down out of the way. She went and sat beside Lainey, "Any idea what happened to him/"

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Saving Lainey (Open)   Saving Lainey (Open) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:34 am

"Something fell on him,"Lainey explained as the doctor cut her stitches out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Saving Lainey (Open)   Saving Lainey (Open) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:36 am

"Clutz," she laughed to herself, "Always wanting to work on something he loved. He told me he ran into you, you okay after that"

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Saving Lainey (Open)   Saving Lainey (Open) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:40 am

"Yeah perfectly fine,"Lainey said as she looked down as the doctor re-wrapped her wrist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: Saving Lainey (Open)   Saving Lainey (Open) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:46 am

she took her hand, "Hey, if we need to we can meet earlier than Wednesday, you got my number, text, call, email, whatever if you need something.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Saving Lainey (Open)   Saving Lainey (Open) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:51 am

"Thanks,"Lainey said softly and looked at her,smiling slightly she let the doctor finish up before getting ready to leave,"I hope your son is okay... tell him I said get well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving Lainey (Open)   Saving Lainey (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Saving Lainey (Open)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next