Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A Sirens Call.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

A Sirens Call. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:28 pm

He felt his chest tighten when hearing her words, she accepted him. She wanted to be close to him, more so. She gave her blood to him. His lips tightened as he slowly kissed all the way up her chest. Feeling the heat blur his vision. His eyes darkened. "I..." His mouth opened wider, fangs long sharp and glimmering in softly dim lit room. So close he could almost taste it. But he slowly pulled back, his lips closed as he moved his hand to hold her cheek. His lips roughly pressed to hers. "I want you to rest...I..." He closed his eyes and lowered his head.

"I don't want to keep feeding. I want to stop, I want to endure the pain so I can feel human. Even at the cost of pain."
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Katniss expected to feel his sharp canines sliding into her delicate skin and blood surfacing from the wound. But instead, she felt his lips press roughly against hers, causing butterflies to raise in her stomach and for Katniss to become slightly light headed. When he pulled away, it took her a few seconds to regain herself, to stop her heart from bouncing out of her chest. Exhaling, she looked down at Kain, her brows furrowed in worry. "But, if you go for too long.. Does it kill you?" Katniss didn't understand, he couldn't die, but without blood, his source for nutrients, didn't the human body he possessed wither away?
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:31 pm

He shook his head. His lips kissing her skin gently, feeling the shakes lightly vibrate through his body. "I'll just be weak..." He whispered as his hands slowly cupped her rear and squeezed gently. His other hand slowly pulled down the white cloth to expose her breasts, his lips sucking the nipples till they throbbed erect.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:02 pm

Katniss barely had enough time to say "Oh." Before her eyes widened a little bit, she shuddered a little bit as he sucked on her nipples, a blush creeping up her milky cheeks as she stared down at him, her nipples automatically responded to him, her body shivering lightly in pleasure as her butterflies re-arose.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:38 pm

His smile was warm as his lips kissed her softly. Pressing his hard cold body to hers. resting his head upon her shoulders. Kissing softly, tongue gently sliding along skin. Slowly he slipped the rob up, sliding his pants down as his long throbbing erection slid inside of her. Groaning soft as his hips began thrusting in and out. "I want you to enjoy every minute of this." He whispered as his thrusts became harder and the draw back was slow as the thrusts in were rough and fast.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:43 pm

Katniss moaned softly as he slid his large erect member inside of her. Her eyes rolled back and her head fell on the pillow underneath her body, her black hair cascading around her head as she linked her legs around his waist. She was enjoying it, his thrusts sending her moaning and shivering in pleasure, her wet inner walls tightened around him as her pleasure rose. Her arms found his back, her nails digging into his hard flesh as her moans fluttered around the room.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:10 pm

The old vampire slowly slid his hips back and fourth. Picking up speed and roughness of harsh thrusts. His teeth at her neck, biting softly. slowly puncturing skin as a hot wave of blood entered his mouth. sucking softly as his hips thrusts harder and harder into her dripping pussy. His cock throbbing rapidly.

His nails digging into her ass as his tongue slid along the bite mark. a rush of lightheadedness, a blood high as his hips fucked at inhuman speed.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:07 pm

She would think that her nails digging so far into his back would cause pain, but Katniss was too submissive to the increasing amount of pleasure she felt. Her own loud moans foreign to her ears as the bed shook slightly from the force of his thrusts. She felt herself tighten so that it almost seemed that her body was trying to suction cup his into her wet core, she didn't even feel him bite her, her brain already fuzzing slightly as her body slightly convulsed underneath him, she presumed that this building pleasure that made her toes curl was her orgasm, but she didn't want him to stop.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:23 am

Again and again the throbbing of her heart spastic pumping of blood into his mouth sent him over and edge as his body confused. orgasmic and shooting his hot cum into her womb as his hips thrashed hard against hers like an animal in heat. Only pulling back, body raised as he lifted her. Sitting on his knees he gripped her ass hard, thrusting her down on his long fluid soaked cock. Over and over again as his tongue shot into her mouth,bloody and hungry as he fucked her senseless till she would either pass out or lose consciousness from the euphoria.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:32 pm

As he filled up her womb entirely, Katniss came along with him, her own fluids mixing inside of her. When he lifted her and continued to ravage her body, she kissed him back her tongue following his as their saliva was tainted with the taste of blood. Her moans only grew louder as she reached her orgasm, over and over. It was only when her body was both fatigued and her head spinning from the loss of blood and her body trying to regenerate, she pulled back her tongue and let her head fall onto his shoulder, black dots invading her vision as she fell unconscious in his arms
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:37 pm

Slowly his body stopped gyrating when he felt her pass out in his arms. Holding her close. Breathing heavily as his long slithering tongue lapped her wound clean. Taking her, covering her body and bringing her to his house to sleep in a clean and proper bed. He sat by, watching her. eyes red with hunger, he left her a note when going out to feed and locking the doors shut, bolting it shut.

Beautiful Katniss.

Please help yourself to anything in the fridge or cupboards. I've gone out to take care of something. I'll be back within the hour. Stay here please.

Love.
Kain

He was out prowling the night, his insides burning. His vision blanked out and he soon found himself stumbling the streets. But not alone. Soon enough he came face to face with a small group of white robbed humans carrying heavy automatic machine guns. They raised their weapons. Kain laughed as he was soon riddled with bullets.

Of course he couldn't die completely. but his body fell hard,blood pouring from the wounds as he lost consciousness and the world went dark. Only awaking to the cold steel floor pressed to his face. Slowly, he tried moving, find himself chained to the floor and walls, he could sit up. but his body was rapped in heavy chains, his blood lust weakening him.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:41 pm

When Katniss awoke, she didn't feel the plush, pink cow underneath her head. Her long eyelashes fluttered open to take in the surroundings around her, she was in another house. But her fear quickly died down when realizing who's house she was in. Standing up, she was thankful Kain had put a robe on her, picking up the note, she couldn't help but sigh happily, her eyes glazing over his words, her fingertip lightly brushing over his ending. She was quite hungry, actually, so Katniss walked to his cupboard and snacked lightly on some crackers, looking around from where she sat.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:58 pm

There was a TV and a fridge filled with water and cold food that could be cooked in the oven close by. It was alike a small apartment.

Kain slowly coughed as he looked around. The room was dark,but not dark enough to be pitch darkness. And soon enough a blinding flash of light lit up the room in the middle. In the center of the metal room sat a table and chair, in the chair sat a human being. Kain was sure of this that it was human. Kain could smell this beings blood as if it were on his lips. "Wish you idiots had simply left me for dead rather then dragging me all over the god damn place!" I struggled to get free but it was useless. "Why am I here human?!" I growled in a low, animal like voice.

Kain could not see the face or appearance. only hands covered by black gloves with white sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:01 pm

Katniss silently wondered how long he had been gone, not knowing if she should worry or not. She walked back to the bed and read the note once more, it had told her directly to stay inside. "What if something's happening?" She asked nobody in particular, flinging herself back down on the bed, she curled herself in his sheets, not knowing why her heart fluttered slightly at the small thought of Kain, she pushed it away and began to try and contain her worry.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:48 pm

I groaned softly as I tried getting a bit more comfortable on the hard cold metal floor. "Shit, couldn't you jerks have at least placed me somewhere comfy...Like a couch, or hell...even a chair." He laughed a bit. He was always the one to add levity to any situation. This was nothing, he couldn't die so he never had anything to worry about. "I swear, once I get out of these chains I'm gonna enjoy defiling some bodies!" He chuckle as he jerked left and right. only to hurt himself a little bit. He glanced up at the figure in white. Wondering what the hell will happen next.

She soon found herself wrapped in the arms of the angel Abel. Sitting gently behind her. His long soft blonde hair combed back in a neat pony tail. "You shouldn't worry about him to much. He's caught up in a bit of work." He smirked as he soon began to massage her back to try and calm her. "Don't even see why you have to worry, not like he can be killed. I told you already that didn't I?....He's cursed by god to forever live on earth?" Abel's wings were missing, he seemed more human now. his skin slightly darker tan, his clothing ritzy yet normal for a human being.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:55 pm

Katniss almost jumped out of her skin when two strong arms wrapped around her. Exhaling slightly to calm herself, she glanced back and found herself looking at Abel. "You scared the living.." Katniss was going to swear, but bit her tongue, wondering if it would offend him. "Either way, he can be weakened. Or, I don't know. He can still be hurt." She persisted, though her body calmed at the feeling of him massaging her back. "Is he okay?" She asked, turning her body towards his.

A man, dressed in all white with dark brown eyes and shaggy brown hair steped fourth from his chair. He seemed young, possibly only in his early twenties, but his cold stare showed that he had witnessed much more than an average twenty year old. He stood not too far away from Kain, but enough so he could be a safe distance but still stare at him. "Why are you alive?" He questioned, his eyes never leaving the vampires face. His tone was calm, but his sharp gaze split that calmness in half.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:22 pm

Kain began laughing when hearing the young mans question. "Are you stupid? Wait, never mind that. I'm alive because I am....Now unchain me you idiot. Before I lose my patients and rend your flesh from bone and chew on your marrow!" Kain opened his mouth, transforming his head into giant bestial maw with thousand of sharp long jagged teeth that snapped and lunged at the mortal man. Then it immediately changed back, smiling a long fanged grin.

Abel smiled and kissed Katniss's warm smooth neck. "Relax, he's fine. He's far from trouble. Even if he gets weak. He is the most powerful being on this earth compared to a god. The only pain he's allowed to feel is that of hunger. And even then, it's merely like a very bad heart burn. He's learned to manage without feeding for many days." Slowly he wrapped his arms around her, his hot warm body sharing his heat. His smooth wet and hot lips pressed to her neck. Kissing gently.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:29 pm

At first, the man blinked a few times, obviously stunned of what he saw. But he stood his ground. "Information is what I want, before you are unchained." He replied, his voice still flat, not indicating whether he was lying or not. "Who are you?" He asked, his eyes narrowing slightly, his head tilting to the side as he questioned the vampire.

Katniss shivered slightly when his lips pressed against her neck, the small area he had kissed was tingling with heat, causing a small blush to creep up her cheeks. "Your sure he's okay.." She repeated, trying to distract herself from the warmth that spread through her body when Abel was near her, she gazed down at his strong arms around her and resisted sighing in comfort.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:06 pm

Kain smiled as he leaned back against the wall. Looking at the human with a questioning gaze. He was not normal, that was for sure. Most humans would run and flee in fear from the sight of the hell hound. If only he had a bit of blood. He could easily kill anyone who dared stare in his path. "Well aren't you a kind douche. Asking me my name and not giving me yours. I am Kain...I'm sure you know i'm a vampire?" He grinned and stretched his necks. "I swear to you, if you do not let me free...you soon find out what happens when I get angry." He started laughing softly. "Oh you won't be enjoying it to much..."

The angels gently warm hand stroked her cheek as the other continued to massage and comfort. "He's fine. He'll be back in a few hours or so...I promise." He slowly pulled her back to lay up the bed. His body gently on top of her. His lips, hotly pressing to hers.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:20 pm

"Demetrio." He replied, crossing his arms over his chest. Kain.. The name was slightly familiar to his ears, but he couldn't quite render what it was. He blinked a few times and then asked another question. "Why are you alive?" He asked. "Vampires are immortal, but you, should be dead but are not." He said, obviously knowing he was well alive, but he seemed weak. "Just answer the questions." He added. "Then we'll talk about your requests.

At first, Katniss closed her eyes at the feeling of his hand stroking her smooth skin, but then she was being laid down. Her eyes snapped open when feeling his lips on hers, hot and smooth, the warmth of his lips seemed to spread across every inch of her body, her nerves tingling with delight, though she fought the kiss for a second, parting their lips only slightly, in fear she might get too caught up in it, she almost had.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:02 pm

What pragmatic name, thought the vampire as he sighed a cold mist of air past his lips. "How am I alive after you riddled me with led? Simply put...You can't kill me. Trust me. I've tried....everything. I'm an old vampire who can't be killed. I even threw myself into fire to burn myself to ashes. Yet I just reform after several hours, stiff,sore and smelling like burnt beacon for several days." He burst out a laugh then messaged his neck. "First...I'm hungry...I need blood. And trust me, if I don't get any willingly. Soon enough, I'll be taking it by force." He laughed once more, his eyes a brilliant glare of red.

The angels softly lips slowly kissed lower. Slowly his hand pulled up her top. His tongue gently swirled her nipples before suckling sweetly while his hand slid down her and, fingers gently caressing her vaginal lips. His eyes looked up to her. "Please, relax and enjoy yourself...
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:11 pm

Demetrio needed more information from him, and if he gave him blood he might be strong enough to escape, but if he didn't, he would kill. He was in constant war with his mind, massaging the bridge of his nose. He was trying to think of something that wouldn't include getting his head torn off. "What if I give you a small glass of blood every time you answer one of my questions, and I believe you have to the fullest extent?" He asked, one of his eyebrows raising.

Katniss's eyes widened a little when he pulled up her top and sucked on her now, erect nipples. Her heard thumped wildly as his touch sent shivers down her spine, her body automatically responding to his intimate touch, she felt a small warmth between her legs and blushed a bright shade of pink. "W-We.. Shouldn't." She protested in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:54 pm

Kain smiled a fanged grin. "Fine that works. Go ahead, ask..." He waved his hand about as if to have the human continue this pathetic interrogation. He sighed as he looked at his finger nails. flicking each one turned the nails into long sharp bladed nails that look more then strong enough to tare through fabric,flesh and bone. "Be quick about it. the more I drink, the less urge I feel to rip your spine from your body and watch you flop about on the floor dieing slowly." He snickered softly.

The angels fingers dug deeper, moving more spatially and widening her pussy and closing it while he teethed and sucked her nipples harder. "Do you want this to stop...truly do you. I want you to enjoy yourself. Let this wash away your worries. Easy your mind and get lost in carnal pleasure which I will gladly give you for as many hours as you wish." His smile was golden, his shimmering locks of hair shined softly in the dim lighting of his brothers room. His face so perfect, so warm was his body as he exposed his god chiseled chest. rock hard heated abs that a women could nibble on and enjoy for hours.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:02 pm

He rolled his eyes a little. "Who exactly are you. Why can you not die?" He asked, walking to the small fridge, involuntarily, Demetrio had bags of surprisingly fresh blood from a donor, he grabbed it and then got a small cup, making sure to only fill it with enough for him to answer the next question. He walked back, cup in hand, and pulled his chair closer to the vampire, his eyebrow raised.

Katniss shuddered a little as his fingers continued to prod at her moist pussy, she bit her lip slightly and focused, looking down at him, at how perfectly angelic he was. She felt as if she had slowly submitted to a gossamer blanket of ecstasy when she shook her head. "No.." She whispered softly, her slight pink hue returning. "I-I don't want it to stop." She added, her tone small.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Kain laughed. "I already told you my name and what I am. I can't really explain how I can't truly die. But lets just say someone very powerful and VERY judgmental cursed me over two hundred millenniums ago." He paused to think it over. "Actually...I think it's be longer then that." He frowned. "I'm never good at remembering shit, my brothers better at remembering things. I tend to forget shit." He laughed as he eyes the glass. "So, can I get a sip?" He could feel his lips dry when smelling the blood.

The soft lips he kissed slowly moved down her body as he merely snapped his fingers, her clothing dissolved and disappeared. cold air rushing between her legs as he spread her open, giving himself ample view and access. His tongue softly touched her first, sliding deeply into her, his mouth kissing suctioning to her wet pussy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Sirens Call.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Dreams Will Be Free :: 1 on 1 RP's inactive-
Jump to: