Your Dreams Will Be Free

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalForumCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Do not forget that this is a free forum! The Admins all wish you a happy time and contact anyone with a RED name for any questions/concerns you have. Also don't forget to go nominate someone for Role Player of the Month! Above all else have fun! We now have a facebook page! Contact Asch or Chercher to find out how to join!
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» An Alien Heart (Asch and me)
The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 9:27 pm by Asch

» My Wonderful Grimm ((For Asch and Tortuga))
The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 11:13 pm by Asch

» Turtle Craze
The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:15 pm by Asch

» Mikey's Secret
The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Raphel's Savior
The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Unreadable
The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:07 pm by Asch

» Sunny Untouchable
The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Broken Home (TMNTand I)
The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Midnight Chains (Tortuga and I)
The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:04 pm by Asch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Guardian that Lost his Queen

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Asch
Admin
Asch

The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:29 pm

She smileda bit, "I'm, half awake, as are you. I think your a bit confused as what is oing on here. From what I remember," She closed her eyes, "Your nickname was Leo, no one ever called you your real name. YOu were brought here and name changed to become a servant. I came here last night seeking a safe place. you took me in."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:27 pm

((his servant name is Evan baby))

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:52 pm

(( i know, i'll elaborate))

She smiled a bit, "I'm, half awake, as are you. I think your a bit confused as what is going on here. From what I remember,from your past," She closed her eyes, "Your nickname was Leo, no one ever called you your real name. YOu were brought here and name changed to Evan as you become a servant. I came here last night seeking a safe place. you took me in, brought me here out of the cold, kept me warm and safe."

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:21 pm

He thought about it a moment and then sighed gently "I never remembered...but now that you say it like that...how do you know my previous nickname? " he asked very confused as if he knew but wasn't quite 100 percent sure.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:42 pm

She blushed slightly, "I can pick up old memories from people, places, objects..."

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:50 pm

He smiled and bit his lip a little bit and then for some reason, he had absolutely no idea why, but he felt like he was in the presence of someone familiar and held her closely and then brushed his fingers through her hair "I'm sorry..." he said granted it was partially for that kind of gift\curse, the other was because he was somehow having another episode where he thought he was talking with the queen again

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:30 pm

"And I might not be the queen you know, but I'm realted to her somewhere down the line. I'm not her, but I want to help you."

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:41 pm

He widened his eyes and blushed a bit before he then leaned back a bit "I didn't mean to be intrusive...but you wish to help me? That would be wonderful" he said feeling excited.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:28 pm

She smiled, "You've done alto for me, the least I can do is help you get your memories back and this place back in shape.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 7:41 pm

He nodded a bit and then looked around "Well, I do know that this place could use a bi of touching up but it would require a lot of people to get it back together...that or magic which I don't really have. I only have magic fit for a guard.."

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:29 pm

She flashed him a smile,n"i have alot of ainchent magic wnd my own in me. I need you to plwce yournhands on my head. Shoeing menwhat the placd lookee like from when it was i jts prome and i can redo it. Ill need water and restafter but i can

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:10 am

He looked at her and nodded and then went to go fetch some clean water. As he returned, he cleaned off a decent sized flask and set it next to her and then nodded as he then slowly put his hands on her head and thought back to when the place was alive.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:17 pm

She put her hands on his, eyes closed she transfered everything from his mind, to hers and it slowly appeared. It took almost twelve hours before it was completed, clothes and all in each room, everything perfect. her nose was bleeding, she didn't notice, as she nodded to him, taking her hands down and opening her eyes. "Complet."

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:45 pm

He looked around in awe as everything came back together then looked back into her face as her nose bled and picked up a cloth and put it to her nose to stop the bleeding

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:00 pm

She bluhed a softpink and took the clotn, "thamks" she feltlight headed and leaned on him so sje didnt fall

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:17 pm

He quickly gave her some water to help her.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:50 am

She smiledd but leaned fully against him from where she sat, yawning softly she covered her mouth as she looked up at him after sipping the water. "Thanks."

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:45 pm

He nodded as he set her down onto the fresh new bed and laid with her. "It's my pleasure" he said as he let her rest if she so chose.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:14 pm

She smiled and laid there for about an hour before she sat up, "Is there a pot I can go shower?"

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:23 pm

He nodded as he showed her the areas where the royals used to go to shower and keep themselves clean which isn't too far from a normal shower as he then let her do her thing and sat next to her with his back turned. He sort of got stuck with his old habits of guard duty.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:53 pm

"You know," she said over the water, "You can get cleaned up to. How long has it been since you've had a good warm shower and clean clothes?"

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:46 am

He looked at himself and looked at the ground quietly "I never really thought about it now that I think about it" he said softly to her

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:24 am

"Well when I'm done, you can get in all right?"

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:26 pm

He nodded as he crossed his arms and hummed very subtly to himself after saying "Alright" then looked at how dirty he really was

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:06 pm

She soaped up, the scent of lavender comming though the shower door as she got rinsed off. She looked out and smiled, "Do you have a towel around that I can use?"

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next