Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:59 am

troy smiled as he ate and watched her.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:03 am

Reno smiled at him, "Eat, stilly, don't watch me dance as i do dishes," she teased
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:07 am

Troy smiled and ate,"I can do both."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:09 am

"Just don't choke on your food, babe," she said, smiling as she reached up to put the dish away. giving him more then a nice view
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:34 am

Troy smirked,"I'll try not to,"he replied as he looked.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:35 am

"Your staring at my ass aren't you?" she asked, knowing he was she she stuggled to reach that hugh, then just got up on her kness and held her self tall as she bot the bowl in the space
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:38 am

He chuckled and said,"Well it's a nice ass,"he stood up and brought his plate over,putting in the sink Troy gave Reno a smile.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:41 am

Reno smiled and slid down off the counter and wrapped her arms around him, and leaned back against he counter, "Oh, i am sure you enjoy it. No wonder you like swimming so much," she teased and kissed his lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:43 am

Troy kissed her back just as soft as he held her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:50 am

Reno smiled and laid her head against his chest as she hugged him. her head down, knowing that he as her world. She moved her feet a bit, so he would dance with her. Something to her, didn't feel right. she oddly wanted to cry, which was really rare. she held onto him a she moved, just wanting to be close to him. It didn't show that she wanted to cry, she would just appear clingy, again rare, but she held onto him, as she slow danced. She knew something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:54 am

Troy started to move his feet as he slowly started to ace with her,holding her as close as he could get her.Troy slowly bent his head an whispered,"Listen to me Reno... I love you no matter what happens okay?I never lied about loving you ... because I o love you and someday we are gonna marry,"he whispered,"I love you so much RJ.."He tilted her head up and kissed he as the swayed back and forth.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:58 am

Reno kissed him back, her arms instantly tighter on him, "I love you too...but...Troy...whats going on?" her voice quivered a bit, because if she lost him, she would loose her self again. Alarm bells were ringing, to lock him in a room so he couldn't get away. she was beyond worried. She moved her feet with him, suddenly afraid that if they stopped moving, he would slip away.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Troy shook his head,"If only I could tell you Reno .."he whispered,"but I can't baby... I can't tell you,"he whispered.Troy looked down at her and whispered,"Don't ever stop being this beautiful and full of life alright?"he whispered,"no matter what Reno hold onto your self for me and the baby... "
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:06 pm

Reno buried her face in his chest. Her grip tightened more on him, tears threatening and you could hear them when she spoke, "I promise," she whispered, she only hoped she could hold onto it.they had stopped dancing, because she didn't want him to go anywhere, to move. Like she did when she was frightened or worried her body skin temperature dropped some, and she would feel cold, and then she shook a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:17 pm

Troy picked her up and carried her back to the bedroom,he laye her down gentley and carefully laye over her.Troy kissed her slowly,and passtionately.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:20 pm

Reno kissed back, kissing just as deeply, as passionetly back.her arms tightly pulling him down to her, to hold onto.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:23 pm

Troy held her hips as he pressed to her,his eyes closing as he savoured this moment.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:26 pm

Reno moved his hands down, and slid them up under her dress, onto her stomach, letting him know, that not just her, but her family, and their child would be here for him no matter what as she savored the kiss like it was the last.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:34 pm

Troy rubbed her stomach softly as he kissed her abit longer.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:39 pm

Reno shivered a bit, in pleasure of him rubbing her skin, his warmer hand. she kept kissing him, deepening the kiss. She was now scared for not just her life, or the babies, but Troys as well. she wanted to know if he had to leave or something. she didn't want to, because she knew it would be a yes.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:41 pm

Troy slide his hands down and rabbed the hem of the tee shirt she was wearig,pulling over her head he smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:53 pm

((dress lol))

She smiled back and slid his shirt off him, kissing him again as her hands tossed it aside and pulled him down to her.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:55 pm

(lol oh.)

Troy slide his hands up her side as he pressed to her.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:59 pm

Reno slid her hands down his chest, and undid his jeans as she kept kissing him, pressing up to him. they both had the same mind set, the last time, before he had to leave. for everyone safety.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:04 pm

Troy slide his hands up and under her,unhooking the bra he slide it of her as soon as his jeans were undone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next