Your Dreams Will Be Free

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalForumCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Do not forget that this is a free forum! The Admins all wish you a happy time and contact anyone with a RED name for any questions/concerns you have. Also don't forget to go nominate someone for Role Player of the Month! Above all else have fun! We now have a facebook page! Contact Asch or Chercher to find out how to join!
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» An Alien Heart (Asch and me)
The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 9:27 pm by Asch

» My Wonderful Grimm ((For Asch and Tortuga))
The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 11:13 pm by Asch

» Turtle Craze
The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:15 pm by Asch

» Mikey's Secret
The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Raphel's Savior
The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm by Asch

» Unreadable
The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:07 pm by Asch

» Sunny Untouchable
The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Broken Home (TMNTand I)
The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm by Asch

» Midnight Chains (Tortuga and I)
The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:04 pm by Asch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Guardian that Lost his Queen

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:42 am

I nodded with a soft smile as I handed her a towel that I kept in my towel compartment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:15 am

She smiled and wrapped it around her, then stepped out, "YOur turn."

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:08 pm

I nodded and stripped down showing my pale skin and wounds scattered lightly across my body as I took a shower long awaited

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:09 pm

She walked back to the room, dressing in a pure white dress that laced in gold up the front.

(link to dress https://2img.net/h/i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff294/your_wedding_home/NEW%20STYLE/H01094C.jpg

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:31 pm

He appearedclean and dressed in a new set of clothes that used to be old but now are new thanks to her rebuilding the place. A black formal suit usually worn by princes with gold designs that are sworled along the shoulders as he tied his hair back and smiled at her.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:32 pm

She smiled at him looking at him, "Want to give me a tour?"

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:43 pm

He smiledback and let his arm out like a classical gentleman would as he awaited her to take his arm to show her around

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:45 pm

She took his arm with a small smile, tipping her head down then up, "Thank you."

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:52 pm

He smiled and nodded "You're welcome" he said as they began to wander the halls and the corridors and bedrooms and kitchens and so on as they flashed all around them one fancy room after another, perfectly crafted in each room.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:59 pm

She could see the ghosts of the people who used to be there, so happy...She smiled softly, "You know...we could bring this place back.."

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:02 pm

He looked at her a bit surprised "We...we can?"

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:06 pm

She nodded, "The people who worked here... your queen and king...I can see," she said aloud but thought 'but It might cost my life..'

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:21 pm

He shook his head "Then I don't allow it... I don't want you risking your life to send them back here..."

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:26 pm

"If the queen and king came back, mamily wouldn't exist, nor would I."

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:39 pm

He sighed a little and lokoked at her "Well if you truly believe this willl help, then alright..." he said softly to her.

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:42 pm

"Or...we can just recreate the empire i our own way.."

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:50 pm

He looked at her curiously "How?" he asked her curiously

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:08 am

"Their spirits are still here...they still roam the halls with what they used to do here. This is where they lived their lives. the peole in the city, it might not be a deomacracy, but they were their happies with a queen and king."

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:17 am

He heard the word king and turned his head slightly thinking about what would happen if the king was brought back along with the queen. He sighed and nodded "If you truly must do this then...I will let you do this" he said to her. He didn't want to see her die . He finally had someone he could relate to. He even liked her. He still let it slide all the same as he then looked at her in the eyes "Just tell me what you would need for this to work and I will help you"

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:37 am

"I'll just need someone to protect me while I go out to get some things from the store." She said leaning her head on his shoulder as she walked. "We could emply people here again, just like it used to be."

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:57 am

He sighed "I cannot leave this place" he said quietly "there is a magic field at the outskirts of the castle..." as he looked at her with saddened eyes "otherwise i'd have left long ago.."

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:30 am

"I know, witches can sense these things...but I know how to get though it." She felt herself die a ltitle, he would want to leave. it was his hoice, she wuold have wanted to to beingleft here for so long.

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:33 am

He sighed a little as he stopped for a moment slowly thinking to himself and sighed "Well...to be truthful...I only would have left because there was nothing here for me. I,d have to have had a reason to stay...I admit her now...you're a very good reason I would like to stay" he said softly

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch
Admin
Asch

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:41 am

She looked up at him and smiled softly, "Well you do have yet to get to know me."

Proud Witch
Back to top Go down
Ren
Drawing
Drawing
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:51 am

He laughed a liuttle and smiled "I merely said you'Re the reason I want to stay because now I have someone top talk to. I don't mind at all getting to know you though...you seem like a sweet girl" he said with a smile

I LOVE MY MATE ASCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian that Lost his Queen   The Guardian that Lost his Queen - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next