Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

But....Your my roommate....

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:56 am

I looked at him, "I took then today and they were all negative." I said holding him. "I started trying a month ago Jack... It's not working." I whispered with ore tears streaming down my face.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:57 am

I held her, "Well, who all have you tried?"
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:03 pm

"My best guy friend Kevin, a few guys I met at the club, and two guys from school." I said softly. "But then it had me thinking, if I did get pregnant by one of them, they wouldn't want a baby... I want to raise my Hilda with two living parents. Not just one." I said softly and I stared at hin and took his hands in mine. "Jack... Please... I know you'd be An excellent father and I know you and Damien have wanted a kid, but the adoption agencies wont allow it because you're gay. Please... Let me give you this..." I whispered.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:05 pm

J: "Oh...Wlll.....I...I odn't know dear, I wuold have to talk to Damien....about it..."
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:09 pm

I nodded, "Okay..." I whispered. "I have to go now though so... I guess if you could talk to him... You know while I'm gone..." I sighed and sated at our hands. I stood up and wrapped my arms around him on a huge hug
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:12 pm

I nodded and hugged her back, wiping her eyes andk kissing her forhead, "I'll talk to him, no get going,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:15 pm

I smiled and nodded, "You're the best Jack." I said and slipped out the door jogging to my car
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:27 pm

I smiled d went back to her room withthem, and laid in bed with them, and atlked it over
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:30 pm

I went to the first guys place and naturally I was there for hours, laying under a guy who meant nothing to me
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:34 pm

we talked about it, then went off it to talk about somthing else, then came back to it, made a dession then watched TV
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:41 pm

About six hours later I walked back into the dorm. I was cleaned up because I showered at the second guys place. I walked in and went into my room, seeing no one there I plopped on my bed and went to sleep
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:43 pm

I heard her home and slipped from my room and the arms of the boys and Damien only pulled Jack thim and i i slipped over to her room to lay with her, knowing it would be all the time i would be spenging with her getting ready to have ababy. and whe the baby was born, we'd still have to decide where to upt it
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:49 pm

I felt someone beside me and so I rolled over and curled up in their arms, but I dreampt of Jack for some reason and I whispered his name in my sleep
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:51 pm

I smiled a biit hearing that and i had picked her up and was carrying her over to bed with the rest of us since the dorm had goeen really cold. I laid her besdie Jck, and jack wrapped her in his arms and held her as he slept and damien the same to me, bot the boys warmer than we were
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:56 pm

I curled into a different pair of arms and I shivered a bit and opened my eyed for a moment, seeing Jack and smiling I fell asleep

((Omg I have an IDEa for this RP))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:59 pm

((okay tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)))

I slept nesteled to Damien since i was cold. I like the warmth but not his body. i loved being warm ,that is why i loved her so much, she was alwats warm
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:03 pm

((Lol. Well I was thinking that Jack and Jackie start falling in love which also makes Destiny and Damien really upset so they all start arguig more and the more they do the more it pushes Jack and Jackie closer to each other because Jackie does end up getting pregnant with Jacks baby after while, just an idea.))

-sleeping
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:05 pm

((ohh thats good, i like it!))

I was up at my alarm like alwas and shook the boys awake for school, then got her up as well, becase she ahd someone to meet.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:08 pm

I groaned as she woke me up and I realized I was still clinging to Jack, "Oops... Sorry." I said softly

((You like?! Yay! Can we do it? Pwease pwease pwease?! Lol))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:09 pm

(9yes we can do it! its an AWESOME idea))

J:I smiled, and ksised her forehead, "Its alright,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:16 pm

I smiled and blushed standing up. I walked out to Des and wrapped my arms around her from behind. "Hey." I smiled kissing her neck

((Lol thanks!!))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:19 pm

I smiled, "Hey baby,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:23 pm

I Smiked and looked at her, "How was your night?"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:25 pm

"Good, yours?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:33 pm

I nodded, "good." I said and hugged her again. "I'm sorry I'm doing this toyou Destiny." I said softly. "I know this is putting a wedge between our time, but... I can't help that I really want this baby... I just feel awful about it." I said
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

But....Your my roommate....
    Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next