Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

The Guardian that Lost his Queen

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Ren
    Drawing
    Drawing
    Ren

The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:29 am

He unpackeed her things and lookd around and spotted the fireplace and stoked the fire and lit some candles for more light and then checked to make sure everything was perfect for her. the blanket and comforter was made of the finest material as he then looked at her turning around "Is there anything else I can do for you miss?" he asked politely. deep down he actually hoped she might even ask for him to come hold her and keep her warm and safe but he knew for a stranger that was probably over extending his hospitality so he just tried to keep his mouth shut and did his routine slavery work like clockwork.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:46 am

She got up, bare foot and went and laid a blanket down, wraped in the other she made him sit down, jacket open, and curled up in his lap, her face against his chest and neck. "I know it seems weird, but until I get warmed up, body heat is the best thing so I don't get frostbite or die."
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Ren
    Drawing
    Drawing
    Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:52 am

He nodded both in clockwork of slavery and because hewanted to he wrapped them both up in the thick blankets and blushed just a bit as he only ever held the queen and only once before. Nobody ever really asked anything like this of him as he finally had some color in his cheeks as he wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled into her making sure he was as wrapped around her as he could...without being too awkward anyway if that was at all possible and kept her as warm as he could.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:01 pm

She smiled a bit, "thnk you...If your uncomfortable you don't have to do this."
    Back to top Go down
    Ren
    Drawing
    Drawing
    Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:03 pm

He shook his head" i'm happy to serve you" he blurted and bit his lip slowly looking away remembering at that moment that he never heard anyone from this era talk like that.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:04 pm

She blushed, "Its all right...Tell me about you? About this place?"
    Back to top Go down
    Ren
    Drawing
    Drawing
    Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:21 pm

He nodded a bit and thought about it for a moment.

"My name is Evan, this is known as lazerith castle. It was made in the 1400's. Around the time a persian prince of a father who was part of the order of the dragon. He was the most feared but, his powers not many knew, came from right here. In return, we acquired very rare and fancy materials like this turkish quilt we're laying in. It wasn't till later though that he and many of his colleuges decided we could be a threat and raised the city and nearly the castle to the ground. Placing everyone on giant spears and what not to instill fear. The only place left was the castle. The king fled with the queen and the castle would have been destroyed..had it not been for what some legends called the golem or the guardian or in other words the servant who couldn't die. He leveled all of their forces and sent them back to their homeland. The man behind the attack which looked back at him admitted his defreat. Strangely though he seemed more flattered than furious about his defeat" he admitted as he thought about it "His name was Vlad Dracul, you know him best by the name Dracula"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:25 pm

She nodded, "So your the guarian?""
    Back to top Go down
    Ren
    Drawing
    Drawing
    Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:44 pm

He blinked and then laughed a little looking down "yes I am the guardian" he said softly to her. His natural instinct is to look down but he forgot for once he's in the presence of a girl and was not quite intentionally staring at her full breasts but now that he was he tried his best to fight off the urge to feel her naked body against his since he hasn't had an intimate relationship before either and decided to add since the thought was on his mind "I was a prince of that area to brgain with the king and queen of this land for Vlad Dracul's powers. I was taken at a young age starting as a slave"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:02 pm

"So thats why your always looking down." She touched his cheek, making him look up at her, "Don't worry, let it go. I dont' see you like that, your a person just as much as everyone else."
    Back to top Go down
    Ren
    Drawing
    Drawing
    Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:43 pm

Evan looked at her a moment and then tried very hard not to bite his lip as it is a common theme for one to show longing for affection from this person and then instead used his lips to inquire about her "If it's not too bold, tell me about yourself and where you came from" he asked herr
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:01 pm

"I came from the city down the hill...I'm a witch...my name's..." She furrowed her eyebrows..."I guess I don't know my name...no one ever told me, i was home schooled...never in trouble..."She looekd down, her lips pressed together in a fine line, her eyebrows kntted in the middle.
    Back to top Go down
    Ren
    Drawing
    Drawing
    Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:22 pm

The guardian nodded a bit " In truth Evan isn't even my real name, it's my slave name. I don't even know my own name myself..." he said to her softly
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:42 pm

She nodded, "I'm sure you can find it out."
    Back to top Go down
    Ren
    Drawing
    Drawing
    Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:52 pm

He sighed gently and nodded as he held her to him.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:59 pm

She rested against him, yawning before she fell asleep against him, her skin shining in the light of the fire, the necklace and jewlery she wore shining with her liniage to the Guardian. As she slept, she got memories, his name, and what she needed to do to free him
    Back to top Go down
    Ren
    Drawing
    Drawing
    Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:01 pm

The guardian held her to hinm almost posessively as he softly moaned in his sleep her name
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:38 pm

She shifted in her sleep, them laying diwn. He was spooni gheras tyey were wrapped thight i the blankets. Her one hand was tangled in his hwir the othenin his belt
    Back to top Go down
    Ren
    Drawing
    Drawing
    Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:43 am

He gently held her comfortingly and kissed her neck
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:43 am

She slept nestled to him, dead asleep until the sun rose, and the birds woke her up
    Back to top Go down
    Ren
    Drawing
    Drawing
    Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:42 am

He awoke slowly as well and eventually noticed her sleeping next to him. "Good morning miss" he said toward her
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:09 pm

She cracked an eye open, then the other before rubbing them, blinking a few times before yawning. "Hi Leo." She said sleepily, not realizing she called him by an old nick name
    Back to top Go down
    Ren
    Drawing
    Drawing
    Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:23 pm

He tilted his head curiously and blinked *...Leo?" he asked as he felt strangely connected in a sense to that name. Not entirely sure why though.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:57 pm

She yawned and laid her head down against his arm, on his bicep as a pillow. she froze and her eyes snapped open. "Sorry!"
    Back to top Go down
    Ren
    Drawing
    Drawing
    Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:04 pm

He looked at her kind of confused. He hasn't quite understood the level of affection just yet, and held her a little closer to him "It's alright, I don't mind"he said then realized he may be her boyfriend or something. He then let go quickly and looked away blushing a little more than usual
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next