Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

But....Your my roommate....

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:35 pm

I nodded and turned and hugged her, "Its okay, I love you and will forever, and we have alot of time to spend togather once the baby is born and all,"
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:47 pm

I nodded and kissed her softly. "Thank you for understanding." I told her and then pulled away to grab somethingto eat
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:53 pm

I smiled and kissed her cheek
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:07 pm

I smiled and went throguh the fridge
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:08 pm

"I am making breakfast dear,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:17 pm

I blushed, "You are?"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:19 pm

I nodded, "Yes, mint pancakes, and if you stop going through the fridge you can have the first batch becase when the boys smell them they will litterally seal them out of the pain
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:21 pm

I giggled andy my my Lips, "Yum!"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:22 pm

I smiled and nodded, "I know, now shutthe fridge," i had a souther aent per the movie we wated last nigh.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:33 pm

I smiled and did as she said, but grabbing a soda in the process
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:36 pm

i smiled, "YOu and your caffeeeine"

((hey, for later on, i'll play jack if you play damien FOR WHEN THEY ARE FIGHTING HERE LATER AND ALL THAT))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:05 am

((Lol okay, sounds good. Oh Jack Shoukd tell Jackie that he's reached a decision about the baby making lol))

I smiled and held up my cherry coke, "Nah, just me and my cherry." I giggled sounding like I was a virgin again
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:21 am

((yeah, he will and thanks!))

I smiled and took the coke and took a drink and then handed it back, "Well, it tastes pretty well, and watch out behind you, Morning boys,"

J:I smiled sleepily and went ofer and hugged Jackie from behind, y head on her shoudler, "I smell chery coek,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:11 pm

I giggled and looked at him, "How can you smell that? Are you secretly a dog?" I teased and felt his nose. "Because if you are, you need to go to the vet cuz your nose is dry." I giggled again

D: I raised my eyebrows at them but then shook it off mentally and then hugged Destiny.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:21 pm

I smiled and looked back at him from behidn me, "Hey, D, wanna help me cook?"

J: I simled, "No vet," he could lick his own nose and did then wilped it on her vcheek, "And my nose isn't dry. We did come to a descion last night,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:28 pm

I squealed when he rubbed his wet nose all over my cheek and then my eyes widened and my heart nearly stopped at his last words. "You did?" I asked quietly, my voice barely a whisper.

D: I nodded, "Of course." I grinned and then pursed my lips, "Hey Destiny... Maybe we should cut back on the pancakes." I said as I helped her, letting my words hang in the air
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:30 pm

I nodded, "MYB THEY ARE full of too much sugar for them...and it was..."

J: "Its a yes,"

I moved ad wraed an arm around damien, smiling at him as i held him wiht my arm around his waist I looked up at him, "If you wern't gay, and you didn't have jack and i was gay, would you ask me to be your gril frind?" i asked, it was an age old game we played back and foth.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:44 pm

D: I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her waist, "You know I can't answer that Destiny. I love tour personality, but even hypothetically, I still can't get past the fact that you're a girl." I smiled and hugged her. "But who are my best friend, and I love you that way."

Jackie: I turned in his arms to face him and my eyes filled with happy tears, they were quiet tears, no sobs or sniffles, just tears. "Really?" I asked softly
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:50 pm

I smiled and hgged him bak, "And if i was a boy and Jask you didn't have then what?"

J:I smiled and hedl her tightly, "Yes,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:54 pm

I hugged him tightly back as well and burried my face in hisnneck, "Thank you Jack, thank you."

D: I laughed, "Then definitely, without a doubt." I said and kissed her forehead
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:55 pm

J:I nodded and held her, and backed us out of the kitchen and kissed her cheek, "There iis no thankyou," I said holding her.

D: I smiled up at him, I think you may want to spend a little time cooking with me since she'll be mor then happy to know the news"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:17 pm

D: "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked her

J: I had barely noticed we were in the door way to my bedroom when he spoke. I stared up at him, my hands flat against his chest, "Of course there's a need for thank you." I said softly
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:18 pm

I moved and laid us back on the couch, so i woudln't freak D out. "No there isn't,'

I looked upat him, "Long story short, she'll be thanking and hugging and maybe ksisng him for maybe the next hour. as a thank you."
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:23 pm

D: "Dear lord, I pity that poor boy" I said. then interned to Des, "Want tong shopping with me so we don't have to bed here when they... Get invovled?" I said nearly throwing up

J: I sat closely to him and shook my head, "Jack no, I have to thank you. You might be giving me a baby..." I said and stared at him with wide eyes
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:24 pm

I smiled, "Perfct!" smiled and finsihed the pancakes and moved im over otthe sink, "DO you need ot throw up?"

I smiled and wrapped her in my arms and laid back , her on my chest, "I know that,"
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

But....Your my roommate....
    Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next