Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A Sirens Call.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

A Sirens Call. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:17 pm

Demetrio sighed at his lack of intelligent questions and put the cup down at his feet. Sitting in the chair and running his fingers through his shaggy hair. He didn't quite understand what he had said, but he would understand more later. "How often do you need to feed? You don't die, but to regenerate that fast, you must need to feed quite substantially." He figured that this vampire had killed thousands, maybe more for his thirst. It disgusted him, but he was interested at the same time.

Katniss moved her head to the side when he opened her legs, her cheeks burning with embarrassment, but her eyes went wide when feeling his tongue slip inside her. "Ah.." She moaned out, surprised at his forward movements. Her back arching slightly off the mattress as her hands spread across the sheets, gripping them tightly as she bit her bottom lip. "N-No.." She protested weakly, though she knew she didn't want him to stop, it felt wrong, but she couldn't help it, her body was responding to every little thing he did.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:36 pm

Kain slowly reached out and grabbed the cup. bringing it to his lips. Slowly sipping on the blood. He smiled softly. He had what he needed. But it was interesting to find out what these bastards wanted with him. "Ok, well I need to feed constantly. Bloodlust is constantly rising and constantly needs to be sated. I don't know how I can't die. Its more like a curse. It doesn't matter if I feed or not. I'll still regenerate limbs or body parts when needed even without feeding." He sat the cup on the ground,shuffled back and waited.

Abel didn't listen to her words or sounds that escaped her lips as he delve his tongue deeply into her wet wells. licking and sucking. enjoying the dirty taste of her fluids.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:06 pm

Demetrio nodded and folded his arms across his chest, studying him before he stood and took the cup. "Care to explain what you did, to be cursed?" He asked, walking to the island and pouring more blood with a raised eyebrow, raising the level of blood slightly, since he figured that this was an important question and he needed the entire answer.. If they ever came in contact with him or any other creature like him, they needed to know how to exterminate them, but it seemed like it wasn't possible.

Katniss slowly moved her head from side to side, biting on her lip to suppress the moans that willed to leave her body, her hands clenched and un-clenched the bed sheets until her eyes opened and widened as the pleasure built in the pit of her stomach, her body tensing.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:19 pm

Kain sighed softly as he leaned his head back. "A very long time ago. I was jealous of my brother for earning my parents love. For he was better then me in everything. But that jealousy turned to hatred when I was being neglected. So. I took a really big rock at night and bludgeon him to death with it. We were only twelve at the time." He looked to the single light in the ceiling. "When my mother and father learned about this, they were furious. My father beat me within an inch of my life. My mother stopped him, begging him to not lose another son." He looked to the human, his deep red eyes a glow.

"Then my father prayed to god. To save my brother Abel....And god took him to heaven. Cursing me...And damning me to hell. I spent over fifteen thousand years in hell before I gained the power to break through the gates of Lucifer and enter this world in flesh and blood. But as god cursed me, I became a monster. To be shun from daylight for so many years. he deemed the sun my enemy and all that is holy. He took away my stomach to eat human food. He burned my throat so it will always remain parched, to only feel some relief from the taste of living blood. And he cursed me to never die nor live truly. I am Cain. Son of Adam and Eve. I am the first vampire." He spoke without even flinching or looking away.

Slowly the angel was on top of her, loosening his pants and sliding them down to reveal the perfect tool. not to big or long, but well enough to pleasure any women he please. Slowly, with care he slid inside of her. his thrusts were gently and slow as his burning body pressed against hers. she could hear his heart beating heavily against her chest as hi lips kissed hers tenderly. A gentle lover to her.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Demetrio restisted a gasp when he revealed the whole story to him. He knew of this tale, but had never been explained it in full depth, accidentally filling the cup almost completely, he stopped and looked down at it with a sigh. He walked over and placed the cup at his feet, sitting back down in his chair. "So, really the only way to ever temporarily kill you is if your body parts are scattered across the world. Demetrio shuddered at the thought, because his body, in tern, would regenerate after time.

Katniss exhaled when he slowly slid inside of her moistened folds, her eyes shutting slowly as he kissed her gently, it was new to her, the feeling of the gentle care she was given now, but her body was still enveloped in warmth as she let out a small moan, separating their lips as her legs wrapped around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:21 pm

Cain smiled as he took the cup and drank it empty. Then a second later was sitting right beside Demetrio on the table. "Nah...I'm nothing like those stupid legends. Even if you separate my body." He turned to look down at the pathetic human. "I'll just reform myself right in front of you and tare you limb from limb. sucking the very marrow from your bones!" He let out a loud laugh that filled the room.

Abel continued kissing her lips and body as his hips thrust slowly but deeply into her wet body. His pace picked up slightly but nothing violent or harsh. He was still gentle. suckling and teething her nipples kissing and sliding his tongue into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:00 pm

"How delicious." Demetrio muttered sarcastically. Looking up at the vampire, who was sitting next to him almost honorably. He didn't know whether or not the vampire would try and kill him, it would be an easy job he presumed. But Demetrio only sat in his chair while spinning a glass cup in his hands, waiting to see what exactly this vampire would do.

Soft moans left Katniss's mouth as he slowly thrust his hips, her eyes shut as she enjoyed the feeling of his gentle movements, although it did take longer for her body to bundle up the pleasure into an orgasm as she let out small moans and whimpers of pleasure as his body moved within her own compassionately.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:08 pm

Kain's smile was very twisted and very sadistic look in his eyes made it clear he was going to feed. "Well. I could kill you...but I'm more in the mood for a women to fuck and eat." He laughed softly as his eyes glowed an ominous red. Black mist began to pour out the flow, the walls grew darker as the light in the room began to fade.

Abel thrusted his thick throbbing cock deep inside of her. "I can give you something he'll never give..." He whispered as his thrusts grew more harsh and rough, his hands gripping her tight ass as he lifted her of the bed and onto his lap. His firm strong muscular body lifting her up only to slam her dripping cunt back down on his tool. "You can bare my children." He kissed her passionately. "I can give you a life, a family."
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:10 pm

Katniss couldn't answer his statement through her moans which had grown in voice substanically, she gripped onto his back tightly as he kissed her passionately, she wondered how she had ended up in this situation in the first place. Her body tightened around his large, rock hard cock as it penetrated her deeply, her body convulsing as she reached her orgasam.

Demetrio blinked and looked around the room at the walls, now sure that he had no chance of escaping alive, his calm exterior masked his fear. He didn't fear death, but what he feared most was the well being of his wife, the one that would bare his child if he came out alive, which was highly unlikely. Though the vampire did say he wanted a woman. "I'm sure you can find one." He said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:02 pm

Kain smiled softly as he leaned back. The darkness receded as if it was he who summoned it. "Good...Now, once I leave, do not follow me. Or I swear." His eyes glowed with a menacing glare. "I will kill you. I will take your women, fuck her over your grave and then devour her to the last bone! Don't..fuck with me." With that said, He disappeared into the darkness.

Abel groaned as He thrust her once more, hard and fast as he pushed right into her womb, shooting such a heavy hot load of his semen deep into her womb, filling her to the brim. Impregnating her would be the most likely outcome as he leaned over her. His lips kissing her roughly,passionately. "Be with me Katniss, join me. I will bring you to the heavens, to Edens garden where you will become a goddess and I your husband. We will enjoy ourselves together, for all eternity. With our child." His hand rested on her stomach where her womb is receiving his living seed.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:30 am

Katniss was still as a statue, her electric eyes looking down at his hand. She didn't know if she wanted to be a Mother, or even so be a Mother to a child whom she didn't even love. "I don't know." She replied quietly, her eyes still locked on her stomach as she bit on her lower lip slightly.

Demetrio sighed in relief as the vampire diappeared, raking one of his hands through his hair. He had to tell the others, warn them that they had no chance fighting him, they would all die.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:49 pm

Abel smiled as he gentle warm hand brushed her cheek. "It is fine, I wish to take you someplace safe. I worry for you." He leaned in close, his lips gently kissing her. Filling her with a warm soft sensation that tingle through her nerves. pulling away, he merely placed his hand on her and both were gone from the poorly lit room in a second.

Only a simple blink, and she was now in a room foreign to her, a deep lush velvet sheet covered her, her body laid upon a bed half the size the large room she was placed in. Abel still by her side. The room was brightly lit. Walls of white marble, paintings of many vivid scenes placed upon the walls. A large fireplace to one side, with large winged chairs to sit by.

To the other side, a large spacious window leading out to a balcony overlooking the grounds. There beyond, lied a fast utopia. a garden of many flowers and plants. Eden.

When the immortal devil himself found his home empty. His heart sank deeply in his chest. He merely had to step an inch closer to smell what had occurred. His eyes filled with tears of blood. "Again..I am struck a heavier blow..." He whispered as he slumped into his chair. Breathing slowly as he knew, he was bested once more by his brother. The vampire sat there, wondering if his pain would last much longer, wishing death could take him. Not even the bright burning star in the sky could destroy him.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:38 pm

Katniss looked around slowly, her eyes attached to the window as she looked out at the luscious view that made her breath catch in her throat. She wasn't in a place that she recognized anymore, but it felt so comforting, so close to home. She sat up and walked over to the window, placing her hand on the glass while staring out at the grass and other beautiful flowers. Completely engrossed in beauty, Katniss's thoughts almost flew out the window before she blinked her eyes and let her hand fall. It was wrong, this was wrong. Doing this, all of her conscious seemed to weigh down on her mind at once as she turned to face Abel. "It's beautiful.. I.. But I can't, not now. I'm sorry." She whispered, her eyes not leaving his as she apologized.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:11 pm

Abel looked saddened by her words, his soft blue eyes paled slightly as his hand reached for her cheek. Gently stroking it. "Please...sit and relax, let me get you some food. Think things over. Look at this place. This chance that I'm giving you for pure peace and happiness. No more working every night, walking home in the dark scared of those who would use you. You already know how horrible it is. You must think only for yourself and this new life that is presented for you. Or. I can send you back. My brother, always hungering for blood always in constant danger. You will never find peace such as this with him. You will die if you go with him. I don't want to see you harmed." He wanted to guide her back to the large spacious bed.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:31 pm

"I can't, Abel." Katniss said softly, looking at him with her softened electric blue eyes. "The longer I stay.. My decision won't change, I'm not ready for this." She whispered quietly. "My life is stressing, but it is what it is. I worked too hard to develop that life for myself, independence is something that I need to function, maybe.. If you ask me, later. It could change, I don't know." She was trying to be understanding, she longed for that sort of care-free lifestyle, but she needed to learn to defend herself.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:46 am

Abel smiled softly as he took her hand in his. "You are such a warm heartfelt being...My brother was lucky to find such a girl like you." He brought her hands to his warm soft lips. Kissing them gently then resting them back at her side. His hand, gently smoothed down her stomach. A simple sense of dizziness and lightheaded fell over her after he pulled his hand away. "There...Now you will not suffer my burden of having my child. I'm sorry I put so much hope between us." His lips gently pressed to her forehead. His arms wrapping around her. "Close your eyes, you be back in his arms soon enough." His angelic bright snow white wings slowly fall over her, covering her from the bright light. His warm body close to hers. His eyes staring with a deep serene blue.

Hours..Minutes....days....weeks.... I don't know how long I sat there, empty. Unmoving and still as a statue. My body roughly collected some dust. Eye's closed, mouth slightly opened. It was like a deep sleep. Something your can into and everything would simply disappear as time moved on without you knowing. How long I went without drinking. Wasn't much different then normal. When night fell, I was able to move. I was weaker to sunlight now. My eyes burned as if on fire if anything brighter then a light bulb hit them.

It was that which caused me to jump from my chair one night when a brilliant flash hit the bed in front of me. I cleaned it a few times, but never slept in it. I felt lonely sleep- in that bed. A deep horrible pain. I leaped away, hiding in the bathroom. in the darkness of the poorly lit basement.

I kept my eyes closed, I could immediately smell her. She was back, I was deep in shock as I simply sat there on the floor in the dark, just merely breathing her smell.

Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:07 pm

Katniss was asleep, inevitably, her human body was more than exhausted and she couldn't do anything but regenerate the energy, so she lay there, on his bed, her breathing soft and short. Her black hair covered her serene sleeping face as she was dreamless, though her thoughts were flooded with ones of him- Kain. His name left her lips softly a few times as she slept, her body in fetal position. If she had been awake, she couldn't even begin to understand how to apologize, she had refused it, refused the offer of having a life so utterly serene and simple, to come back to one that she was constantly in danger, she hadn't come back for that purpose though, she just didn't know how to express the guilt, pain and sorrow that now dwelled deeply within her tainted subconscious.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:47 pm

Kain slowly stood. breathing in her smell, his tongue ran along his fangs. thirst taking him as he slowly prowled closer to her, slipping onto of her. Slowly turning her onto her back. His lips kissing her neck softly, his hands slowly sliding under her clothing. His lips pressing roughly to hers, swallowing her warm. Slowly striping down to his pants he clings to her. resting his face into her chest. Resisting as much as possible to not take her in this state he was in.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:19 pm

Katniss awoke slowly, her lashes batting together. She was still tired, she could barely move her limbs actually. Her whole body felt numb, and a loud ringing noise rang through her ears, though her eyes were open and she was awake, she couldn't control her body at all. She wanted to apologize, to do anything she could, but he was holding her, as if she never left. It took all her energy, to whisper one short word. "Kain." Softly, barely audible even to his supernatural ears, but then it seemed as if she was thrust into a hallucinated state, her eyes played tricks on her, small words scribbled into the walls above her, she read them. At first, she thought it was only in her head she heard herself repeating them, but she was singing, but not controlling the words. She didn't want to sing, she knew a Siren's voice was always perfect, magical and almost angelic, but it lured any man to death, sometimes enslavement, it was both a gift, and a curse. But Katniss had never been taught these lyrics, she had never been taught to sing. Though Kain couldn't die, she didn't want to literally suck all emotion from his body, making him her walking slave, barely living to serve her. She also heard soft waves, she knew it was her Siren instinct, a Siren's home was said to be the Ocean, luring men from ships with their voices and killing them, or enslaving them, mermaids were created from the initial idea of Siren being half fish, but mermaids were gentle creatures, while Siren were not. Katniss's eyes shone a bright purple. Until she was suddenly thrust back into reality, able to move her body and spring upwards, barely.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:43 am

His eyes showed true hunger for her. To taste her blood again, like a drug that never ceased to hold him. But when she awoke, she began to sing. Her voice summoning things from him. Trying to draw him in. Yet, he was no normal man. He was a demigod, a vampire. Dead.

His mouth locked hers when the singing ceased, breathing her in. Intoxicating. His lips pulled away. Eyes burning like a sea of flames. "Katniss..." His voice whispered her name. His hand gently petted her cheek. His lips kissing hers softly. The pain was unbareble. His tears of blood dripped down his cheek. "You return to me....Even though he offered more then I could ever give you." His head lowered, did she love him? Or did she simply pity him so much that she couldn't leave him like this.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:59 pm

"He couldn't give me true happiness, as you can." She whispered back softly. Wiping the tears that stained her porcelain like skin, "Please don't cry. I'm sorry, for what happened. I didn't know what got into me, it's my fault. But I don't see him in that way. I.." She was short for words. "He doesn't make me feel like you do." She whispered quietly, her arms wrapping around the back of his neck slowly. Katniss couldn't explain how bad she felt, she hadn't wanted to do any of this, she couldn't even imagine the pain she must've brought him.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:41 pm

His eyes slowly closed when listening to her words. His head gently resting upon her chest. Weak, tired. He wanted nothing more then to sleep now. Let the darkness take his mind away from the painful thirst for her blood. Her heart pounding gently in his ears.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:50 pm

"Sleep Kain.. I'll be right here. I promise." She whispered soothingly to him as her hands gently slid up to his head, cradling it to her chest softly as her heartbeat thudded softly in his ears. Her fingers sliding gently through his hair to calm him, her own emotions cam and pleased as his body rested upon hers.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:19 pm

"No...." His lips whispered yet his eyes fell to heavily to darkness. Closing them, sleep taking him as he clung to her body, her heat and her heart beating loudly against his ear. Sleep, soft gently sleep. His dreams were that of the time when he was human, so long ago. Scavenging for food and water with his brother, playing in the rivers and streams of the forest. The smell of the morning crisp air filling his lungs.

Then the so yet subtle taste of blood, his brothers blood. The gently skin broken by his teeth, his brothers blood flowing into his mouth as his brother slowly died in Kain's arms.

While the vampire slept, his body was shaking, his lips quivering as his hands clenched the girls body.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:28 pm

Katniss looked down at the formerly peaceful Kain as he slept, his body was shaking and his hands were clenching her body so tightly she figured it would leave bruises. "Shh.." She coaxed him softly as he slept, smoothing down his hair with her hand as she looked down at him, confused, worried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Sirens Call.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Dreams Will Be Free :: 1 on 1 RP's inactive-
Jump to: